What's new

The partition of laughter

Read opening post dude and read stupid questions she been asked :)

I don't see anything stupid about those questions, the lady on the phone was just trying to help.

The visa form for British British and British Pakistani is different. If she hadn't made sure(asked those questions), Mirza would have filled up the wrong form and her visa would have been rejected.

And again this goes both ways.

we are open minded..see shaid afrdi was right :p:D
Afrid had problem of large heart not the open mind...i was thinking why no ask my parents to recommend him in narayana hradayala hospital to solve his large heart problem through corrective surgery..........:D

you cant stop us from entering Pak.........:p:D

We mustn't allow enemies within our borders. After seeing the extreme hypocrisy of the indian side, i would just hope that we not allow any more people to people contact, ban all indian media, and send aman ki asha to hell.

BTW, I thought you were indian???

We mustn't allow enemies within our borders. After seeing the extreme hypocrisy of the indian side, i would just hope that we not allow any more people to people contact, ban all indian media, and send aman ki asha to hell.

BTW, I thought you were indian???
I am indian there is no question about it.but when i said that,"you can't stop us from coming in", there by us i meant indians.You are crying for people to people contact aman ki asha media etc.....lol people are making rishtas across borders.......:rofl:

Afrid had problem of large heart not the open mind...i was thinking why no ask my parents to recommend him in narayana hradayala hospital to solve his large heart problem through corrective surgery..........:D

Well honestly he would have got some experiences there which made him to give such statement. Our personal experiences shape our opinions. Your heart is small or large :P or its normal size lol

Well honestly he would have got some experiences there which made him to give such statement. Our personal experiences shape our opinions. Your heart is small or large :P or its normal size lol
I wont pay attention to afridi's statement.Ghadi ghadi to statements badalta hai jaise thook ke chaat jaane waali baat huyee.

i've multiple heart problem..................:cry:

I am indian there is no question about it.but when i said that,"you can't stop us from coming in", there by us i meant indians.You are crying for people to people contact aman ki asha media etc.....lol people are making rishtas across borders.......:rofl:

Well, time will tell, as long as there are disputes between the two nations, as long as indians (not all, but majority of them) continue their bullying/hypocritical tactics on their neighbors, and in this regard Pakistanis, and as long as there will always be that anti-Pakistani element within the indian gov.t, media, and society, there will never be true peace and prosperity in this region, especially when it comes to issues concerning Pakistan-india.

Regarding rishtas, nothing new there. There have been cross border marriages between muhajirs in Pakistan and their relatives in india since Pakistan's independence, only difference is today they receive a little more coverage than they did before.

And if any Pakistani wants to marry a indian, on top of that a hindu, and thus have children who are either more hindu than Muslim, or practice some of both religions and create their own new faith, then such people are free to permanently move to india and should not even show their faces in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Well, time will tell, as long as there are disputes between the two nations, as long as indians (not all, but majority of them) continue their bullying/hypocritical tactics on their neighbors, and in this regard Pakistanis, and as long as there will always be that anti-Pakistani element within the indian gov.t, media, and society, there will never be true peace and prosperity in this region, especially when it comes to issues concerning Pakistan-india.

Regarding rishtas, nothing new there. There have been cross border marriages between muhajirs in Pakistan and their relatives in india since Pakistan's independence, only difference is today they receive a little more coverage than they did before.

And if any Pakistani wants to marry a indian, on top of that a hindu, and thus have children who are either more hindu than Muslim, or practice some of both religions and create their own new faith, then such people are free to permanently move to india and should not even show their faces in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
Hum to bade dheeth aur besharam hain shqkal hi nahi balki pakistan main rah kar dikhate hain woh bhi seena thok kar......:D

Hum to bade dheeth aur besharam hain shqkal hi nahi balki pakistan main rah kar dikhate hain woh bhi seena thok kar......:D

Well, there will come a time when it will become impossible for people from across the border and vice versa to enjoy such shakal dikhana/seena thokna. As long as the current issues persist.

kia mtalab..app yea confusion dour he kar dein abb..yea veer zara wala chakar tu nhi ..sirf iss real movie mein veer pakistani muslim ha aur zara indian hindu or indian muslim..

No, only traitors do that, and there is a very small percentage of Indians and Pakistanis that do this. Any Indian man or woman that marries a Pakistani should be forced to give up their Indian citizenship since they now become a security threat to the nation.

Well, there will come a time when it will become impossible for people from across the border and vice versa to enjoy such shakal dikhana/seena thokna. As long as the current issues persist.
Well untill people like us are alive there wont be such time.And when Its for your type to tolerate and cringe our muh dikhai and seena thokna forever.

kia mtalab..app yea confusion dour he kar dein abb..yea veer zara wala chakar tu nhi ..sirf iss real movie mein veer pakistani muslim ha aur zara indian hindu or indian muslim..
halat kuch aise hi hain.

No, only traitors do that, and there is a very small percentage of Indians and Pakistanis that do this. Any Indian man or woman that marries a Pakistani should be forced to give up their Indian citizenship since they now become a security threat to the nation.
Oye chupp kar traitor-declaring brigade for we keep your type of self proclaimed patriots on the noke of our jooti.

Here comes chamcha of bal thakrey. is sonia murza also security threat to india after getting married to pakustani lol

They have not been Pakistanis since 50 years, I think someone definitely dropped the ball.

Back
Top Bottom