What's new

The racism against Black people across North Africa

@AA_ @waz

Son of Iran’s last shah pays condolence call to Dee family, visits Western Wall (msn.com)

Never I've seen this Iranian Royal pay a visit to Palestineans but go and give condolences to settlers killed.

He’s a not a Muslim. Not Iranians, but “Persians” are all like that. Watch an episode of Shah of Sunset to understand what I mean. This is why they hate the Islamic government and Muslims. Liberals, Hindus, pagans all are on one team.

tsk tsk.... takataka.

another Indian DNA origin denying his own original lol.....

go take a DNA test ... you will find you are 99.99% indian.. lol.

I am definitely not... you are definitely an indian trying to be someone who is not... tsk tsk.. Pakistan was originally india anyway.

Okay there Indian. You’re ethnically an Indian hence you ended up in Africa as indentured servants during the British Empire. It was probably a coin flip your family ended up on the boat to Africa instead of the one to Guyana/Trinidad aka British West Indies. African dothead!

Enough of out you Mr Swihili. Don’t quote me again

Please, don't play stupid.....if you are in the UK and you talk about Asian Muslims, who do you mean?!!

Oh man, how old are you? Now it's getting childish....

Do you really wanna get down this primitive road? Shall we really talk about masculinity and who is ahead of whom?

Just as a reminder:

Iranian national sport is THIS

FS-92kg-Kamran-Ghorban-GHASEMPOUR-IRI-df.-Magomed-Guseynovitch-KURBANOV-RWF.jpg

Pakistani national sport is THIS

_127007162_gettyimages-1241997187-1.jpg

So please stop this childish behaviour and get back to the topic...

Homo John 😁

Your threads are shit you race baiting shit stirring no life disowned motherfucker begging for acceptance on a Pak forum 😁

Now be a Iranian and **** off to stormfront . Com you’ll have many takers there or white power.com you may get funded .

`an Iranian 😂🤣😂

Last edited by a moderator:
Please, don't play stupid.....if you are in the UK and you talk about Asian Muslims, who do you mean?!!

I just went through your post history and thought there is something very familiar about you. You were the one that the Turks hated, who used to post demeaning things on that section. You did the same with the Arab folk.
You like to troll other Muslim groups.
Your last and final warning on here. You're telling me not to play stupid yet are making foolish blanket statements that have no sense of reality on the ground.

This topic is about North Africans and racism, but I'm sure you just put up this up not for any love of black folk but just to troll North Africans.

No, you don't treat all foreigners the same. Pakistanis worship Iranians, Arabs, Turks, western Kuffar, in general all people who have a more fair skin tone than Pakistanis.

For Pakistanis, skin colour is everything and everything is skin colour!!!

The only ones that Pakistanis hate, and that in an absolutely fanatical and apocalyptical way, are the African Kaliyaa, and that only because the Kaliyaa have a black skin colour!!!

A Pakistani will always choose a Hindu Indian over a Kaliyaa Muslim!!!

Pakistanis would love to drop their nuclear weapons on sub-saharan Africa and clean the surface of earth from this black dirt!!!
How did you know this? Did you ask all Pakistanies?

Do you have empirical evidence of this. I need actual data instead of your emotional rants or anecdotal experiences.

I find it strange that an “Iranian” living in Germany is taking such a personal stance on this judging by your non stop rants.

@Muhammed45 @Mehdipersian @SalarHaqq

Is this one of yours, is this is another Indian pretending to be someone else

What’s it matter to you. You’re an Indian living in Tanzania. Why be so heavily invested in Pakistan? Are you Another Indian who feels entitled to comment on my people’s internal affairs?

Stick to not getting lynched by the Black Tanzanians and having your wealth stolen. Yeah I’m very familiar with your people.
I don't know him.
His name is iranian.Many Iranians outside of iran are strange.

How did you know this? Did you ask all Pakistanies?

I don't know him.
His name is iranian.Many Iranians outside of iran are strange.
Sure, the ones who follow the Shahs ideology but many I met at my imambargah are normal folks. This one is mentally retarded if he even is Iranian. Thanks for posting!

Sure, the ones who follow the Shahs ideology but many I met at my imambargah are normal folks. This one is mentally retarded if he even is Iranian. Thanks for posting!

Bro let's not taint the folk who came from the Shah's time either. Met so many of them and they were lovely. Very fond of Pakistani folks. They just have a gripe with present day Iran.

Bro let's not taint the folk who came from the Shah's time either. Met so many of them and they were lovely. Very fond of Pakistani folks. They just have a gripe with present day Iran.
You’re right brother but their kids kids are the worst. Strange and their hatred for Muslims/Islam rivals that of other extremists.

You’re right brother but their kids kids are the worst. Strange and their hatred for Muslims/Islam rivals that of other extremists.

Crazy! The young here are more inquisitive but not hostile. Some become practicing.

Back
Top Bottom