What's new

The photos Saudi Arabia doesn't want seen –

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhh ... Indians .. thus stupid !

If one enemy is much much stronger and has the upper hand, that does not mean we are not fighting ?

How is that defense less ?

However, what is very amusing is the moment word "hindu" was mentioned in one my posts instantly the indian cherry popped ...

If you know what i mean !

You are trolling here by using Hindu word and criticizing our practices with your fake superiority, when you people yourself are standing defenseless and taking blows.

A pitiful condition.

You are trolling here by using Hindu word and criticizing our practices with your fake superiority, when you people yourself are standing defenseless and taking blows.

A pitiful condition.

Please take your envious condition to where ever and stuff it !

looking at your avatar, you shouldn't even be posting in this thread ... now shu ...

Please take your envious condition to where ever and stuff it !

looking at your avatar, you shouldn't even be posting in this thread ... now shu ...

:lol::lol::lol:

continue with your discussion with out criticizing us to keep me out of this.

It's not my side clown. I am agnostic anyway. Just wanted to clear your BS. Now I proved you wrong you say something new lol.

L O L Shahin Vatani cant you see his stupidity he knows exactly where Islam started from and by whom yet he follows Arabian reject AL-Wahhab that came 100s of years after the Prophet.

He will name his kids after yazeed and family yet claim to love the prophet of Islam. Apparently these Wahhabi think that prophet of Islams Grand Son is a joke and the people who martyred Prophets Grand son and family are loved by Prophet and God.

Oh but remember he will kill any body for blaspheme apparently martyring Prophets Grand son is Ok cause it was done by his hero yazeed aka AL -saud family.

Uhhh ... Indians .. thus stupid !

If one enemy is much much stronger and has the upper hand, that does not mean we are not fighting ?

How is that defense less ?

However, what is very amusing is the moment word "hindu" was mentioned in one my posts instantly the indian cherry popped ...

If you know what i mean !

lol and I also know what all will pop (here and in real world) when I link up a youtube video.

if you know what I mean ;)

L O L Shahin Vatani cant you see his stupidity he knows exactly where Islam started from and by whom yet he follows Arabian reject AL-Wahhab that came 100s of years after the Prophet.

He will name his kids after yazeed and family yet claim to love the prophet of Islam. Apparently these Wahhabi think that prophet of Islams Grand Son is a joke and the people who martyred Prophets Grand son and family are loved by Prophet and God.

Oh but remember he will kill any body for blaspheme apparently martyring Prophets Grand son is Ok cause it was done by his hero yazeed aka AL -saud family.

Of course. At first there was just Islam, then after battle of Karbala it branched into Sunni and Shia Islam. This joker trying to make it look like Shiaism is some new religion, or that his branch is older lol. He even says that it is influenced by Hinduism (don't know what dream of his he pulled that out of). It all comes from a place of hate in his heart, no need to debate people like this, just keep clowning them. :D

Why is it Hindus are mentioned in your post, isn't it off topic?

Does it mean if muslims and hindus have some common things they should be forbidden??

More loyal than the king, if you know what I mean. ;)

Of course. At first there was just Islam, then after battle of Karbala it branched into Sunni and Shia Islam. This joker trying to make it look like Shiaism is some new religion, or that his branch is older lol. He even says that it is influenced by Hinduism (don't know what dream of his he pulled that out of). It all comes from a place of hate in his heart, no need to debate people like this, just keep clowning them. :D

silly boys !

Our prophet did one Haj in his life, and in his last speech @ Haj ..
He held God almighty witness that his job is complete.
and that he has relayed the religion of Islam to the people.

YES or NO.

if you think that is correct, than any thing which started decades after our prophet must be separated from our prophet's name.

Do not try to deceive people, I never said I or anyone loves yazeed, I never said or would imagine not respecting prophet's grandsons.
Do not try to use hate , lies and false statements to hide the lack of logic and argument.

You associated a false statement second time to my name, without any proof. That in itself is a shameful act.
You should learn to be a larger man.

For a moment, forget Mohammad bin Abdul Wahab, forget all scholars and forget all books.

Just remember one God, one prophet and one book.

I hold my prophet's last speech in great esteem, I honestly believe that when he held God almighty witness then that was full and complete Islam.

I believe that the most complete and full personification of Islam was our prophet's life and anything that was not done by our prophet is not Islam. Every thing that he did IS Islam.

NO ONE, not the prophet's daughters, nor his grandsons, not his relatives can be loved / respected / any more or even equal than the prophet.

Thus, PLEASE in the name of God almighty, respect our prophet's witness, and respect the vows he made.

Come to the religion that our prophet held God as witness to, the religion as it was at the last Haj.

May Allah Paak save our Hijaz Shareef from the wahabi fitnah that is bent on destroying our history.

The birth house of our Prophet salat wa salam Allah alaih is in danger!

having visited villages around Makkah Mukarramah and Madeena Munawwarah, the vast majority of the local Saudi population which is Ahlesunnat are not happy with what is happening at the hands of the wahabis.

All terrorist groups in Pakistan are wahabis. May Allah save our country from this fitnah. There are many kinds of wahabis: deobandis/tableeghis, salafis/ahle hadith, maududites/jamate islami/TTP, and a guy who appears on geo tv, who does not believe in Imam al Mahdi alahissalam and has fled Pakistan.

Our beautiful land of Pakistan is 80% Ahlesunnat Sunni Sufis. They are not wahabis. We need another Alamgir! Who was a mujahid Naqshbandi Sufi follower of Imam Sirhindi

We need another Salahuddin Ayyubi rahmatuAllah alaih, another Sultan Fateh Suleiman rahmatuAllah alaih

Whats yours? Its completely theirs. In rome, do what romans do.

Your identity and your history is not arab identity or arab history. I am surprised that being a native sub-continental you people have a vague sense of belonging to arabs. Funny.

Its something that u indians will not understand, seriously yall need to get a life big big time. This is not your discussion to be a party to to begin with.

silly boys !

For a moment, forget Mohammad bin Abdul Wahab, forget all scholars and forget all books.

Abdul wahab najdi was a mass murderer, who killed Sunni ulama so that he could spread his british made ideology over the Arabs.

Allah Paak hamare mulk ko aur hamare deen ko in Najdiyon se bachaye

wahabis don't do black magic in Pakistan? They are more into chars, bhang, black magic than all shias added together ten times

silly boys !

Our prophet did one Haj in his life, and in his last speech @ Haj ..
He held God almighty witness that his job is complete.
and that he has relayed the religion of Islam to the people.

YES or NO.

if you think that is correct, than any thing which started decades after our prophet must be separated from our prophet's name.

Do not try to deceive people, I never said I or anyone loves yazeed, I never said or would imagine not respecting prophet's grandsons.
Do not try to use hate , lies and false statements to hide the lack of logic and argument.

You associated a false statement second time to my name, without any proof. That in itself is a shameful act.
You should learn to be a larger man.

I hold my prophet's last speech in great esteem, I honestly believe that when he held God almighty witness then that was full and complete Islam.

I believe that the most complete and full personification of Islam was our prophet's life and anything that was not done by our prophet is not Islam. Every thing that he did IS Islam.

NO ONE, not the prophet's daughters, nor his grandsons, not his relatives can be loved / respected / any more or even equal than the prophet.

Thus, PLEASE in the name of God almighty, respect our prophet's witness, and respect the vows he made.

Come to the religion that our prophet held God as witness to, the religion as it was at the last Haj.

Basically you're saying that Islam was completed the day prophet gave that last speech

But that is something both sunnis and shias would agree. That is not the problem

The problem is, neither shias nor sunnis can be 100% sure of what the prophet did or said. Sunnis use hadiths and other sources, written about 4-5 generations after the prophet's death. Shias use their own sources.

Both of them are correct, according to their own sources. Although, personally i would say Sunnis are closer to monotheism than shias are. Some of the things which shias do (eg consider their imams as infallible) can be considered 'shirk'.

Basically you're saying that Islam was completed the day prophet gave that last speech

But that is something both sunnis and shias would agree. That is not the problem

The problem is, neither shias nor sunnis can be 100% sure of what the prophet did or said. Sunnis use hadiths and other sources, written about 4-5 generations after the prophet's death. Shias use their own sources.

Both of them are correct, according to their own sources. Although, personally i would say Sunnis are closer to monotheism than shias are. Some of the things which shias do (eg consider their imams as infallible) can be considered 'shirk'.

Are you actually really Jewish? Because at times you can be surprisingly knowledgeable unlike your companions on pdf

Makkah And Madianh are our personal properties

Brother Makkah & Medina are not personal property of anyone. It belongs to a Pakistani Muslim, Afghan Muslim, Irani Muslim, White Muslim, Black Muslim as it belongs to Saudi Muslim. No offense but i think you should be thankful that no Muslim country demands Saudi Arab to handover these Holy sites to OIC. We wish you guys keep the place original.

IMO If neccesary than some expansion is not to be worried about but it should be done in a way that it doesn't effect Muslim sentiments worldwide. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom