What's new

The racism against Black people across North Africa

He thinks Kashmir’s been a part of India for thousand years . Lol I wonder where he’s from I thought he was Iranian peddling he’s racist propaganda on this forum but turns out he’s one of them looking for a little acceptance in life .

Ask yourself, why would an “Iranian” care so much? In fact, Our Iranians brothers continually speak out against the Indians. This member is deliberately spreading misinformation and trying to create frictions between between Muslim groups.

I use it to highlight your fanatical racism against Black people.

And by the way: no, you don't hate light skin. You people are even willing to use extemely toxic creams just to get lighter skin!!!

Blue Soap for white shirts is better and quicker & environmentally friendly .

I got you there hey Indian Greta you wanted to say we polluters as well

It's so amusing how you people have absolutely no counter-arguments against me :enjoy:

Your only argument is "You are not Iranian" :D

Do you think that will silence me?! :lol:

My motivation for this thread are totally irrelevant!

I can assure you, as long as you don't bring solid counter-arguments, I will not stop! Your pathetic attemps to silence me will not succeed!

And these people call Europeans racist when they dont want Arabs in their countries!!!!

But I guess in this case it cannot be compared to Arabs in Europe, right?! Because these people are Black, so they are only Abeed, right?!
(Or as Pakistanis would say the Kaliyaa, right?!)
So it's not OK to oppose Arabs, but it's totally OK to hate the abeed / kaliyaa, right?!

But Muslims cannot be racist, right?!!

a collection racist boobs.....these North African countries are a stone throw away from each other.

And Pakistanis treat African Kaliyaa lesser than Indian Hindus!

Pakistanis always say they hate Indians more than anything else in the world, but that's a lie, you hate the African Kaliyaa way more, even if the Kaliyaa are Muslim!

If a conservative, momeneen Pakistani had to choose between marrying an African Kaliyaa Muslim and an Indian Hindu, the Pakistani would choose the Hindu over the Muslim!

If a deeply momeneen Pakistani had to choose between marrying an African Kaliyaa Muslim and converting to stinky Hinduism, the momeneen Pakistani would rather convert to stinky Hinduism, because his hatred of the black skin colour is 100-times stronger than his love for Islam!

So don't act like Pakistanis are less racist than Arabs, you are not, at least when it comes to the Kaliyaa, even if the Kaliyaa are Muslim!!!

while it is true no Pakistani in his right mind would marry a blackeee .. however on day to day dealing Pakistanis generally don't mistreat blacks... note the difference.

our dispute with hindu indians is real estate and nothing else.. as far as we are concerned they can drink all cow piss in the world.

So no hard evidence except your emotional rants.

@waz salam bro - can you take a look at this Indian spreading lies against Pakistanis. This member is knowingly spreading disinformation on this forum.

Another indian disguise? He smells like one - again associating Pakistanis with Indians. Only an inferiority stricken Indian would do albeit in a more diabolical way.

@villageidiot @PakFactor @Mirzali Khan @AlKardai

I think the biggest red flag is that he even discusses bs like this.
Why would this interest an Iranian?

I think the biggest red flag is that he even discusses bs like this.
Why would this interest an Iranian?

I’ve studied the enemy extensively and know what he’s capable of. My hatred for them stems from exactly this. I’m logical, surgical in my methods and dealing them in a highly strategic way. That’s all I will say for now. Iranians are my kinfolks. I’m referring to the Indians in my post.

I’ve studied the enemy extensively and know what he’s capable of. My hatred for them stems from exactly this. I’m logical, surgical in my methods and dealing them in a highly strategic way. That’s all I will say for now

The Iranians?

while it is true no Pakistani in his right mind would marry a blackeee ..

Well, this is a step forward, at least you admit that Pakistanis are racist towards the Kaliyaa, even if the Kaliyaa are Muslim.

however on day to day dealing Pakistanis generally don't mistreat blacks... note the difference.

That is not true at all, I already gave the evidence:

Pakistanis would not even treat the Hindus this way, even while you claim that Hindus are your biggest enemies!

I see.
It's not hard to locate them.
There are many wannabe Mission Majnu indians on this forum who think that they are performing Intricate psy-ops, but always end up rolling around to our way of thinking in the long term :lol:
They are disgustedly nasty and think from a very creepy place in their mind. This is extremely deliberately - the disinformation campaign against Pakistan and then very stealthily claiming [without any empirical evidence] that Pakistan use a racial term to describe our African brothers and prefer Indian Hindus over them.

Think long and hard as to why would an “Iranian” say this? We are aware that Indians are obsessed with Pakistan and Pakistanis. They will claim we are the same based off 3% of their population. The quip about Africans is secondary distraction, the main point this Indian is trying to get at is “Pakistan prefer Hindu Indians.”

Well, this is a step forward, at least you admit that Pakistanis are racist towards the Kaliyaa, even if the Kaliyaa are Muslim.

That is not true at all, I already gave the evidence:

Pakistanis would not even treat the Hindus this way, even while you claim that Hindus are your biggest enemies!

What?
There's not much racism between the communities, what are you talking about?

The term Kaliya is also specific to Hindi/indo languages, so I don't know why an Iranian would keep using the term.

The term Kaliya is also specific to Hindi/indo languages, so I don't know why an Iranian would keep using the term.

How pathetic :lol::lol:

"As a child growing up in Pakistan, I heard the term “Kaaliya” — the “N-word” in most Indo-Pakistan languages — uttered without embarrassment to describe people of black African descent, whose forefathers were sold as slaves in India by Arab slave traders up to the 19th century."

"As a child growing up in Pakistan, I heard the term “Kaaliya” — the “N-word” in most Indo-Pakistan languages — uttered without embarrassment to describe people of black African descent, whose forefathers were sold as slaves in India by Arab slave traders up to the 19th century."
I like black women, happy now?

And Pakistanis treat African Kaliyaa lesser than Indian Hindus!

Pakistanis always say they hate Indians more than anything else in the world, but that's a lie, you hate the African Kaliyaa way more, even if the Kaliyaa are Muslim!

If a conservative, momeneen Pakistani had to choose between marrying an African Kaliyaa Muslim and an Indian Hindu, the Pakistani would choose the Hindu over the Muslim!

If a deeply momeneen Pakistani had to choose between marrying an African Kaliyaa Muslim and converting to stinky Hinduism, the momeneen Pakistani would rather convert to stinky Hinduism, because his hatred of the black skin colour is 100-times stronger than his love for Islam!

So don't act like Pakistanis are less racist than Arabs, you are not, at least when it comes to the Kaliyaa, even if the Kaliyaa are Muslim!!!
BS, we have whole community of Africans in Pakistan and nobody hates them...

BS, Pakistanis use the word Makrani which is the region where most from the African community reside, to describe the people with African ancestry...

Kaaliya is a pejorative term used for people of all backgrounds

Back
Top Bottom