What's new

The real threat from NaMo

let me tell you something you people are seriously hypocrite the day BJP has won election there is aleast 50+theards are opened(still being opened) just to bash him
stop disrespecting our leader we will not disrespect yours plain and simple

And what right they have to bash our leaders when persecuting minorities is their state policy? Example; the Blasphemy law!!

Considering the number of flip-flops about the MFN issue I am convinced that the Pakistani government is unable to de-link economic ties from the usual India-Pakistan tu-tu mein-mein.

Modi’s Hindu nationalism has most Pakistanis riled up in a self-righteous fit of rage against the new leader of the world’s largest democracy even though it will have almost no direct impact on any of us. Meanwhile, we are ignoring what should frighten the living daylights out of any Pakistani concerned about the country’s long-term competitiveness: Modi’s economic agenda.

What better way to carve out a nice 15% increase in the defense budget despite a failing economy? Build up the hype, and cash in, while using this hype to undermine the peace efforts by the elected PM.

The sad part is that this will likely succeed.

your comparing imran khan with a indian origin modi?
True, very true... It's a disgrace for NAMO to be even stated in the same sentence with him.

Being a senior member, that was not expected. Please avoid it.
PS Note: I am sorry for the comment above, but I had to make a point. When u remove your post, I too will delete mine.

You are reding your mind into this. Nawaz won. People wanted him. Sure, those people are not to be found in abundace at PDF. But they are there. Traders and manufacturers love Nawaz.

Nawaz's core constituency will effect policy. So it can go either way, but rest assured that whatever policy we shall see would not go too far in any direction.

nationalist modi >>>>>>>>> corrupt nawaaz

We can think about free trade only when our energy woes are somewhat settled. We in Pakistan are not too bothered about India's growth.
exactly..... actually its same on both side neither yours nor ours common people are interested ...its only few people on both sides
And the article author is few of them who is concern

And what right they have to bash our leaders when persecuting minorities is their state policy? Example; the Blasphemy law!!
refer post 2:enjoy:

As the two countries move the dialogue forward, it will be important for Pakistani negotiators to focus on our core economic strengths. That means acknowledging that as trade opens up with India. As Modi takes office, Pakistanis should focus on the economic opportunity his inauguration represents
That's blasphemous to most of our Pakistani friends here! Trade be damned! A better future be damned. Poverty alleviation etc be damned! It's Kashmir first - always and every time. Unless Kashmir is handed over to Pakistan, nothing's going to change where Pakistan is concerned!

Well, good luck to them. Because that's not going to happen. And therefore Pakistan it seems will continue to spend those billions on a useless India specific nuke program which is the fastest growing in the world, instead of concentrating on its economy and trade with India.

Something wrong with the priorities of the Establishment, what? :undecided:

A very sensible article indeed. I feel its a golden oportunity for Pakistan to mend the ties and work along India for the betterment of their economy. I say golden opportunity because, under Modi India is set to grow to new heights...it will be even more difficult for Pakistan to catch us once India gains the momentum. As far as the perception built in the minds of Pakistanis about Modi regarding him being a Hindu extremist is concerned, I think that perception is totally a wrong one. They think of modi as an extremist but hardly are aware of his qualities as a visionary leader who is crazy about development.

If somehow all the SAARC countries are able to have free trade and ignore the warmongerers for a while, we will become so dependent on each other that thinking of war becomes stupid. The major advantage will also be combined growth which all of us need.

True, very true... It's a disgrace for NAMO to be even stated in the same sentence with him.

PS Note: I am sorry for the comment above, but I had to make a point. When u remove your post, I too will delete mine.
dont judge a poster by his rank bro..
that guy is a known ........ for making such comments.

If somehow all the SAARC countries are able to have free trade and ignore the warmongerers for a while, we will become so dependent on each other that thinking of war becomes stupid. The major advantage will also be combined growth which all of us need.

This gesture of calling the saarc nations together on 26th May has more to it than just the swearing in ceremony of narendra Modi. More relevation on that day in his speech am sure.

no need to be sorry about anything mate, if they can do it, so can we.

And don't worry about getting banned, the way this forum is going, it will get banned in India anyway. :)

Not gonna happen, India cant elect a extremist leader with the blood of thousands on his hands

Then expect Pakistan to ignore this and talk about trade.

There are too many issues between Pakistan and India to do this, the hints of a economic recovery are showing in Pakistan so good plans in place and Pakistan could have high single digit or even double digit growth in the coming years. Our aim should be to better ourselves but always be aware of our enemy India

Back
Top Bottom