What's new

The Question of "Shia Genocide" in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I second that.

Even a Jew is killed in Pakistan only because he's a Jew, I'll be the first to condemn that heinous crime.
Shia are not a separate religion. There has to be a concentrated effort to weed out elements of political shiaism associated with Iran and followers of former fiqh-jafria

O bhai, Karachi kay crime reporter, I know shias have been attacked by filthy terrorists, but not just shias, others have also been attacked and killed. Was Amjad Sabri a Shia?

Bus kar day, ab kya jaan lay ga, baqi baatein moharram kay liye bacha kay rakh lay. Loud speaker per lambi lambi chhorna, awaam ki raaton ki neend haram karna mazay say.
Dude, you are so funny :lol:

Did you read the confessional statement of Sabri killer or keep on bSing in this forum . Your argument is no making any sense . Listen the press conference of Umar Khatab .

Read this and don't have any shame, because I know you have none:

The report said the jail authorities had requested the Sindh Home Department to grant permission to try accused Asim, alias Kapri, and Ishaq, alias Bobby, in the premises of the central prison.

Besides Sabri’s murder, the two suspected terrorists of the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi are also facing charges of murdering army soldiers and several others – around 34 killings in all.

They have separately recorded their confessional statements before a judicial magistrate about their involvement in sectarian killings. They have also been identified as the killers of four Rangers soldiers and others by eyewitnesses.

In their confessional statements, Kapri and Bobby said they had killed Sabri and several others, including army

officers and paramilitary soldiers.

They confessed to killing four Rangers soldiers in Orangi Town in November 2015 and taking away their weapons.

The duo confessed before the judicial magistrate (West) that they had killed Sabri and many others, also admitting that they had gunned down two Military Police personnel near the Saddar Parking Plaza in July 2016.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/177518-Amjad-Sabris-murder-trial-sought-at-central-jail

I don't like Noon League, in kay jalsay mein moti moti aunties aati hain :)

PTI pasand nahi, PTI ki bachiyan buri nahi..
Was expecting such language from Kasur culprits

Maula khush rakhay
Jab zarorat parti hay to moti aunty qatari kay ghar 3 ratein guzar ati hy :D
Hence there is a need to focus on removing such elements from society by popular vote where possible and violent means where needed
WHen Jhang elected such clowns i keep my expectations low from the public

It is something govt can control but it does not. Few weeks ago , don t remember the anchor name on Ary, Ask Maulana Naeemi about extremism in Karachi . His response was very much surrendering. He said one of extremist organization open office right in front of my madarassa, I ask em to move they threat me and police refused to help me.
The govt can't control because in the last 75 years no one strengthens the institutions that ate part of it

Hence there is a need to focus on removing such elements from society by popular vote where possible and violent means where needed
Only banning all religious parties in participating in election.

Yes
But what does that have to do with even supposed well educated and travelled shia claiming some mass anti shia conspiracy on social media?

Rana Sana ullah . Malik Isaac said in open court I have killed more then 100 shia and kill more and challenge the judge if you have prove or any witness bring him in the court. Judge release him for the safety of his life and family. PMLn has support of terrorist groups in Punjab. Punjab need a grand operation.

Mallik Ishaq was killed in police encounter last time I checked. If only other provinces also had same law and order as in punjab then Pakistan would be lot more secure.

The govt can't control because in the last 75 years no one strengthens the institutions that ate part of it
Well, may be I am fan of military rule. But this military rule played vital role in the destruction of democratic institutions.

I think its idiotic to equate what is clearly a calculated sectarian incitement by paid elements to some mass anti shia hysteria.
We cant also hide from the fact that a large portion of our population has soft corner for anti Shia groups

Well, may be I am fan of military rule. But this military rule played vital role in the destruction of democratic institutions.
Altaf and Nawaz are results of Military rule

Why ban all religious parties in Pakistan and allow a religious gang in Iran to rule the country?

Ban religious parties in Pakistan because it suits a particular sect?

Ban a party which is involved in terrorist activities, though MQM is still allowed to operate, PPP is still alive.

Mallik Ishaq was killed in police encounter last time I checked. If only other provinces also had same law and order as in punjab then Pakistan would be lot more secure.
He was dumped by the baboons when keeping him alive was not a cost effective policy
In the past he was funded and supported for political gains

Why ban all religious parties in Pakistan and allow a religious gang in Iran to rule the country?

Ban a party which is involved in terrorist activities, though MQM is still allowed to operate, PPP is still alive.
If that sect is Pakistani than sure why not

Yes
But what does that have to do with even supposed well educated and travelled shia claiming some mass anti shia conspiracy on social media?
When we see recorded asylum cases in Western countries its very shocking. I personally know atleast ten to fifteen cases where son or father been killed by religious organizations in Karachi. They were well off and end up taking asylum in US and Canada.

We cant also hide from the fact that a large portion of our population has soft corner for anti Shia groups

Don't forget Agha Banno Galiya (Galiyan denay wali banno) who extended his support for Madrassah Haqqaniyah :)

Altaf and Nawaz are results of Military rule

There was no military rule in 1990s until 1999.

Your leader gained strength under the military rule of Parvez Musharraf.

Instead of MQM , I would prefer to ban religious organization. Again you can go Iran and tell them to ban religious organization and remove the king from all middle east. Can you do that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom