What's new

The partition of laughter

You need to use your brain because you are acting like emotional kid when you suggest every indian marry with pakistani is threat to india..in other words you are suggesting every pakistani wearing sucide jackets. i dont know who teach you such non sense. we are indeed two seperate nations and i dont think i will ever go to india but there are people who have relationship on other side of the borders as there are familes who have some relative either in india or pakistan. Your thinking is very backward. its personal choice of people to marry whoever they wish so they will automatically become enemy if they marry people of opposite side. We get many sikhs from india to visit nankana sahib and we dont consider them threat

No I am not suggesting that all Pakistanis are terrorists, that is something that you are just extrapolating. I am simply saying that India and Pakistan today are politically and culturally very different from one another and so we should discourage Indo-Pak intermarriages. I am not against Pakistanis visiting India, simply against forming family bonds between the two nations.

You need to use your brain because you are acting like emotional kid when you suggest every indian marry with pakistani is threat to india..in other words you are suggesting every pakistani wearing sucide jackets. i dont know who teach you such non sense. we are indeed two seperate nations and i dont think i will ever go to india but there are people who have relationship on other side of the borders as there are familes who have some relative either in india or pakistan. Your thinking is very backward. its personal choice of people to marry whoever they wish so they will automatically become enemy if they marry people of opposite side. We get many sikhs from india to visit nankana sahib and we dont consider them threat

it's is over reaction if one say ban indo Pakistan marriages or cancel citizenship etc.

I guess most of the Indias does not have problem with a Indian and Pakistani getting married..even though it is better not to marry across the border..they will be in some kind of conflicts of interests with in their mind..especially in a war like situation.

it's a different thing when it comes to the marriage of people in important positions who has access to policy making and access to classified data , which includes civil and military. I don't know what is current govt policy regarding that..but I am sure there must be a ban or a strict regulatory method for cases like that.

so this news is proof that all pakistani are dying to call themselves indians. Dont make yourself look like an idiot . i am sure you never been outside india and dont know that for most western indians/bengali/pakistani all same. i know many indians whom many white guys called P A K I..we know many sikhs got attacked after 9/11 because white were so ignorant that they thought they are muslims because keeping beard and wearing turban
I knew you would not take the pain to read that link. Let me quote the chairman of Brooklyn's Pakistani American Merchant Association.

"A lot of Pakistanis can't get jobs after 9/11 and now it's even worse," said Asghar Choudhri, an accountant and chairman of Brooklyn's Pakistani American Merchant Association. "They are now pretending they are Indian so they can get a job."
Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare | Reuters
May be not all the Pakistanis do it, but yeah, there is a huge number who do.
@ all the Pakistanis..
You're welcome!

No I am not suggesting that all Pakistanis are terrorists, that is something that you are just extrapolating. I am simply saying that India and Pakistan today are politically and culturally very different from one another and so we should discourage Indo-Pak intermarriages. I am not against Pakistanis visiting India, simply against forming family bonds between the two

how indian sania is culturally different than pakistani shoib or how any pakistani hindu is culturally different than his hindu relatives in india ?

you said they became threat to india after marrige with pakistani..how ?

I knew you would not take the pain to read that link. Let me quote the chairman of Brooklyn's Pakistani American Merchant Association.

Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare | Reuters
May be not all the Pakistanis do it, but yeah, there is a huge number who do.
@ all the Pakistanis..
You're welcome!

that asghar seem idiot just like you. how can you pretend to be indian to get a job. i am sure you idiot dont know that when you apply for job they see and keep copy of your passport and visa and also they give you job based on your qualification not nationality.so please stop making fool of yourself

She is not even second generation her parents were born in Pakistan. Second generation British Pakistanis are forgivable as it is more understandable for them to not know their heritage but she is nothing but a wannabe. I consider myself an American but would never claim I am not also a Pakistani unlike her I am not JUST American. I am American-Pakistani and a proud one at that.

This article pissed me off. :disagree:

You mean to say 'Pakistani American'!!!!
Like, Italian American & NOT American-Italian or African American & NOT American- African and etc.etc.!!!!

that asghar seem idiot just like you. how can you pretend to be indian to get a job. i am sure you idiot dont know that when you apply for job they see and keep copy of your passport and visa and also they give you job based on your qualification not nationality.so please stop making fool of yourself
Tell that to asghar and the reporters who reported it. :blah:
After all that asghar is pakistani just like you.. he he

Well untill people like us are alive there wont be such time.And when Its for your type to tolerate and cringe our muh dikhai and seena thokna forever.
People like you, unfortunately, can't do much to alter the reality. Do you think cross border love making will convince the indian gov.t to stop building dams (or open the current ones which they have already built) on the major rivers originating in IOK so that hundreds of thousands (perhaps even millions) of Pakistanis who have lost their lively hoods as farmers and herders due to water shortage can return to their water deprived lands along with Pakistan's agricultural sector which too has suffered loss? Add to this the hundreds of other issues between the two nations, many of which are one sided hypocritical indian policies/actions towards Pakistan. These cross border marriages are nothing but the mark of marxistic culture! How can a Muslim (Monotheist) marry a hindu (polytheist) when it has clearly been forbidden in the Quran? Unless these people come up with their own version of Islam influenced by bollywood where one day they go to the mandir and worship a hindu deity and on Fridays they go the mosque to do Juma prayer? They celebrate hindu holidays while celebrating Eid and Muharram? This is self contradictory faith and blatant insult to Islam, its more like a self made religion, can't even call it Islam, rather they altered parts of Islam to fit their desires, worshiping or allowing the worship of false deities along Allah thus committing and allow the biggest sin that a Muslim can ever commit and that is associate others with the one true God Allah. Such people are lost, they cannot call themselves Muslims, and their children would grow up in this environment and then claim themselves to be Pakistani or Muslim? No, rather they should call themselves indian, that would better fit their identity.

so this news is proof that all pakistani are dying to call themselves indians. Dont make yourself look like an idiot . i am sure you never been outside india and dont know that for most western indians/bengali/pakistani all same. i know many indians whom many white guys called P A K I..we know many sikhs got attacked after 9/11 because white were so ignorant that they thought they are muslims because keeping beard and wearing turban

I remember one of my relatives who visited the Middle East telling us a story how a Sikh was posing as a Pakistani Muslim since the Arab he worked for wasn't so fond of Sikhs and Hindus. The Sikh wore his turban in a style that didn't give away his actual religious beliefs.

What a silly woman. Okay the rules seem to be excessive but IMHO they are perfectly justifed. The anolgy the stupid woman makes with France and Mexico is absurd- has France ever launched a 26/11-like attack on Britain or ever sent men to attack the British parliament? NO! There is a precedent for Pakistani terror attacks on India and that too by people of Pakistani origin born in another country who hold non-Pakistani passports getting themselves involved in terror activities against India or other nations.David Headley and Rashid Rauf come to mind. The women does nothing to address the reasons behind this paranoia of Pakistanis by the Indian government or make reference to the fact the concerns are borne from precedents. No one is asking her to go to India, if she wants to go then she has to put up with the rules that go along with it. But alas, this PAKISTANI, goes to the de facto "evil Bhrathis" rhetoric.

People like you, unfortunately, can't do much to alter the reality. Do you think cross border love making will convince the indian gov.t to stop building dams (or open the current ones which they have already built) on the major rivers originating in IOK so that hundreds of thousands (perhaps even millions) of Pakistanis who have lost their lively hoods as farmers and herders due to water shortage can return to their water deprived lands along with Pakistan's agricultural sector which too has suffered loss? Add to this the hundreds of other issues between the two nations, many of which are one sided hypocritical indian policies/actions towards Pakistan. These cross border marriages are nothing but the mark of marxistic culture! How can a Muslim (Monotheist) marry a hindu (polytheist) when it has clearly been forbidden in the Quran? Unless these people come up with their own version of Islam influenced by bollywood where one day they go to the mandir and worship a hindu deity and on Fridays they go the mosque to do Juma prayer? They celebrate hindu holidays while celebrating Eid and Muharram? This is self contradictory faith and blatant insult to Islam, its more like a self made religion, can't even call it Islam, rather they altered parts of Islam to fit their desires, worshiping or allowing the worship of false deities along Allah thus committing and allow the biggest sin that a Muslim can ever commit and that is associate others with the one true God Allah. Such people are lost, they cannot call themselves Muslims, and their children would grow up in this environment and then claim themselves to be Pakistani or Muslim? No, rather they should call themselves indian, that would better fit their identity.
People of our type don't look for recognition from your types both sides of boder.And whatever you do,you cry,you cringe,feel angry but we are here to stay on both side of the border.we are not like pakistani hindus type to runaway.Hum rahate hain both india and pakistan main seena thok ke.

People of our type don't look for recognition from your types both sides of boder.And whatever you do,you cry,you cringe,feel angry but we are here to stay on both side of the border.we are not like pakistani hindus type to runaway.Hum rahate hain both india and pakistan main seena thok ke.

I don't cry, cringe, or feel angry, because i know for a fact, regardless of what you might believe, that such petty love stories don't change reality. Muslim and hindu, Pakistan and india, two different nations with beliefs polar opposite of each other, cannot intermingle, cannot mix, and to do so would draw one out of the folds of Islam, and Pakistan is the Islamic Republic, therefore majority of Pakistanis would reject such.

Perhaps in india, where people like Shah Rukh Khan and those other fake Khans who have invented their own version of Islam where one can put a statue of hindu deity in their home yet go to the Mosque for prayer and celebrate Islamic holdiays, declare themselves Muslim one day and a hindu the next, teach their children to do pooja of kali maa and yet recite the Kalima, all of this to please/appease their indian hindu neighbors/colleagues/coworkers/classmates/politicians/gangsters of how "good" and "tolerant" indian Muslims they are, but no Muslim save these select few, well versed in the Quran (actually, you don't even have to be well versed in the Quran, the Kalima says it all not to mention the five main Pillars of Islam) in his or her right mind would bend, twist, or alter Islam and justify it in the name of "tolerance", "secularism", and marriage. Such a thing is shirk, and no sin is greater than shirk in Islam.

Kyaa baat hai mohtarma!!

I mst agree with Desert Fox here. Pakistan and India are oil and water.

The cross border "love makers" as he puts it (a little crass .....) are forever going to be churned on the interface.

And when there is a churn there will be bubbles.

And bubbles stand out.

And bubbles are there to be burst.

Back
Top Bottom