What's new

The Police Force Widely Sees This Deal With TLP As Another Betrayal Of Its Services And Sacrifices

quote-a-government-is-an-institution-that-holds-a-monopoly-on-the-legitimate-use-of-violence-m...jpg

statecraft 101

You tell him to keep threatening and someone might believe him.

Meanwhile why don't you try your luck with the police and find out how saintly they have become ever since 2018 Tsunami
Ofocurse i was looted bybpolice several times last 4 weeks while travelling in pakistan

Just like you have been looted several tims. I heard they even abducted your family memebers
Just like in syria pakistanis pay money at every check point on motorway otherwise will be looted at best or killed

This is how it use to be in swat and in el sidd area where he lives where every family member will either have to provide one male fighter or 30,000 rupees

i guess this must be conspiracy by the mafia since PTi reformed the police by trial and error of interviewing IGs and DGs of police.
:lol:
+1 for this post

don’t forget the trial and error of having 7 IGs in Punjab since 2018.

Ofocurse i was looted bybpolice several times last 4 weeks while travelling in pakistan

Just like you have been looted several tims. I heard they even abducted your family memebers
Just like in syria pakistanis pay money at every check point on motorway otherwise will be looted at best or killed

This is how it use to be in swat and in el sidd area where he lives where every family member will either have to provide one male fighter or 30,000 rupees
If only you were Syrian enough to self immolate in protest, by the way someone did burn himself in front of PMO. no one gave a flying saucepan about it.
:lol:
+1 for this post

don’t forget the trial and error of having 7 IGs in Punjab since 2018.

When the PM goes around the world and strip every department and institution naked with his tongue, whose gonna bother about their morale.

PMIK is ensuring that all Pashtuns (Afghan Taliban, TTP, TLP) are strongly with Pakistan.

Pushtuns are a warrior race and are important to fight India.

Half of Kashmir is today with Pakistan because of Pushtuns.
AT are a foreign gov
TTP is terrorist organization
TLP is a far-right political party and is no way shape or form Pashtun ...

so many things wrong here...

If only you were Syrian enough to self immolate in protest, by the way someone did burn himself in front of PMO. no one gave a flying saucepan about it.

When the PM goes around the world and strip every department and institution naked with his tongue, whose gonna bother about their morale.
People comit sucidie in evey country for many reasons
You didnt told us more details about your police encounter..so what happened after they abductwd your family and got batha bribe money from you

Police is bound by law and constitution not love of the prophet

No idea about what you follow but We adhere to the Constitution of The Islamic republic of Pakistan

Article 227 Provisions relating to the Holy Quran and Sunnah.

-(1) All existing laws shall be brought in conformity with the Injunctions of Islam as laid down in the Holy Quran and Sunnah, in this Part referred to as the Injunctions of Islam, and no law shall be enacted which is repugnant to such injunctions.

People comit sucidie in evey country for many reasons
You didnt told us more details about your police encounter..so what happened after they abductwd your family and got batha bribe money from you
Ask the Syrian then

My point was clear, that people have no sympathy with the police. The police in Pakistan as an institution are responsible for more crime, injustice and deaths that any single criminal entity. As an institute the police let's Pakistani people down all day every day. The article tries to sympathise with the police.

I can sympathise with uniformed individuals but not with the institute. Even the daily corruption is a majboori of the uniformed individuals bought upon them by the institute.

As for your remark about the army. The army has played an even worse role in politics than the corrupt politicians. They've been enablers of the elite establishment. it deserves outright condemnation for its political role, however professionally its excelled. The same cannot be said about the police.

I totally get your point, and thank you for your level-headed reply. Seriously --- it's rare to get a mature response around here, so thank you!

There are several reasons for this. For example, if today I was extremely poor and homeless, my decisions and 'ethics' might become a bit different because of the harsh realities of my existence.

Similarly, several issues have plagued the police:
1.) The police is severely under-funded, as many reports have pointed out over the decades. The Army, relative to our third world standards, is somewhat pampered in comparison.

2.) The police has to deal with and live within a highly corrupt society every single day. Many Generals say, especially the DG Rangers, for example, that even limited interaction of this sort started creating massive corruption in armed forces/paramilitaries as well.

3.) The Army has monopolized power and therefore implements its own reforms as it chooses --- even pressurizing (if not toppling) elected governments as required. The police is wholly dependent on pathetic, small-minded, corrupt politicians to implement much-needed and long-awaited reform.

Of course the results are very similar to what you claim --- though I think you may be too harsh. Nobody thinks the police is a great institution. But perhaps your analysis is too harsh.

I would never agree with a terrorist blowing himself up in a crowded market, but if I understand where he's coming from --- lack of economic opportunities, brainwashing by madrassas, low levels of social justice, etc. --- I can at least form a more well-rounded opinion.

Many departments in the police, like the CTD, have done extraordinary work and much of the groundwork for reducing terrorism in urban areas. They have lost a huge amount of men.

No matter how bad the State has neglected key LEA organizations like the police, my sympathies can never be with a bunch of thugs that have zero accountability (the police still has some, due to social media and other internal processes). The TLP is much more dangerous --- they are terrorist deserving of nothing but Hell in this life and the next. My 2c.

No idea about what you follow but We adhere to the Constitution of The Islamic republic of Pakistan

Article 227 Provisions relating to the Holy Quran and Sunnah.

-(1) All existing laws shall be brought in conformity with the Injunctions of Islam as laid down in the Holy Quran and Sunnah, in this Part referred to as the Injunctions of Islam, and no law shall be enacted which is repugnant to such injunctions.
Yes police follows laws already passed according to Islam. It cannot follow dictates of Maulvis

You can either be with Islam or against Islam. Sadly the police chose to go against the prophet [pbuh] and got what they deserve. All Muslims should support the love of the prophet [pbuh].
kindly dont play the religious card here, you are pretending like the police were the non believers and non muslims and the TLP goons were the only muslims. Please keep your 2 cents somewhere else.

No sympathy with the corrupt police. The corrupt punjab police is used to terrorize ordinary citizens for decades. Its about time they faced someone who fights back.
By this logic, you would also be simping for TTP that is fighting back against an institution that has had an outsized role in statecraft. Terror apologia comes in many shapes and sizes.

Though i hate TLP goons i equally hate our corrupt and incompetent police as well. So they should stfu and so their duty, its not as if the police is any good.

By this logic, you would also be simping for TTP that is fighting back against an institution that has had an outsized role in statecraft. Terror apologia comes in many shapes and sizes.
Watch this video.

Tehreek labaik ka senate elections se pehle pti k sath itehad se inkar krnay ki waja se govt ne ye sb daram kia. Video dekho

I totally get your point, and thank you for your level-headed reply. Seriously --- it's rare to get a mature response around here, so thank you!

There are several reasons for this. For example, if today I was extremely poor and homeless, my decisions and 'ethics' might become a bit different because of the harsh realities of my existence.

Similarly, several issues have plagued the police:
1.) The police is severely under-funded, as many reports have pointed out over the decades. The Army, relative to our third world standards, is somewhat pampered in comparison.

2.) The police has to deal with and live within a highly corrupt society every single day. Many Generals say, especially the DG Rangers, for example, that even limited interaction of this sort started creating massive corruption in armed forces/paramilitaries as well.

3.) The Army has monopolized power and therefore implements its own reforms as it chooses --- even pressurizing (if not toppling) elected governments as required. The police is wholly dependent on pathetic, small-minded, corrupt politicians to implement much-needed and long-awaited reform.

Of course the results are very similar to what you claim --- though I think you may be too harsh. Nobody thinks the police is a great institution. But perhaps your analysis is too harsh.

I would never agree with a terrorist blowing himself up in a crowded market, but if I understand where he's coming from --- lack of economic opportunities, brainwashing by madrassas, low levels of social justice, etc. --- I can at least form a more well-rounded opinion.

Many departments in the police, like the CTD, have done extraordinary work and much of the groundwork for reducing terrorism in urban areas. They have lost a huge amount of men.

No matter how bad the State has neglected key LEA organizations like the police, my sympathies can never be with a bunch of thugs that have zero accountability (the police still has some, due to social media and other internal processes). The TLP is much more dangerous --- they are terrorist deserving of nothing but Hell in this life and the next. My 2c.
I agree. It's not black and white. The problems we see today are linked to the wider societal rot and of course the under funding of police plays its part too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom