What's new

The Police Force Widely Sees This Deal With TLP As Another Betrayal Of Its Services And Sacrifices

Bss phir araam se beth jaa r thand rakh. Ab ye masla solve honay jaa rha hai lekin tere jaison ko abi b mulk mein khoon kharaba r fasaad chahiye. Kb se dekh raha hun har post mein bakk bakk kr rha hai. Teri pti k apnay ministers expise ho chukay hain jo nai chahtay thay k ye issue resolve ho lekin tere jaison ko phir b sakoon nai aa rha
jali thi
but laanti soor ki thara justofy nahi kar raha tha, tamaskhar nahi bana raha tha uski tortured body ka
Aa gya naa apni aukaat pe. Shabaash munnay. Teri Munh ki bawaseer ka ilaaj kisi k pass nai hai. Bhonkta reh shabash. Teri nasal ka pata chal gya

Sacrifices for what? for helping in corruption? Police is totally corrupt. people talk about police like they haven't killed TLP protestors. You can't start live fire in a protest. Nobody is innocent.
Police is bound by law and constitution not love of the prophet
Which law and constitution? The one written by Powerful Elite class!

Last edited:
Anyone thinking that they have solved the issue of TLP and has avoided bloodshed is up for a rude awakening much like what we have witnessed for so many years in Pakistan. The Punjabi proverb "Sappan day putar yar ni bn'day chunnian dudh piyayeh" still stands.

You can either be with Islam or against Islam. Sadly the police chose to go against the prophet [pbuh] and got what they deserve. All Muslims should support the love of the prophet [pbuh].
Agree.. Police should have let the mob **** and kill bystanders and everything would have been golden

Next time when mob does something police should do "نو دو گیارہ "

Let public be mobbed a few times till they realize what police is there to

I feel pakistanis need face bankrupcy, mob justice and war before realizing impirtance of good governance, law enforcement agencies and military
When a police officer went for a lunch break - mobs ambushed him beat him to death
left his body in open fields where it rotted for days

He had a 6 y/o daughter and a young wife he left behind- young guy who was newly recruited

They killed an industrialist on a rumor of blasphemy - provided jobs in the 100s for his city - many families dependented on him
His family sold the business and left- his employees are probably unemployed now

yes bohut jali hai meri
Then they complain why industries are moving to bengladesh and why TTP isnt dying

Raw doesnt need to do anything..by now they are getting bored

Pakistani EDUCATED people are enough
When a police officer went for a lunch break - mobs ambushed him beat him to death
left his body in open fields where it rotted for days

He had a 6 y/o daughter and a young wife he left behind- young guy who was newly recruited

They killed an industrialist on a rumor of blasphemy - provided jobs in the 100s for his city - many families dependented on him
His family sold the business and left- his employees are probably unemployed now

yes bohut jali hai meri
Then they complain why industries are moving to bengladesh and why TTP isnt dying

Raw doesnt need to do anything..by now they are getting bored

Pakistani EDUCATED people are enough

The Army should get no sympathy too then. They're responsible for some epic debacles as well. Not to mention Nawaz was freed and allowed to leave around the whole extension saga --- for which PML N voted in favor of in the NA (Army Act amendment or whatever it was allowing the extension.)

Everybody is sold out here. What's your point?

My point was clear, that people have no sympathy with the police. The police in Pakistan as an institution are responsible for more crime, injustice and deaths that any single criminal entity. As an institute the police let's Pakistani people down all day every day. The article tries to sympathise with the police.

I can sympathise with uniformed individuals but not with the institute. Even the daily corruption is a majboori of the uniformed individuals bought upon them by the institute.

As for your remark about the army. The army has played an even worse role in politics than the corrupt politicians. They've been enablers of the elite establishment. it deserves outright condemnation for its political role, however professionally its excelled. The same cannot be said about the police.

You can either be with Islam or against Islam. Sadly the police chose to go against the prophet [pbuh] and got what they deserve. All Muslims should support the love of the prophet [pbuh].
Zealots don’t have a monopoly on Islam, the scum who killed the policeman will be answerable for their transgression against the laws of the state as well as the laws of Allah SWT.

Maybe the police force should grow some balls and act as a single unit like the army. And maybe the police force can reject corruption in its ranks and gain respect among the masses. And then maybe people will give a flying %^&* about what the police force thinks.

Sacrifices for what? for helping in corruption? Police is totally corrupt. people talk about police like they haven't killed TLP protestors. You can't start live fire in a protest. Nobody is innocent.

Which law and constitution? The one written by Powerful Elite class!
Police like bitches of the currupt seculers setup attacked unarmed peacefull ppl first . You just hear the speach of ccpo lahore the first couple of day and his agressiveness..police was firing life ammunition on thousands of ppl which caused tens of tlp workers death and hundereds of serious injured. And you know how barbaric these slave of the rich are? Any injured ppl who went to hospital was beaten and taken to custody by these poor and helpless police officers. May God have mercy on these ppl who sell their soul in the name of "duty".

Last edited:
1636206168921.png

GHQ that engineered this Frankenstein monster for petty, parochial gains?
It didnt create anything
You dont need to create what already exist in minds of millions of Punjabi Brelvis
204055769_5566bb78-2492-4b7f-add2-143fa3fe8256.jpeg

seculers setup
Apkey liye
C2x_86kXgAASFwX.jpg

I feel pakistanis need face bankrupcy, mob justice and war before realizing impirtance of good governance, law enforcement agencies and military
:tup:
Zealots don’t have a monopoly on Islam, the scum who killed the policeman will be answerable for their transgression against the laws of the state as well as the laws of Allah SWT.
Law of land

Correction..not state law..we dont have any state law

Next time when mob does something police should do "نو دو گیارہ "

Let public be mobbed a few times till they realize what police is there to

public gets mobbed and robbed every day.

the protestors wanted to to to parliament.

i guess this must be conspiracy by the mafia since PTi reformed the police by trial and error of interviewing IGs and DGs of police.

public gets mobbed and robbed every day.

the protestors wanted to to to parliament.

i guess this must be conspiracy by the mafia since PTi reformed the police by trial and error of interviewing IGs and DGs of police.
Agree sir..

guy told me from syria their daughters were sold in day morning and killed as there was no state.

I told they el sidd says this happens in pakistan, its stateless as well. He just laughed and i was surprised why he is laughing on this serious matter.

Agree sir..

guy told me from syria their daughters were sold in day morning and killed as there was no state.

I told they el sidd says this happens in pakistan, its stateless as well. He just laughed and i was surprised why he is laughing on this serious matter.

You tell him to keep threatening and someone might believe him.

Meanwhile why don't you try your luck with the police and find out how saintly they have become ever since 2018 Tsunami

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom