What's new

The Rafale deal and why it makes China nervous

French planes and indian pilots - that make the huge difference.

The Chinese Chung dooo J-10 is inferior piece of crap compared to Rafale. This is not my statement, but chinese air force's very own assessment.

Prolly explains the bum pain.

Eat it @RIMPAC

This Pakistani does not understand mandarin....lol

Last edited by a moderator:
French planes and indian pilots - that make the huge difference.

If Saudi pilots fly American planes, whats yr grouse with Indians?

This is not a first time either...
Think Mirage

Yes I agree J-11B can shoot down many F-22 but might eventually get shot down.
J-11B is 4.5 gen and F-22 is 5th gen.
So of course F-22 has advantage but only barely.

epic-fail-clon-bike-olympics-demotivational-poster-1219262018.jpg

:pleasantry:

The Chinese Chung dooo J-10 is inferior piece of crap compared to Rafale. This is not my statement, but chinese air force's very own assessment.

Prolly explains the bum pain.

Eat it @RIMPAC

There is ZERO proof whatsoever in that clip that says that :lol:
It says our fighters are superior to everyone except the F-22 and F-35.

Last edited by a moderator:
J-10 and J-11 are vastly superior to anything in the Indian military. To say otherwise would be comical.
Su-30MKI is outdated its not even a comparison to modern Chinese fighters. Most of our J-7 would take down the inferior MKI.

China is getting new deals on Libya with the new government. Chinese diplomacy ad foreign policy is brilliant.

It's been discussed and proven by many analysts including Richard fisher and Carlo Kopp that PROVES our fighters are VASTLY superior to anything the French and British have.
In fact the J-11B has the capability to take down the F-22 in a dogfight.

From now RIMPAC is officially conform as joker of pdf.
:cool:

]India and France inked the Rafale deal also makes way for Indian investment in French colonies in Africa.[/B]
India will get access to these African countries to grow its economy and establish good relations there, secondly Dassault and HAL can work together in futuristic techs unlike chinese who copy.

If things go well Indian influence in Africa particularly in former french colonies will increase.
The deal has many accepts.

While I agree that co-operation between France and India will increase, what you are suggesting may not come into reality, quickly.

BTW France gets uranium at relatively low price from it's two former colonies in Africa.

It would be better if we can also get uranium at relatively low price from them, through France.

On Topic> I am surprised. Perhaps the real message is between the lines.

There is ZERO proof whatsoever in that clip that says that :lol:
It says our fighters are superior to everyone except the F-22 and F-35.

Please dear gves us the link... Atlset we are giveing you the link... Come stop makeng fun and get real now. So you mean to say your j10 is 6 gentrn.. :rofl:

Truth hurts doesn't it? :lol:

We have 6th gen under development. right now J-10 is more than enough to whoop any airforce.

I dont knw but i dont have a time you hear base less xpert comnent without any source or link.. Get real or you will ignore on this thread. Prove your point

brain farts hurts :cry:

Paan i can't take this guy anymore...

The deal has many accepts.

While I agree that co-operation between France and India will increase, what you are suggesting may not come into reality, quickly.

BTW France gets uranium at relatively low price from it's two former colonies in Africa.

It would be better if we can also get uranium at relatively low price from them, through France.

Africa is a play ground for US and China. For China to sustain its economic growth Africa is needed and so the cold war there.

India is also eyeing African influence.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom