What's new

The Reason we want to release the indian Pilot

It will be forgotten when India start their media campaign of phony JEM claims and with everyone else in the world chiming in their favor. Once you get leverage you use it because there are no freebies in this harsh world.

Im not saying hurt him or kill him, just keep him and extract maximum PR damage on Modi regime.

We need an Al-Jazeera like channel and looooooong programs about how India has been fanning terrorism in this region for more than a half century. All those Mukti Bahini, LTTE, BLA, TTP links should be repeated over and over again.

Ooooh aunty too good to be liberal

Manzoor hussain 4 captured in 1965 by Indians from AJK Regt. and tortured for 40 years when he didnt give anything up they cut off his tongue and thought he is psychologically a vegetable. So they released him in early 2000s

He passed away in late 2018. Barely anyone notice

Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrghh
Fuk Pakistani media
And Pakistani ungrateful public
We lost a national hero and barely a peep from anyone.
AGAIN, we are not indians dont compare us to what they did! Dont even use their doing as your reference! We are not indians.

You yourself see the difference...WHAT THEY DID vs WHAT WE ARE DOING!

experience Sikha deta hai. tussi try krlo

LOL, mujhey abhi apni tashreef aziz hay ...:cheesy:

imran khan is smart. they are releasing the pilot to defuse things and to gain PR
what is the big deal ? you are not going to kill the fellow. you have to release him at some point

Just curious, are you a BJP or Congress voter?

Can this tool of yours fix American/Judeo Zionist agenda gainst muslims as well???
No, you cant expect 50 yrs of damage and wrong decisions to be fixed overnight! Everything takes time!

I guess you arent old enough coz elder people know the meaning of time and the value of patience!

Tum kisi k mun p phool maro aur fomantic songs film karo.
Aur agla a k rifle ka bayonet sedha tumhare mun me maare???
Listen child, this is your 1st and only warning NEVER resort to abuse/ violence ...Dont be indian!

Did he sanction you for your thoughts? No, right? So there is no dictatorship!

Oh, so this is your justification for my objection on your statement "The PM owes no one any explanations..."

It is common sense...We all know army and civilian are in the best of terms...IK wont make a blunder...If he said release he must have consulted someone...He didnt wake up and came up with that idea...

Oh yes, he did consulted SMQ as the idea of release of Indian pilot was first put forward by SMQ.
D0e7E-BXgAE427B.jpg

IF army wanted to keep Abhi longer they would have told IK by not making him a celebrity...

Pak Army had to show evidence that they have Indian pilot in their custody. Do you want Pak Army to be like Indians who make claims without proof.

Army seems to be in a bit of situation Between-Rock-and-a-hard place. If they resist, the Pak Army will be blamed for "acting as state within state"

Democracy is not the name for giving away state plans...Maybe it is a calculated move, maybe there is something happening in the background, for all we know they implanted a chip in Abhi!

Must IK announce state secrets? I dont think that is democracy, more like stupidity!

The public is NOT asking to divulge state secrets OR expose the details of state plans. There is something called "Obfuscation" when sharing the wisdom behind the decision.

Learn the meaning of dictatorship and stop using it without thought!

I have already experience one, so I know very well what dictatorship looks like and how democracy works in developed countries.

I just phoned and told him to consult you and other PDFucktards before taking any decision in future

Looks like I touched a nerve there .....

Comments.png
Just some comments on the news. This move has shown Pakistan to be very mature, and for the first time I have seen people post something positive about pakistan. There are a lot more positive comments, too many to post. But it is just an example.

It is not a question of camparing them vs us.

It is a question of whether u r willing to put your own at risk.

Cuz Indians ain't showing signs of backing down.
AGAIN, we are not indians dont compare us to what they did! Dont even use their doing as your reference! We are not indians.

You yourself see the difference...WHAT THEY DID vs WHAT WE ARE DOING!

THERE WAS NO ABUSE IN THAT POST.
No, you cant expect 50 yrs of damage and wrong decisions to be fixed overnight! Everything takes time!

I guess you arent old enough coz elder people know the meaning of time and the value of patience!

Listen child, this is your 1st and only warning NEVER resort to abuse/ violence ...Dont be indian!

Tujhe bana k dekhta hun Indian POW phir dekhta k wo tujhe kitne din me chorte hain aur tere saath karte kiya hain BC. Tera koi rishtedaar militaty mein nahi hai kiya???
Yay hater nikal aya apni bill say bahir?

2-2 takey kay "journalists", drawing room maiN beth kay bataeiN gay strategy kiya honi chahiye...

Make him ambassador of Timbaktu, all problems will be solved.

Oh, so this is your justification for my objection on your statement "The PM owes no one any explanations..."
I owe you nothing...What are you the privileged rich class who thinks everyone owes them?

Oh yes, he did consulted SMQ as the idea of release of Indian pilot was first put forward by SMQ.
You actually think our nation is that divided that our PM doesnt consult the army and airforce who planned together?

How old are you son?
Pak Army had to show evidence that they have Indian pilot in their custody. Do you want Pak Army to be like Indians who make claims without proof.

Army seems to be in a bit of situation Between-Rock-and-a-hard place. If they resist, the Pak Army will be blamed for "acting as state within state"
Army has full rights to resist - they are not 2 yrs old kid who cant find loopholes like we want to interrogate him or he was sick or whatnot...Abhi isnt under IK's custody...Plus army was giving him tea meaning they werent so much into keeping him in a dark cellar!

The public is NOT asking to divulge state secrets OR expose the details of state plans. There is something called "Obfuscation" when sharing the wisdom behind the decision.
Well if someone asks maybe he would share...Go use your democratic right to ask :enjoy:

I have already experience one, so I know very well what dictatorship looks like and how democracy works in developed countries.
Yet you cant seem to differentiate the 2 even when you see them in action

Well, if you can use your brain for a while.

Keeping the pilot is keeping a rapid dog on your backyard and waiting for him to bite you because he has a reason to come after you, and use it to fuel propaganda against you.
And use the entire international media to propagate a wrong image on you.

Releasing the pilot, you take away the narrative from your enemy and kill the dog.

It's 5th gen warfare where imagery and optics matter. Not the shots you fired that no one saw, but what you did after. And is Pakistan nailing the aftermath by presenting the best optics in the shape of a well treated enemy? Yes they are.

You might as well release Kulbhosan whilst you are at it.

@Dubious anyone who claims to be a Pakistani and talks trash yet has a foreign IP address should be presumed to be Indian/Irani/Israeli, anyone with 2 Pakistani flags should have their IP checked if found to be in Pakistan, should be treated as Pakistan dushman fasaadi or adolescent retards until after this affair ends
I dont deal with IP checks :disagree:

I just assume he is too young to use the god given brain

You might as well release Kulbhosan whilst you are at it.
india hasnt accepted him as theirs nor requested his return...he isnt a bargaining chip :(

I'll send u as a POW to India and see in how many days they release and how they treat u. Ya liberla snow flake. Dont u have any family in Pak military???

ALL Y'ALL FORGOTTEN SIPAHI MAQBOOL HUSSAIN

Man u talking bout SMQ??
Ye pompous british feudal ahole daboye ga hamein

D0e7E-BXgAE427B.jpg

Looks like I touched a nerve there .....

I'll send u as a POW to India and see in how many days they release and how they treat u. Ya liberla snow flake. Dont u have any family in Pak military???

ALL Y'ALL FORGOTTEN SIPAHI MAQBOOL HUSSAIN

Kaka, enna ghussa changa nai hunda.

calm down and get a glass of water or something. Leave the keyboard for few hours alone.

Back
Top Bottom