What's new

The Rafale Factor and Options for the PAF

Rafale will be never alone...

PAF is having only have one decent fighter F 16 to threat Indian Su30mki and Rafale ....

Need to go for ET or j10 at the earliest...

Why can't u tell that to ur Chief and Modi je.. they have been crying since the feb incident and don't even talk about the so called SUPER Mahan SU30MKI.. It seems as if this fighter jet has vanished from their memories. Just remind them again about this jet.

Thunder Block 1/2 jammed your Mirages Radars

No, it wasnt

Thunder Block 3

Sorry, it is not comparable to even Su 30 mki.

HAL Tejas MK1a is comparable to Thunder Block 3, both are almost same level (Technically)
BTW i think the problem is not ur mentality. its ur diet. if one is made to drink piss for so long then i believe he'll just react like u with no logic having sh1t IQ.

Why can't u tell that to ur Chief and Modi je.. they have been crying since the feb incident and don't even talk about the so called SUPER Mahan SU30MKI.. It seems as if this fighter jet has vanished from their memories. Just remind them again about this jet.

BTW i think the problem is not ur mentality. its ur diet. if one is made to drink piss for so long then i believe he'll just react like u with no logic having sh1t IQ.
Grow up bro, ignore him if he is ignorant...

Su 30 mki is still best fighter plane in south Asia. Sir.

It was a missile range game which f16 taken advantage... ( su30 mki was carrying r77 missile with maximum range with 80km and f16 100 km.. But still su 30mki successfully managed to dodged the incoming missiles)

Now with latest r 77 -1 missiles ( 110 km), the range issue has resolved.

I will repeat, against su 30mki and rafale ... PAF is having Only one decent fighter aircraft f16 in their inventory.

Even I m not counting upgraded mirage 2000 ( upgraded with mica missiles), mig 29 fighter ( upgraded), and hal tejas mk1a ( the same comparable to jf 17 block 3)....

PAF should go for EF or j10b

It was a missile range game which f16 taken advantage... ( su30 mki was carrying r77 missile with maximum range with 80km and f16 100 km.. But still su 30mki successfully managed to dodged the incoming missiles)

I will repeat, against su 30mki and rafale ... PAF is having Only one decent fighter aircraft f16 in their inventory.

Even I m not counting upgraded mirage 2000 ( upgraded with mica missiles), mig 29 fighter ( upgraded), and half tejas mk1a ( the same comparable to jf 17 block 3)....

PL 15's range is more than R77-1 and Meteor

One option is to the rafale bases by using proxies ISI missions....

Never happened.
Repeating falsehoods won't make it the truth.

Fact is it has been an year but PAF and Pakistanis have completely failed to provide an iota of proof regarding it's Su-30 claim, not only No visual or electronics proofs were provided but they could not even find a shred of evidence through OSINT.

Even Pak analysts admit it:

https://quwa.org/2019/03/08/february-skirmish-aftermath-of-the-india-pakistan-air-battle-part-1-2/
We dont need to provide you the proof as IAF knows what they have lost on 27th Feb. And for common men like tom, hike and jerry, dont care whether you believe or not. And the proofs are already shared with concerned authorities domestically and internationally. Those proofs are not to disclosed for general public to hurt your ego or to give a reason for enjoyment for first party. It is you people who thinks nothing happen on Feb. 27th last year. But to whom PAF wanted to convey a message, that message was well received in the lines of IAF. Case closed. The only thing which i can say for your proof is that your own IAF shows undeniable proof when they showed the blasted and burned piece of AMRAAM to media.

Never happened.
Repeating falsehoods won't make it the truth.

Fact is it has been an year but PAF and Pakistanis have completely failed to provide an iota of proof regarding it's Su-30 claim, not only No visual or electronics proofs were provided but they could not even find a shred of evidence through OSINT.

Even Pak analysts admit it:

https://quwa.org/2019/03/08/february-skirmish-aftermath-of-the-india-pakistan-air-battle-part-1-2/
We dont need to provide you the proof as IAF knows what they have lost on 27th Feb. And for common men like tom, hike and jerry, dont care whether you believe or not. And the proofs are already shared with concerned authorities domestically and internationally. Those proofs are not to disclosed for general public to hurt your ego or to give a reason for enjoyment for first party. It is you people who thinks nothing happen on Feb. 27th last year. But to whom PAF wanted to convey a message, that message was well received in the lines of IAF. Case closed. The only thing which i can say for your proof is that your own IAF shows undeniable proof when they showed the blasted and burned piece of AMRAAM to media.

Solution: Sigint + LRAAM + integrated and multi-layered EW in short term.

Long term: LRSAM, Loiter ammo, cyber ops (PAF will eventually need to integrate a cyber attack capability under its umbrella), stealth.

Last edited:
What if we make jf-17 block d. Jf 17 drone. Without radar, relatively weak engine, without any load, just able to fly along jf 17 block 3. If it's cost is under 5 million per drone then Pakistan will be able to afford 100 drones. Now imagine that PAF want to attack Rafale base, it will go with 80 drones with 36 jf block 3 for air superiority and 24 mirages to completely destroy Rafale base. Rafale won't be able to differentiate between Jf 17 block 3 and jf 17 drone. In this way by default every jf 17 block 3 will have 25 % probability of being engaged with Rafale. Rafale has to fire 4 times missiles to destroy a single jf 17 b3. Jf b3 will ensure air superiority by destroying rafale in numbers and we will also lose many jf 17s. But we will be able to make more.

Oh, and one more important point. And this is not keeping Rafale in mind but whole IAF.

We should just start with our own low cost low and medium range Air Defence systems, saturate our lands Very heavily with these systems, layer by layer that it would be almost impossible for any Indian CMs or Jets to achieve their goals inside Pakistan.

If i were a dictator, this is what i would have done to shield my cities from nukes. Cluster of Low Range Air defence systems spread throughout Sindh and Punjab as well as Northern areas, Medium AD systems spread along the coast and the IB and LOC while Long range systems to intercept incoming BMs and CMs in distances. Costly but highly effective solution. All of this should cost around $28-32Bn in the long term but this investment would be something that you won’t regret ever.

As well as this post also, and don’t further quote me otherwise the cycle goes on infinity :lol::lol:
@Hakikat ve Hikmet @dBSPL the above suggestion i passed was thanks to the inspiration i got from Turkish Air Defence Hisar Program. A National Air Defence Program for a big country like Pakistan or Turkey or Egypt/KSA is really a need. Huge territory, multiple threat fronts, for Pakistan, the threat is nuclear as well, having a national Air Defence program which bears fruits in the shape of Short, Medium Air defence systems is really necessary to mass produce and spam and spread across the borders as well as internal areas. Hence why local program would be the best options so as to reduce the cost as well as modify accordingly and produce whenever necessary with no hurdles of export quota for production plant.

What if we make jf-17 block d. Jf 17 drone. Without radar, relatively weak engine, without any load, just able to fly along jf 17 block 3. If it's cost is under 5 million per drone then Pakistan will be able to afford 100 drones. Now imagine that PAF want to attack Rafale base, it will go with 80 drones with 36 jf block 3 for air superiority and 24 mirages to completely destroy Rafale base. Rafale won't be able to differentiate between Jf 17 block 3 and jf 17 drone. In this way by default every jf 17 block 3 will have 25 % probability of being engaged with Rafale. Rafale has to fire 4 times missiles to destroy a single jf 17 b3. Jf b3 will ensure air superiority by destroying rafale in numbers and we will also lose many jf 17s. But we will be able to make more.
You are getting the point of Swarms but in a bit messed up way, although, many people including me believe that Swarms of UCAVs and UAVs are the future weapons during Air combat. They provide with a whole new book of possible tactics and strategies

Even I m not counting upgraded mirage 2000 ( upgraded with mica missiles), mig 29 fighter ( upgraded), and hal tejas mk1a ( the same comparable to jf 17 block 3)....

India has habit of blaming its in-competencies on technology. If Amraam is fired at even 80 km range all what Su-30 or any other super sonic jet has to do is fly at opposite direction and they will escape missile max range.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom