What's new

The reality of Iraq and why bombings are commonly used in Baghdad

Increasing numbers of Ulemas and the Muslims is waking up and supporting the people suffered in the Shia barbaric savages who needs to be thrown in a pit. My du'a and the billion Muslim's Du'a to the Muslims of Iraq suffering in the hand of Shias, be patient. The victory is near soon.

The Muslims of Iraq are sided with the armed forces fighting Al Qaeda, you still don’t get it, the region has a new danger, Al Qaeda, Egypt realised it, Turkey realised it. They actually ruined the "Sunni revolution". Now they can only use hit & run and suicide bombs.

Baghdad, which once used to be a 65 percent Sunni majority city

Which used to be a majority Jewish city begin 1900’s.
Iraq which used to be a non Muslim land before arab came and forced it on the people.

Last edited:
Thread about the 2006-2008 civil war, we are in 2013, not even worthy to respond to this considering the secterian thread starter.

Focus on Egypt and do yourself a favour, after all your Sunni friends support Sisi, good luck.

Okay and what do you think lead up to what's happening today? Just like the holocaust, it would have never happened if it wasn't for Christian hatred of Jews and their brutality and persecution against them for 2,000 years. The hater built up over time and it was the vast majority.

Just like during the crusades, 40,000 women and children were captured by the crusaders and that's when they killed them all. It was known as the Jerusalem massacre. That's when it became a holy war for the Muslims.

The sad part was Saladin had to fight Shia people before going to Jerusalem. And you can guess why on your own.

I'm sure we don't have any ties with MB, but even if you are right, I completely agree with you, we should cut our relations with them. Not all of them, but most of them are thugs.

Huh?

Okay and what do you think lead up to what's happening today? Just like the holocaust, it would have never happened if it wasn't for Christian hatred of Jews and their brutality and persecution against them for 2,000 years. The hater built up over time and it was the vast majority.

Just like during the crusades, 40,000 women and children were captured by the crusaders and that's when they killed them all. It was known as the Jerusalem massacre. That's when it became a holy war for the Muslims.

The sad part was Saladin had to fight Shia people before going to Jerusalem. And you can guess why on your own.

He was using crimes done during the civil war of 2006-2008, do you want video’s showing what "your side" was doing during that time ? you’d not be able to watch it comfortably.
Since your putting people in sides I could do the same and use it against them showing their savage acts.

But now it’s majoos Iran giving you short range missiles.
Also the same theory can be put in place for the Palestinian conflict, Gaza fires missiles so often that Israeli hatred starts to build up until another wave of war starts. You trying to tell me this when it applies to yours as well ?

He was using crimes done during the civil war of 2006-2008, do you want video’s showing what "your side" was doing during that time ? you’d not be able to watch it comfortably.
Since your putting people in sides I could do the same and use it against them showing their savage acts.

But now it’s majoos Iran giving you short range missiles.
Also the same theory can be put in place for the Palestinian conflict, Gaza fires missiles so often that Israeli hatred starts to build up until another wave of war starts. You trying to tell me this when it applies to yours as well ?

Ha Ha Ha! You came out of your closest. Now you're blaming Gaza for the 80 year conflict just because it suits your interests to do so. What a sick haywaan.

Those 'crimes' you're speaking of were sanctioned by the US and Maliki government and was very widespread. The only reason they stopped now is because they got what they wanted. And don't point fingers elsewhere. Take responsibility for what occurred as most Sunnis I see condemn sectarian violence but you guys are showing one side only.

Don't get off topic either.

Ha Ha Ha! You came out of your closest. Now you're blaming Gaza for the 80 year conflict just because it suits your interests to do so. What a sick haywaan.

Those 'crimes' you're speaking of were sanctioned by the US and Maliki government and was very widespread. The only reason they stopped now is because they got what they wanted. And don't point fingers elsewhere. Take responsibility for what occurred as most Sunnis I see condemn sectarian violence but you guys are showing one side only.

Don't get off topic either.

lol your a sick haywaan for playing sunni-shia because it suits your interests.

I just told you, both sides did crimes, your pulling a blind eye to Sunni groups crimes during that period, why ?
"They" didn’t get what they wanted, you think Iraqi hezbollah funded by Iran would not prefer ruling some part making it like South Lebanon ?

And what is with crying about crimes, from all the people in the world I get a MooshMoosh al qaeda follower crying about crimes and a Hamsawy that enjoys firing Qassam rockets.

I just told you, both sides did crimes, your pulling a blind eye to Sunni groups crimes during that period, why ?
"They" didn’t get what they wanted, you think Iraqi hezbollah funded by Iran would not prefer ruling some part making it like South Lebanon ?

And what is with crying about crimes, from all the people in the world I get a MooshMoosh al qaeda follower crying about crimes and a Hamsawy that enjoys firing Qassam rockets.

I'm playing Sunni-Shia? What is that? LOL!

Since when have I pulled a blind eye to Sunni militias committing atrocities? Shia militias have also committed atrocities and they in part with the US and local government helped instigate some of the violence.

There are videos of Shia militias executing innocent people, bombing them, and demolition of mosques while people are praying in them. The obvious tipping point isn't when Sunni armed groups bombed a sacred Shia mosque during a sacred day as some people like to claim.

It's when people resisting the American invasion realized when the Shia got a green light to get in power they immediately had at it they shook hands with the occupation.

That's when everyone was asking what the hell was going on here.

I'm playing Sunni-Shia? What is that? LOL!

Since when have I pulled a blind eye to Sunni militias committing atrocities? Shia militias have also committed atrocities and they in part with the US and local government helped instigate some of the violence.

There are videos of Shia militias executing innocent people, bombing them, and demolition of mosques while people are praying in them. The obvious tipping point isn't when Sunni armed groups bombed a sacred Shia mosque during a sacred day as some people like to claim.

It's when people resisting the American invasion realized when the Shia got a green light to get in power they immediately had at it they shook hands with the occupation.

That's when everyone was asking what the hell was going on here.

Then what are all those organizations that fought the US.
What are these vids

Fighting them ^^ to control cities like Basra, Sadr city went on till 2008 long after Maliki got in power.

your here for conspiracy theories like Shia-US alliance ?

LOL! You haywaan you're gonna get me killed. I don't fire rockets at Israel. I'm an Palestinian activist. Through educational and non violent means.

Then what are all those organizations that fought the US.
What are these vids

Fighting them ^^ to control cities like Basra, Sadr city went on till 2008 long after Maliki got in power.

your here for conspiracy theories like Shia-US alliance ?

No they didn't, their leaders told them to stop after a certain period.

There's much more than 1 Shia militia too.

Sunni militias did the vast majority of the fighting during the war and everybody knows it.

No they didn't, their leaders told them to stop after a certain period.

There's much more than 1 Shia militia too.

Sunni militias did the vast majority of the fighting during the war and everybody knows it.

You mean the Sunni triangle.
And then the brave Sunnis in Anbar sided with the Americans to fight the "mujahideen" they got paid for it by Americans. filthy collaborators shook hands with the Americans.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Sattar_Abu_Risha

You mean the Sunni triangle.
And then the brave Sunnis in Anbar sided with the Americans to fight the "mujahideen" they got paid for it by Americans. filthy collaborators shook hands with the Americans.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Sattar_Abu_Risha

They had nothing to do with Sunni militias. What's your point? They weren't governing either. Shia did a complete surrender after they got green light to run government. Then the cooperation between them and the US started against the Sunnis.

They had nothing to do with Sunni militias. What's your point? They weren't governing either. Shia did a complete surrender after they got green light to run government. Then the cooperation between them and the US started against the Sunnis.
You're a liar. Al Qaeda came in Iraq with the USA to kill all arabs.

The wahabits and muslim brother countries gave their territory for the USA to invade Iraq: NATO Turkey, Saudi & Kuwait

The Iranian-backed Shiite group responsible for most of the attacks against U.S. forces

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...154204-77bb-11e2-b102-948929030e64_story.html

I still don’t know what your point is.

How has Abdul sattar Risha got nothing to do with Sunni militias, he was a tribal leader that commanded the Sahwa militia, sons of Iraq. Those that sided with the US fighting : Ansar al Sunnah, Islamic state of Iraq ( ISIS ) and the others you consider Sunni fighters.

When did the Shia complete surrender happen ? Who ? who the **** Shia are you talking about, Maliki, Mahdi army, Asaib ahl al Haq.

All are different.

Back
Top Bottom