What's new

The Question of "Shia Genocide" in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what i wanted to say we as a nation has lost so many of muslims why differentiate them into shia or sunni. Let work together and defeat these takfiris together
60 to 70 thousand Pakistanis, vast majority of them was Sunni Muslims; yet these Iranian Propagandists make Pakistan look like a terrorist country instead of being a victim of terrorism.

Yes
But what does that have to do with even supposed well educated and travelled shia claiming some mass anti shia conspiracy on social media?

Ye aap kay andar jo aql hai, ye 25000 posts karnay say aai hai ya meri sohbat ka asar hai? :D

He was dumped by the baboons when keeping him alive was not a cost effective policy
In the past he was funded and supported for political gains

Last time I checked now in our area hawai firing is not only banned but actually enforced by police. Thugs or politicians cannot display any arms openly in the name of body guards. All this change in last 9 years under Shabaz Sharif. Crimes are much less then in Musharraf era.

Punjab police now just kill in encounter any gangsters involved in extortion and other petty crimes. No wonder punjab is most secure and safe province in Pakistan.

Anyone who is playing in the hands of foreign powers, Shia, Sunni or Wahabi, while having a Pakistani CNIC needs a public chhitrol.

TTP (deoband followers) have been playing in the hands of foreign powers for the past several years, and now Shias have joined their league recently (after Syrian conflict started).

I have seen people from all fiqhs, supporting other countries (other than Pakistan) to the point that they can fight against Pakistan if a war erupts between their particular beloved country and Pakistan.

Screenshot_2017-06-26-21-08-26.png
Screenshot_2017-06-26-21-15-44.png
Screenshot_2017-06-26-21-16-03.png

Instead of MQM , I would prefer to ban religious organization. Again you can go Iran and tell them to ban religious organization and remove the king from all middle east. Can you do that ...

Hey, first answer me to that confessional statement regarding Amjad Sabri's killing. I won't let u get away with a bag of false claims.

Mallik Ishaq was killed in police encounter last time I checked. If only other provinces also had same law and order as in punjab then Pakistan would be lot more secure.
Unfortunately , KPK local pashtun and Karachites say, Punjab is den of terrorism. Recent Sindh suicide attack links end up in Punjab.

Last time I checked now in our area hawai firing is not only banned but actually enforced by police. Thugs or politicians cannot display any arms openly in the name of body guards. All this change in last 9 years under Shabaz Sharif. Crimes are much less then in Musharraf era.

Punjab police now just kill in encounter any gangsters involved in extortion and other petty crimes. No wonder punjab is most secure and safe province in Pakistan.

O Khuda ke liey yaar.. Har jaga Shahbaz..

Unfortunately , KPK local pashtun and Karachites say, Punjab is den of terrorism. Recent Sindh suicide attack links end up in Punjab.

So, Parachinar is in Punjab and you personally know Punjabi-MQM?

Hazaras were also killed by Punjabis in Balochistan, right?

Your mind is full of psychotic worms.

Hey, first answer me to that confessional statement regarding Amjad Sabri's killing. I won't let u get away with a bag of false claims.
Killer killed because he recite manqabat or some peom about Holy Prophet and his progeny. Listen Umar Khatab press conference. You ll get all the answer. And that guy live in his neighborhood and link with local extremist organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom