What's new

The Rafale deal and why it makes China nervous

J10 is inferior to J11 it was the test result CCP published.

And J11 is a rip off of su 27 which is inferior to Su 30 MKI :lol:

Within one year India will role LCA Tejas Mark 2 which is a 4.5 generation fighter jet which can compete J10.

India is establishing its own aerospace industry with the help of French and Russis unlike chinese.

If China is not afraid of Rafale why such stupid articles are published in people's daily ?? :lol:

Take an example of Libya where China lost billions of dollars of investment because of war and the same is going to happen in Africa.

Uncle Sam is notorious when it comes to challenging his hegemony.

J-10 and J-11 are vastly superior to anything in the Indian military. To say otherwise would be comical.
Su-30MKI is outdated its not even a comparison to modern Chinese fighters. Most of our J-7 would take down the inferior MKI.

China is getting new deals on Libya with the new government. Chinese diplomacy ad foreign policy is brilliant.

@RIMPAC r u drunk? your j10 and j11 is superior to rafale... ?? dude go and have some analysis please for god sake.. you got nothing in your air force compare to rafale... if you think you got then you must b dreaming.

Please prove me one more time... :rofl:

It's been discussed and proven by many analysts including Richard fisher and Carlo Kopp that PROVES our fighters are VASTLY superior to anything the French and British have.
In fact the J-11B has the capability to take down the F-22 in a dogfight.

Last edited by a moderator:
J-10 and J-11 are vastly superior to anything in the Indian military. To say otherwise would be comical.
Su-30MKI is outdated its not even a comparison to modern Chinese fighters. Most of our J-7 would take down the inferior MKI.

China is getting new deals on Libya with the new government. Chinese diplomacy ad foreign policy is brilliant.

Oh gosh that was a joke of year... So mean you got best of the best jets in world but you stil copy it... Dude wake up... Where are don't like a fan boy get real... Do you even know what you are acutly say.. Your "j" wat os ever.. Our mki can spot your j'z before you can spot our mki on radar... I mean any of your 'j's get real dude

It's been discussed and proven by many analysts including Richard fisher and Carlo Kopp that PROVES our fighters are VASTLY superior to anything the French and British have.

I still don't understand why CCP is ranting about Rafale :lol::lol::lol:

We have facts. There is nothing in the French and British airforce that is superior to our fighters. Absolutely nothing.
J-10 is vastly superior to the F-16 and J-11 is vastly superior to the F-15.
These have been proven many times.

Please present those facts so the rest of us can be convinced of Chinese superiority.

Please tell me how man... Comne tell me now "how". Be a man tell me... Geve me the points how it is....

Oh gosh that was a joke of year... So mean you got best of the best jets in world but you stil copy it... Dude wake up... Where are don't like a fan boy get real... Do you even know what you are acutly say.. Your "j" wat os ever.. Our mki can spot your j'z before you can spot our mki on radar... I mean any of your 'j's get real dude

MKI has outdated technology of the 1990s. The imports were downgraded and thus won't even be able to beat our J-7 let alone our J-10 and J-11.

@RIMPAC

So final analysis is J10 and J11 is vastly superior to F16, F15, Rafale and SU30 MKI.

can we have the total number of J10 and J11 sold and the comparison charts?

Last edited by a moderator:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So indirectly you are saying that your "js" are than master piece f 22 raptor... Come man stop dreaming... Please don't type when you are high

Please tell me how man... Comne tell me now "how". Be a man tell me... Geve me the points how it is....

Go read Richard fisher and Carlo Kopp. They are experts.
AUSAIRPOWER for Carlo Kopp.
International strategy assessment for Richard fisher.

It's been debated and proven by experts.

Then why don't you just post that analysis of Karlo Copp here, idiot?

So indirectly you are saying that your "js" are than master piece f 22 raptor... Come man stop dreaming... Please don't type when you are high

J-11B has 5th generation technology. Not even the F-22 can guarantee victory, indian fighters have zero chance.

MKI has outdated technology of the 1990s. The imports were downgraded and thus won't even be able to beat our J-7 let alone our J-10 and J-11.

Dude do you even have any idea what you are talking? ??? Do even know about mki?? When it was made? Wen we uprgde wit betr radar and avoinc??? Dude dont compre it wit your copy cat jets or frow what have copied. Mki came in 2004 its new vairnt of su 30.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom