What's new

The Question of "Shia Genocide" in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoo-Buggo don't start in the morning. Your leader is still sleeping and won't wake up before 2 pm.
Shit, a nooniya supporter..
I respect nawaz because he is our PM and I can defend him internationally against all odds but when you talk about the local politics, I cant...

I really wanted to post something here, but my final exams are coming, and from the thread it can be seen that I will be quoted so many times that I will die.

These are two of your cronies after us.

India the same country whose Raja married the sister of Shahr Bano, and who also sent an army towards Karbala to fight for the 3rd Imam... now do you want me to teach more of your history?

And America with which you're collaborating in Iraq and Syria to kill the Sunnis.

I respect nawaz because he is our PM and I can defend him internationally against all odds but when you talk about the local politics, I cant...

No, I'm not Noon Leaguea.. Zoo Bug is a four footed freak, he thinks anything that doesn't like Imran Khan is from Noon League lol

There is no Shia genocide other than that singularly focused on by foreign financial backing- and if Pakistani Shia leadsrship are so willfully ignorant and insecure to not be able to differentiate between these then the state itself is doomed

Nothing wrong with Sunni Madrassahs

It's the Deoband and Wahhabi Madrassahs that promote intolerance and churn out militants.

Deobands/Wahhabis make 15-20 % of Pakistan's total population but run more than 76% of total Madrassahs in the country. Thanks to GCC petro-dollars

Shia (too) make 15-20 % of Pakistani population but run 3-4% of total Madrassahs.
Shias were most vocal supporters of Pakistan deobandis were most vocal opponents ajkal mamay ban gaye Pakistan key
Balay wi balay and people who never get tired of making shitup about Pakistani shias i got news for you i have a lot of Shia friends and even family members i have been to imam bargahs and i attend Muharam processions

There is no Shia genocide other than that singularly focused on by foreign financial backing- and if Pakistani Shia leadsrship are so willfully ignorant and insecure to not be able to differentiate between these then the state itself is doomed

Exactly. By spreading such lies they are actually opening the Zionist, American, Indian fronts against Pakistan and are damaging interests of our national security.

These are two of your cronies after us.

India the same country whose Raja married the sister of Shahr Bano, and who also sent an army towards Karbala to fight for the 3rd Imam... now do you want me to teach more of your history?

And America with which you're collaborating in Iraq and Syria to kill the Sunnis.

No, I'm not Noon Leaguea.. Zoo Bug is a four footed freak, he thinks anything that doesn't like Imran Khan is from Noon League lol
Really , Indian is buddy of your leader Nawaz and US biggest arm exporter of Pakistan and plus runing so many USAID projects too.

people who never get tired of making shitup about Pakistani shias i got news for you i have a lot of Shia friends and even family members i have been to imam bargahs and i attend Muharam processions

Kabhi moot mila hua sharbat piya hai tu nay?

*joking :)

Really , Indian is buddy of your leader Nawaz and US biggest arm exporter of Pakistan and plus runing so many USAID projects too.

And Atheist Russia is Ayatolla's fostering daddie, right?

@PakSword @Verve :D
Zara inko hamzay sahab ki neutrality ki katha sunayein

Its not leadership issue. It is happening and I witnessed in Karachi. Day light attack on houses. People know the killers but got scared and say nothing for the safety of rest of families.

Kabhi moot mila hua sharbat piya hai tu nay?

*joking :)

And Atheist Russia is Ayatolla's fostering daddie, right?
Don t worry Pakistan got steel mill from Russia and now getting MI35 and making your beloved JF17 flying. again nonsense .

Its not leadership issue. It is happening and I witnessed in Karachi. Day light attack on houses. People know the killers but got scared and say nothing for the safety of rest of families.
These terror groups are targetting Shias in particular our pm,s party supported these thugs in past for political gains thats why you see toxic propoganda against Shias by their paid touts
To me Shias are equals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom