What's new

The racism against Black people across North Africa

and in Iran you dont?

Go down to sistan and you will see the 2nd/3rd class treatment given to the africans there. It is shameful that you propagate trolling here but have no clue when it comes to your own.

This is rather interest. Firstly, a lot of Pak or now pakistan people I know here and in Kenya have married locally within the swahili people. There is no issues; many of the offsprings even went to Pakistan to study and brought wives from there.

Unfortunately most Pakistanis now want to see them whiter -- see your drama serials trying to compete to Turkish.

wtf.

A huge number of Baloch settled in a Mombasa, part of Omani military.

There are also Black Afro Baloch on Makran coast.

I don't even watch Pak serials but some were nice. One even managed to get shown on cinemas across the country.

Busting some moves here thanks to homojon swept Mrs mangochutney off her feet showing her my carpet shuffle dance moves from when I was a youngster
Young generations got nothing on me ...

Oh the days of pirated vhs movies 50p a night and video recorder rental for £2 a weekend

1,2,3,4 ..... jab hum .... 🕺🏽

😁😁
90s was nice. Life was peaceful and people simple.
P.S: didnt know you were a baji. Thought you were a teenage kid.

tsk tsk....

sure Mr AA of 100% Indian DNA ancestory... not interested in your banyani raves which are ubiquitous of indian street vendors.....

Why go back in time, you were indians before lol.

Me... as i said, we are maharabus/swahili and have our family lineage traced right back to 600 years across entire east african and oman/yemeni and have families there even now. How about you,.... you were indians 75 years back. We employ your kind in our businesses to do our work.

My... look at your drama serials.... all you people want to become is white yet 90% of the population is dark.

Unreal to see level of racism and bigotry this forum has gone to.
None of our dramas want people to become white and most of the actors belong to Karachi.. only a handful ones are natives. So would fail even if they tried.
As for being indian, I'm sorry bro that's not true. Technically my province was never colonized but British were there for 60 years under Quetta Treaty.
The term indian inself is a British construct. For example a Marathi, Bangali shares next to nothing to a Potohari or a Hur from Sindh. Let alone other nationalities.

A huge number of Baloch settled in a Mombasa, part of Omani military.

There are also Black Afro Baloch on Makran coast.

I don't even watch Pak serials but some were nice. One even managed to get shown on cinemas across the country.
the diaspora is huge rafiki.

All assimulated into the baharabu/swahili. Tabora is the largest settlement - right into old congo.

The biggest battle was when they threw out the entire Portugese from our coast line at Kilwa.

the diaspora is huge rafiki.

All assimulated into the baharabu/swahili. Tabora is the largest settlement - right into old congo.

The biggest battle was when they threw out the entire Portugese from our coast line at Kilwa.
Yes I've heard and read about them. I believe one was a member here too.

And these people call Europeans racist when they dont want Arabs in their countries!!!!

But I guess in this case it cannot be compared to Arabs in Europe, right?! Because these people are Black, so they are only Abeed, right?!
(Or as Pakistanis would say the Kaliyaa, right?!)
So it's not OK to oppose Arabs, but it's totally OK to hate the abeed / kaliyaa, right?!

But Muslims cannot be racist, right?!!
Try and label an Algerian (if you’ve ever met one) as black and wait for the response.

Algerians don't like getting called blacks.
Iranians don't like getting called browns.
Problem is you can’t call an Algerian black, most if anything are Middle Eastern and Mediterranean in appearance.

1682290418095.jpeg

As for your comparison with Iranians. As I have said Iranians have a serious complex… alas that’s for another thread not this one.

Problem is you can’t call an Algerian black, most if anything are Middle Eastern and Mediterranean in appearance.

View attachment 925942

As for your comparison with Iranians. As I have said Iranians have a serious complex… alas that’s for another thread not this one.
I agree with first point.

As for second point, I agree too. Except, thread was started by an Iranian who just can't STFU, tones down Iranian racism and keeps on targeting Pakistanis. Hence, my first comment.

Last edited:
Try and label an Iranian as brown and wait for response.
In iran, there are far more brown people - the issue is the cultural misguided sense of aryan farsi. The fact is most iranians are actually brown and very brown in complexion. Just travel entire east and southern region going up to Iraq.

As for Algerians - i know many - it depends who you are with.

I agree with first point.

As for second point, I agree too. Except, thread was started by an Iranian who just can't STFU, tones down Iranian racism and keeps on targeting Pakistanis. Hence, my first comment.
Iran is not a homogenous country like Pakistan. That is what that iranian troll loves to give a sense.

All the Iranians I met were very brown no where near light skin like North Asians/North Europeans. Saying you are not what you are is serious inferiority complex at work.

Back
Top Bottom