What's new

The Question of "Shia Genocide" in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a stupid noon leagi who believes in Jewish conspiracies in everything

Zoo-Buggo don't start in the morning. Your leader is still sleeping and won't wake up before 2 pm.

Now this sectarianism on your part.

Why singling out all groups of Muslims who don't share their creed with you?

Ask your shias to open as many madrassahs as you can; ask your Iranian marjas to send you Riyals, if there's some left from creating terrorists and buying bullets.

The basis on which Ahmadis were declared out of Islam, you can also qualify that for making takfir on the earliest generations of Muslims (companions of the Prophet and Mothers of Believers).

It's your luck, there's no Constitutional campaign has been run to do that, or else Ahmadis wouldn't be alone on their boat.

Then condemn what Iran has been exporting to Pakistan since 1979. And prove that you're Pakistani by declaring that Wahabis and Deobandis are as much Pakistani as you are.
If you guys have guts then try. Your ISIS and Alqaida has strong footing in Pakistan. Way before Iran revolution , Sawad e azam organization funded by Iraq / Saddam in early 70 in Pakistan, a weapon discovered from Iraq embassy in Islamabad. Don't start the history lesson ....

No, they have 99% dissimilarities on fundamental beliefs; and about 15% similarities in rituals. You have insufficient knowledge of basic creed.

Alright, sunnis are bad, then don't come to Pakistan and kiss our feet with requests to call Raheel Sharif back. Go and face the consequences of your fitnah whose seeds you have sown over the period of 1400 years.
You dont really understand a lot of things here please dont embarrass

Zoo-Buggo don't start in the morning. Your leader is still sleeping and won't wake up before 2 pm.
See what i mean :D

If you guys have guts then try. Your ISIS and Alqaida has strong footing in Pakistan. Way before Iran revolution , Sawad e azam organization funded by Iraq / Saddam in early 70 in Pakistan, a weapon discovered from Iraq embassy in Islamabad. Don't start the history lesson ....

That weaponry was meant for Baloch separatists; but I understand your zakir made it a story for your entertainment.

See what i mean :D

Yes, you're mean :)

That weaponry was meant for Baloch separatists; but I understand your zakir made it a story for your entertainment.

Yes, you're mean :)
Your knowledge again amaze me.... now Baluchi walk in ...hahahahhahhahaa....

Here is your brothers . enjoy . documentary made in Pakistan and launch around the world.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/isis-in-afghanistan/

And yes Imran Khan is the leader and will be PM of Pakistan . Atleast he has guts to face the reality

PM exacerbating provincial discrimination: Imran Khan

Imran criticizes PM Sharif over not meeting Quetta, Parachinar mourners

If i may can anyone compile how many sunni Muslims have been killed since 9/11.
Results will show that there is a sunni genocide taking place in Pakistan......

Well, catch culprits , who stopped them. Majority is ruling

60 to 70 thousand Pakistanis, vast majority of them was Sunni Muslims; yet these Iranian Propagandists make Pakistan look like a terrorist country instead of being a victim of terrorism.

Sunnis in Iran live way better than the Shia in Pakistan also Sunnis of Iran represented in the parliament just any one else plus they are save they don't worry some fanatic blow them up like what happen the Shia in Pakistan.

Those were BM fanatics who tried to topple the which is a sunnis majority party.

Say by terrorism who want to make a terror state like Taliban in Afghanistan.

Iran didn't export any to any nation Iranian people are free to choose their type of government that's not my business
Saddam fyi mr hatred wajabi was never peaceful but because he was filthy sectarian Sunni filth you appraise him.

Its not us its your brothers sunnis since they are grown with their inferiority complex and since they also grow up with their slavery culture they refuse any freedom we brought to them simply they just can't live without being humiliated by their tyrants that's why they uprised against us but now after they have tried the rule of isis they won't carry no more weapons because they know next time we will make sure they lose some big time.

Wahabi can't hide like a rat can't stand the smell of the cheese.
Pakistan is the second biggest Shia country and is the only Sunni majority country to have elected Shia leaders
One of the main reasons we rejected the Yemen invasion was because Saudia only asked for Shia soldiers
As a state our policy toward shias is not discriminatory nor there ever will be

Your knowledge again amaze me.... now Baluchi walk in ...hahahahhahhahaa....

Here is your brothers . enjoy . documentary made in Pakistan and launch around the world.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/isis-in-afghanistan/

And yes Imran Khan is the leader and will be PM of Pakistan . Atleast he has guts to face the reality

PM exacerbating provincial discrimination: Imran Khan

Imran criticizes PM Sharif over not meeting Quetta, Parachinar mourners
He is most likely part of the paid media cell his rebuttals are so stupid it hurts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom