What's new

The Reason IAF Failed - BS Dhanoa

There is a sea of difference between a media correspondent covering Pentagon and Pentagon spokie.
Then take Foreign Policy magazine to court. Make them retract the article. Sue them for defamation. If you can go to court over your spymaster Yadav then why not for the reputation of the IAF?

FYI, pentagon or any other US govt official didn't give credence to the news piece at appeared on Foreign policy mag
They were giving you a face saving way out. BTW DG ISPR did challenge you Indians to make any senior American government official make a statement supporting your claims

Then take Foreign Policy magazine to court. Make them retract the article. Sue them for defamation. If you can go to court over your spymaster Yadav then why not for the reputation of the IAF?

They were giving you a face saving way out. BTW DG ISPR did challenge you Indians to make any senior American government official make a statement supporting your claims

The only quoted source for that is Hindustan times. Lol..

Wonder what lead the 4th Largest Air Force to be beaten so badly by a Air Force much less in number

“INTEGRITY”

See Mr. Bull Sh*t Dhanoa speaking clean lies. See the bloody body language and compare it with the body language of PAF Chief and DCAS Operational

Who in pakistan talks of nuclear war?

Wonder what lead the 4th Largest Air Force to be beaten so badly by a Air Force much less in number

“INTEGRITY”

See Mr. Bull Sh*t Dhanoa speaking clean lies. See the bloody body language and compare it with the body language of PAF Chief and DCAS Operational

They are talking of Lahore....but wont say what happened in Lahore looooool

bull shit dhoona? like he serve hindu father and cleans his shit. is india m air cheif dalit?

Pilot was one of the lucky person on this planet
Agree. He didn't even know what hit him. Taking a hit from an Amraam in a small MiG21 and surviving to tell tale is indeed lucky. Hope the Flanker crew was this lucky too

1. DG ISPR very clearly said that NO F-16's were used today in any operation, it was not correct.
There was a reason ISPR said that and by now you should have figured it out

2. Why should we be afraid of escalation when the enemy is not afraid of attacking us, are we weak?
Why go to war when it can be avoided. BTW the Indians too were making statements for deescalation after 26th

3. Precisely, the US never released any official statement.
Why should they? They were not a party to this skirmish

However, in 1965, we had invited neutral count of our Fighters, to prove a point......we could have done the same this time around too, as proof that the Government of India would go to any length to lie to their public.
You mean '71 count of the mirages. If it is the Indians masses you wanted to convince then I suppose you have missed the various post 27th 'articles' that flooded PDF trying to prove that the PAF F16 count is as doctored as the '71 mirage count. They have already made up their deluded minds

But, we ended up on the defensive because of the whole mess of the 2nd pilot, which is still a mystery (who was the injured pilot admitted to the hospital?).
Until either side presents further evidence this will remain the basis of many conspiracy theories. Learn to live with it for now

Last edited:
No, we dont really follow Geneva.
we are you troll @Nancy :agree:

There is a sea of difference between a media correspondent covering Pentagon and Pentagon spokie.

FYI, pentagon or any other US govt official didn't give credence to the news piece at appeared on Foreign policy mag.
So what do you want , you wanna hear from the mouth of President of UNITED STATE or from DEFENSE SECRETORY OF UNITED STATE then sorry for you this job is not from them, What a delusional you have @Suriya :sarcastic::suicide::suicide2::lol:;):enjoy:

1. He said that all their weapons achieved the political purpose.

Political purpose? Like what? Getting BJP reelected?

Oops you were complaining about Pakistani establishment helping PTI to come into only to become fan of IAF which itself is a very incompetent wing of Indian military that helps BJP win elections

2. IAF did not refuse any jet was shot down, the news about the loss of the jet took a while to reach news outlets.

IAF specifically said all pilots are accounted for

3. Was a human mistake which he said was being rectified and the responsible to face the law.

Obviously it is a human mistake. I never said martians did it. Mistake done by incompetent IAF officers. The same IAF that can't differentiate between friend and a foe in own territory but happened to identify and shot down F16 in Pakistani territory. Funny story right?? :lol:

4. Have no idea or interest in this, who cares what accidents occurred there?

So you have no interest in knowing in further how incompetent IAF is but want to believe in their bogus claim of F16 just because Pakistani establishment rejected your lovely fat little Altaf Bhai

Interesting

5. All neutral assessment is that there is fog of war and that both sides stick to their version of events.

Actually all neutral assessments rejected almost all of IAF and Indian claims unlike what you say here. So in your prejudice you missed the fact that neutral experts clearly rejected nearly all of Indian claims and tried to put India and Pakistan at the same level which clearly isn't the case

While I watched the full vides I realized that this person was not just full of hot air, he was very composed when asked why the PAF pilot was on a joy ride to the point where he even said that he would have done the same on an SU because he was not cleared to fly that and so on and so forth.

So just because he is good at lying through his teeth you got impressed and started to believe in his bogus claims even though there are no good proofs to accept them

No buddy. Your reason to accept his claims are related to internal politics and not composure of our Mr BS

1. But we claim we shot down 2 Jets and initially we were also told that NO F-16's took part in the operations that day............the truth came out only after IAF displayed parts of the AIM-120C-5 and we were told that F-16's had indeed been used.

We still by our claim that we shot down two jets. We also used only Mirages and JFT for bombing IOK. So yeah F16 was not used to bomb IOK. I don't find anything wrong there

2. Bombing of targets with stand-off weapons, the IAF chief stated 2 things, first that PAF does not have access to reliable night time capabilities and that is why PAF attempted the attack in day time, I know that we had night time capabilities even in our Mirages, but is IAF night time capability better then us, if yes then why are we behind? The other thing that IAF chief said was that PAF was challenged by IAF Air Defence due to which PAF had to drop ordinance at non-designated targets. Is this true, and if it true why had we not taken into account IAF Air Defenses and used munitions to suppress them?

Bold part is the key. That is something MR BS said and not a reality. It is his claim. A word of mouth. Only you are his fan and not me. So kindly don't present his word of mouth of an incompetent air chief of an incompetent air force with me.

3. There is not a single official US statement to support this claim. We should have voluntarily invited LM for an audit and confirmation to the entire world that IAF was lying about shooting down an F-16. And then we should have challenged them to do the same with their SU fleet.

LM is a company. It doesn't go in countries and do counting

It is done by USA government. And as per Foreign Policy magazine that is far more reliable than even IAF and Indian government openly said that a count was done by pentagon and all F16 were accounted for

Clearly you conveniently missed this news piece. And w all know why ;)

Lately, I have grown very vary of the statements that are made by the establishment, ever since they propped up IK and PTI into power, at the cost of our economy and stability, I have started to look at things critically. It shames me when my country's economy is going down, when we are losing global respect, when we are placed in FATF lists, when we are snubbed on matters such as Kashmir, when we have to continue to beg for aid and financial assistance.

Not lately buddy. The day since establishment dumped Altaf Bhai

Anyways I personally voted for PTI so don't give me this BS that PTI only came into power because of establishment

And then I begin to wonder where did it all go wrong

When they dumped Altaf? ;)

and it all points to the same direction

L O L

Last edited:

Oops you were complaining about Pakistani establishment helping PTI to come into only to become fan of IAF which itself is a very incompetent wing of Indian military that helps BJP win elections

Obviously it is a human mistake. I never said martians did it. Mistake done by incompetent IAF officers. The same IAF that can't differentiate between friend and a foe in own territory but happened to identify and shot down F16 in Pakistani territory. Funny story right?? :lol:

So you have no interest in knowing in further how incompetent IAF is but want to believe in their bogus claim of F16 just because Pakistani establishment rejected your lovely fat little Altaf Bhai

Interesting

Actually all neutral assessments rejected almost all of IAF and Indian claims unlike what you say here. So in your prejudice you missed the fact that neutral experts clearly rejected nearly all of Indian claims and tried to put India and Pakistan at the same level which clearly isn't the case

So just because he is good at lying through his teeth you got impressed and started to believe in his bogus claims even though there are no good proofs to accept them

No buddy. Your reason to accept his claims are related to internal politics and not composure of our Mr BS

We still by our claim that we shot down two jets. We also used only Mirages and JFT for bombing IOK. So yeah F16 was not used to bomb IOK. I don't find anything wrong there

Bold part is the key. That is something MR BS said and not a reality. It is his claim. A word of mouth. Only you are his fan and not me. So kindly don't present his word of mouth of an incompetent air chief of an incompetent air force with me.

It is done by USA government. And as per Foreign Policy magazine that is far more reliable than even IAF and Indian government openly said that a count was done by pentagon and all F16 were accounted for

Anyways I personally voted for PTI so don't give me this BS that PTI only came into power because of establishment

L O L

To be honest . Maverick sounds like a big chutiya..

His line of reasoning :- Oh since army supports Imran so it must be lying. First of all , there is no evidence that army actually supported the election campaign of IK. Just because Imran and army have a good chemistry doesn't mean army actually elected Imran. This bogus narrative is usually peddled by Indians, leftist, liberals , marxist , communist and feminists. Maverick is trying to be edgy. You can't be an "intellectual" unless you bash Army.

To be honest . Maverick sounds like a big chutiya..

His line of reasoning :- Oh since army supports Imran so it must be lying. First of all , there is no evidence that army actually supported the election campaign of IK. Just because Imran and army have a good chemistry doesn't mean army actually elected Imran. This bogus narrative is usually peddled by Indians, leftist, liberals , marxist , communist and feminists. Maverick is trying to be edgy. You can't be an "intellectual" unless you bash Army.

He got impressed with "composure and confidence" of Mr BS

Says a lot about him :lol:

He got impressed with "composure and confidence" of Mr BS

Says a lot about him :lol:

I am willing to consider IAF claims if they provide a solid proof of F-16. Empty statements and bogus pictures won't work. PAF is also composed of humans. They didn't come from 7th sky to protect Pakistan.
Having said that , I don't know why there is a trend to bash army in-order to sound woke and intellectual. It is like an obligatory requirement.

Give us proof and we will see.

I am willing to consider IAF claims if they provide a solid proof of F-16. Empty statements and bogus pictures won't work. PAF is also composed of humans. They didn't come from 7th sky to protect Pakistan.
Having said that , I don't know why there is a trend to bash army in-order to sound woke and intellectual. It is like an obligatory requirement.

Give us proof and we will see.

IAF has nothing. I knew it from 27 Feb. F-16 claim was just to fool Indian nation after iaf was caught napping on the morning of 27 Feb

Wow.
Very very important first time revelations by ACM Dhanoa Sir.

1) At 29:00 he reveals that all PAF AMRAAMs fired at IAF jets (Su-30) Missed thanks to timely warning by fighter controller whose prompt warning enabled those jets to safely turn back.
Adds that PAF AMRAAMs were fired at DMAX-1 (that is extreme edge of their engagement envelope).

2) ACM sir also says in the same above video that the fact that PAF chose to attack in daylight shows that they do not have confidence in their night fighting capabilities as all AFs with technological edge strike at night as seen during Gulf War 1.

3) ACM sir also states in above video that no PAF interceptors managed to approach within 150 km of IAF strike package on 26th Feb.
Chorne ki bhi hadd hogayi hai.. Aur lambi lambi choro Lol

WORKING IN AVIATION FIELD FOR OVER 30+ YEARS I CAN TELL BODY LANGUAGE OF INDIAN AIRFORCE CHIEF IS LIKE AFTER LOOSING A HEVY WEIGHT BOXING HE IS CLAIMING HE IS READY TO FIGHT AGAIN.

And pentagon confirmed that none of our F-16 were at 27 Feb, its not job for Lockheed Martin to conduct audit our F-16 Lockheed Martin is just a defense contractor/aircraft manufacture for Pentagon/DOD of US, think logically, use the commonsense@Mav3rick :crazy::crazy:

First of all, let me thank you for your efforts and all the gestures. They were very helpful for me when I was trying to get a sense of you.

Please search for US sources, official sources, which state that the US conducted a count of our F-16's. You will NOT find any, there was no official US count of our F-16's.

look it for yourself
@Mav3rick
https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/04/04/did-india-shoot-down-a-pakistani-jet-u-s-count-says-no/
and there was twitt of corespondent of Pentagon for Foreign policy, THAT NO PAF F-16 WERE MISSING @Mav3rick

So you consider Pentagon corespondent for Foreign policy was a liar @Mav3rick

As I said above, there is NO evidence that Pentagon or any other US agency conducted any count of our F-16's. It is just 1 article by a person mentioning unnamed Pentagon officials, how authentic.

Interesting

L O L

My fellow Pakistani, I have no beef with you, I have no beef with anyone except those who harm or will to harm my country, be it then the Army leadership!

As for our arguments and back and forth, please view the official press conference of DG ISPR in which he very clearly states the following 2 things:

1. 2 Pilots captured, 1 shifted to CMH and the other in custody.
2. No F-16s were used in any operation.

You can call both the above to be mistakes, tactical talk or something more which had to be re-worded later on. I am a firm believer that the Military is a professional organization and the press conference would only be called after all facts had been verified and confirmed. It is either that the Military is incompetent, which it is NOT, or that there is something which is NOT being revealed.

In all this, the only thing that gives credence to PAF version of events, that no F-16 was shot down and that an MKI was shot down, is the fact that IAF backed off; otherwise they would have escalated the matter without fear of losing more Bisons in the attempt to shoot down more F-16's and to deplete PAF, perhaps decidedly.

Edit: Forgot to attach the official ISPR Press Release.

The mystery of the 2nd pilot HAS to be solved. And a voluntary official audit count of F-16's must be carried out by neutral assessors with a challenge to IAF to do the same with SU-30MKIs.

DG ISPR has already clarified, there was no second pilot and the information fed to him on that day which he announced regarding the second pilot in custody was incorrect.

Back
Top Bottom