What's new

The Rafale deal and why it makes China nervous

You have freedom to a caste system.
Freedom to no sanitation.
Freedom to gang rape women in an hourly basis.
Freedom to malnutrition children.
Freedom to illiteracy.

Yes you know all this because we have free media which fights against all these! But data from Chinese is covered up by CPC! So virtually no comparison can be drawn!

You have freedom to a caste system.
Freedom to no sanitation.
Freedom to gang rape women in an hourly basis.
Freedom to malnutrition children.
Freedom to illiteracy.

As I said, you simple minded Chinese people don't understand the complexities of a democracy and clearly you have been kept in the dark by your communist masters about how civilized nations work. It is not your fault - when you live in such a society you can't help but be ignorant.

MKIS don't have thrust vectoring and big radar. Just made up propaganda. It's very old technology based on soviet tech. J-10 has tech that's far superior to anything India has or can import.

Irkut-Su-30MKI-TVC-1.jpg

this iz tvc in mki... opsss this must b hurting now

J-10 and J-11B is VASTLY superior to anything rafale has.
:rofl: :rofl: Why do the Chinese insist on posting humor in such threads? These should be shifted to the jokes/humor forums!

I hope the mods are listening! :taz:

Seriously, some Chinese need to get their little heads examined which are being used by them just to keep their ears apart! Jeeez!

Chinese society is shrouded in secrecy. Prisoners are executed and there is no count. Human rights are at their low, even business and bank loans data is fudged. J-10 then is understood in the same breath.

MKI is barely 4th gen.
J-11B has 5th gen features.
MKI is comparable to our 3rd gen J-7.

:haha::haha:

I never thought that I will ever meet so funny guy like you in PDF.

So according to you MKI is 3rd gen plane okey.

SU-30mki is 3rd gen plane so its parent plane su-30 is also 3 gen which means su-30mkm & su-30mkm2 are also 3rd gen plane. :sarcastic:

Su-27 were modified for multirole capability into su-30. So su-27 is also 3rd gen. J11B is copy of su27 & than modified, also according to you which put it also in 3rd gen category. :rofl: :rofl:

As j11 are capable of beating J10 according to you, so J10 are also 3rd gen fighter. :pop:

Country whose all fighter plate-form are of 3rd gen in 21 century, they are claiming of 5gen fighter:mod: & trying to challenge IAF which is using 100 odd 4++ gen fighter( excluding mki).:woot:

We whooped you in 1962, 1967 and 1987.
These are historical facts.
Really? Then you know squat about historical facts. 400 robot PLA soldiers killed and scores of gun positions and bunkers destroyed at Nathula in 1967, after which the Chinese begged for a ceasefire.

PLA withdrew with their tails firmly tucked in their behinds when they were warned to get the hell out from Somdorongchu Valley in Arunachal by Gen Sundarjee in 1987. They skedaddled without as much as a whimper when they remembered the hammering they got at Nathula.

Nuff said. The brainwashing by your propaganda machine of the CCP is breathtaking!

@indian_foxhound sorry am not able to give u all details in other thread.... Something happened.... Its like someone stopping me to give u all details of life and karma.... i tried my best to post all details but the someone stopped me. i think someone wants u to go through pain? Who knows. i hope you forgave me.... before there was a american lady. She too wanted to know but again something stopped me....
@on topic.... Rafale is semi-stealth and with ram coating it will be deadly for enemies. Am happy india strengthning its defence.... Peace is must....

Last edited by a moderator:
@indian_foxhound sorry am not able to give u all details in other thread.... Something happened.... Its like someone stopping me to give u all details of life and karma.... i tried my best to post all details but the someone stopped me. i think someone wants u to go through pain? Who knows. i hope you forgave me.... before there was a american lady. She too wanted to know but again something stopped me....
@on topic.... Rafale is semi-stealth and with ram coating it will be deadly for enemies. Am happy india strengthning its defence.... Peace is must....

Pain ??? Dats scary man.... Can you tell what kind off and when this will happn.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha Indians defecating verbally because they are still humiliated from 1962

and chinese keep begging .. please, please .. we actually did humiliate you... please say yes .... so that we feel better ... yes, yes.. we did touch you and run .. it's our biggest achievement ...

pla is hopeless "militiary", if it can be called one... good for only winning the battles like "the battle of tiananmen square".. else all air and no meat.

your lies look so pale in front of the facts.

Problem No. 1 : Chinese Can Talk Gently
Problem No. 2 : Chinese have Weak English.

Look at the Terms "Import History" in my Post. Then Look for the Monetory value of Arms Import by China. To give u an Idea, between 2000-2005 China made USD 13 Billion Arms import frm Russia. Go back and you will find who is the Biggest Importer of Arms in the past 50 Years.

haha Indians defecating verbally because they are still humiliated from 1962

If you feel that confident of 1962 Hide and seek game played by your CCP. Then why is CCP ranting about rafale deal??

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom