What's new

The Rafale deal and why it makes China nervous

@indian_foxhound i think u didnt got what i meant. i meant was i know how to reduce any tough punishment.... Specialy at any maha dasha.... But am not allowed to tell u.... For example a karma bursting mantra works but how to use it only few knows.... And if that few will tell others than god punishes to the teller because god dont want humans to mess with law.... i know many remedys but am not allowed to tell u because by doing that am messing with universe law. All i can say is do good karma. Few things u should write it.... Avoid eating any nonveg specialy if its beef, pork and goat lamb meat.... You can eat chicken but only one time a week and chicken should be brought from supermarket not from butchers shop.... You can eat fish (avoid crabs).... The most important thing is always avoid eating nonveg at tuesdays, thursdays and saturdays.... Or else u will have short life as mars, jupiter and saturn rules life.... Make your u recite 3 mantras.... Maha mrityunjaya mantra 108 times every monday 8pm.... Read hanuman chalisa every tuesday 8pm.... recite saturn and rahu mantra which is OM SHUM SANISCHARAYA NAMAH and OM RAHAVE NAMAH.... just 108 times.... the most important thing is think positive. You get what u give.... if u loose temper here than someone else will loose temper on u at ur home.... Never laugh. Just smile and think peace and happy and than check the result of it. And if you cant do the mantras than do meditation half hour a day and see the magic of it.... Meditation is life. Best meditation for u will be breath meditation. Sit and close ur eyes.... Concentrate on ur slow deep breath. Forget everything.... Dont think anything. Just concentrate on ur breath.... Practise it and than trust me u will thank me.... Meditation increases life by 20years.... Always avoid alcohol. Alcohol and smoking changes DNA....

Last edited by a moderator:
@indian_foxhound i think u didnt got what i meant. i meant was i know how to reduce any tough punishment.... Specialy at any maha dasha.... But am not allowed to tell u.... For example a karma bursting mantra works but how to use it only few knows.... And if that few will tell others than god punishes to the teller because god dont want humans to mess with law.... i know many remedys but am not allowed to tell u because by doing that am messing with universe law. All i can say is do good karma. Few things u should write it.... Avoid eating any nonveg specialy if its beef, pork and goat lamb meat.... You can eat chicken but only one time a week and chicken should be brought from supermarket not from butchers shop.... You can eat fish (avoid crabs).... The most important thing is always avoid eating nonveg at tuesdays, thursdays and saturdays.... Or else u will have short life as mars, jupiter and saturn rules life.... Make your u recite 3 mantras.... Maha mrityunjaya mantra 108 times every monday 8pm.... Read hanuman chalisa every tuesday 8pm.... recite saturn and rahu mantra which is OM SHUM SANISCHARAYA NAMAH and OM RAHAVE NAMAH.... just 108 times.... the most important thing is think positive. You get what u give.... if u loose temper here than someone else will loose temper on u at ur home.... Never laugh. Just smile and think peace and happy and than check the result of it. And if you cant do the mantras than do meditation half hour a day and see the magic of it.... Meditation is life. Best meditation for u will be breath meditation. Sit and close ur eyes.... Concentrate on ur slow deep breath. Forget everything.... Dont think anything. Just concentrate on ur breath.... Practise it and than trust me u will thank me.... Meditation increases life by 20years.... Always avoid alcohol. Alcohol and smoking changes DNA....

Dis xctly wat my mom say... Thanks for this. :)

Never touchd alcohol or smoke till now even not paan masala. Dont like it at all

Last edited by a moderator:
"The Rafale deal and why it makes China nervous"... :rofl: We chinese certainly don't use this as smokescreen to get more money for defense since our budget is 4x of India, but we said that to made Indians believe that they are in the right path and make the right choice to buy 189 Rafales, because China is nervous & scare wiht the deal:rofl:

...make enemy to have false impression on themself is part of art of war...you Indian will never know the 14th chapter of Sun zi :azn: :D

Problem No. 1 : Chinese Can Talk Gently
Problem No. 2 : Chinese have Weak English.

Problem No. 3 Chinese have much higher IQ

Problem No. 4 Indians have their ar$e handed to them.

:rofl:

Problem No. 3 Chinese have much higher IQ

Problem No. 4 Indians have their ar$e handed to them.

:rofl:

Chinese also have this Eugenics genetic morphing program running to make smarter Chinese - but are failing big time by the looks of things on this forum :D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom