What's new

The racism towards Black Palestinians in Gaza!

One of the most racist countries on earth? Is this a joke? Then why do so many foreigners live in Germany? And why do so many more continue to come to Germany, if it is so racist?
I already told you that Germany is NOT racist, stop reading woke left-leaning articles which ride the victimhood mentality.
Germany is one of the least racist countries on earth, that is why immigrants from countries thousands of kilometers away continue to flood this country. You don't see them flooding to Japan, because Japan IS racist to the core! Yes, there has been a rise in xenophobia in Germany, which is absolutely understandable considering the way how so many of the immigrants behave in this generous country!!!

If immigrants in Pakistan would behave the same way they do in Germany....I think we both know what would happen!

And let's for the sake of the argument say that Germans are indeed racist, so what?! Do Germans claim to be oppressed? Do Germans demand help and solidarity from other people? So what it this for a comparison that you make?!

And by the way: Beside Africans, Desis are the most dark-skinned people on earth, not all of them, but many. So how do you think the people that you care for in Gaza really feel about your people? How do you think Pakistanis would get treated in Gaza? Do you think they give any damn about your people in Kashmir? Why do you cry for people who would NEVER cry for your people???

So instead of worriying about me using slurs against people whom I indeed hate, just think about how these people would treat your people if you had to live amongst them!!!

What you say about Palestinian racism against blacks is not false, it's not false for any Arabs either. But this is not the time for it.

What you say about Palestinian racism against blacks is not false, it's not false for any Arabs either. But this is not the time for it.

You're wrong, this is exactly the right time, now when they are in a dire situation und demand solidarity from the whole world, now it's time to ask "Where is your solidarity with your black neighboors who you even force to live in a neighbourhood called Al-abeed?! When have you ever made a rally for Kashmir?! Why should anybody cry for you if you never cry for others (except for Arabs)?!"

You're wrong, this is exactly the right time, now when they are in a dire situation und demand solidarity from the whole world, now it's time to ask "Where is your solidarity with your black neighboors who you even force to live in a neighbourhood called Al-abeed?! When have you ever made a rally for Kashmir?! Why should anybody cry for you if you never cry for others (except for Arabs)?!"

I agree with you about the hypocrisy, but I really don't think this is the time for it.

@waz

Yesterday in Berlin, there was a football match between the German national team and the Turkish national team.

Just look at the crowd...the Turks there live in Germany since decades and remember, this happened in Berlin in Germany, but it doesnt feel like it is Germany, right?

And now look how unbelievably disrespectful these Turks are towards the German team in Berlin in Germany, although these Turks live in Germany since decades, look how they are booing at the team of the country the live in:

They booed and yelled the whole match against the German team!!!

Just look how these Turks feel nothing but hate and disgust for the country they live in!
Can you imagine how the Germans feel when they see this?!

Now imagine immigrants in Pakistan behaving this way....how would Pakistanis react?!

So much for your claim about Germany being one of the most racist countries on earth....

You are describing a certain class of Turks from the rural parts of the country or Turks of lower income backgrounds. There is a large segment of Turks, mostly from the elite class in Western Turkey whom are typically pro-European.

They have a lot of respect for Europeans. Same with Iranians, at least from what I see from the elite class and monarchist.

We have a similar problem with Pakistanis in Britain who don't integrate and disrespect local British people and don't integrate properly.

You are describing a certain class of Turks from the rural parts of the country or Turks of lower income backgrounds. There is a large segment of Turks, mostly from the elite class in Western Turkey whom are typically pro-European.

They have a lot of respect for Europeans. Same with Iranians, at least from what I see from the elite class and monarchist.

We have a similar problem with Pakistanis in Britain who don't integrate and disrespect local British people and don't integrate properly.
The reason is irrelevant.

Turks who hate Germans should be deported.
Pakistanis who hate Brits should be deported.
Afghans who hate Pakistanis should be deported.

And Gazans who hate Blacks should not get empathy from anybody!!!

The reason is irrelevant.

Turks who hate Germans should be deported.
Pakistanis who hate Brits should be deported.
Afghans who hate Pakistanis should be deported.

And Gazans who hate Blacks should not get empathy from anybody!!!

I don't disagree. Well Middle Eastern people including Arabs commonly can be hatemongers. And that is why my attitude towards Israel has neutralized.

Back
Top Bottom