What's new

The photos Saudi Arabia doesn't want seen –

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way that Hejaz, including obviously Makkah and Madinah, will be ruled by others than us locals. This is the land of our glorious ancestors and we have always lived there and we have always been the Custodians of the Two Holy Mosques and protected it. We will continue doing this very important role and that is not going to change. Muslims from all over the world will be welcome as always though but we will have the responsibilities since that was passed on to us.

The location of Makkah and Madinah is not going to change so if people dislike that it is in control of indigenous Arabs the sons of Prophet Muhammad (saws) and the Prophet's before him and that of his companions then they can visit Qom or Karbala/Najaf instead.

Makkah And Madianh are our personal properties It is a privilege we let Non Saudi muslims In. As for the topic you can only read, wish but at the end you still beg for Visa to get in. If you and your ilk don't like it the way to Karabla is much more closer than KSA.

That is fair enough my ffriend. :tup:

Makka, maadina or any real estate within your territory is your nations property. Just like crude oil.

Salman > you are an incredible fanatic anti shia.
it is not because some of our beliefs are not the same that we are fake muslims. some muslims acted like barbarians and killed the familly of the prophet. we can blame for this too ;) but we are otherwise smarter than this .
islam is ONE religion but nobody should define it as a 100% defined religion by ONE authority.

anyway i believed such anti shia talks would stop in this forum but some people sadly are so fanatic

Salman > you are an incredible fanatic anti shia.
it is not because some of our beliefs are not the same that we are fake muslims. some muslims acted like barbarians and killed the familly of the prophet. we can blame for this too ;) but we are otherwise smarter than this .
islam is ONE religion but nobody should define it as a 100% defined religion by ONE authority.

anyway i believed such anti shia talks would stop in this forum but some people sadly are so fanatic

REALLY !

Please educate the forum on why Syeda Hussain went to Karbala ?
and tell the full story, from Syedna Usman's murder onwards.

Tell them the truth and let them make their own mind.

i believed such discussion about religion was forbidden in this forum.

you have your fabricated truth. i don't need loose my time to explain something a fanatic cannot understand.

anyway again STOP religious discussions . THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom