What's new

The partition of laughter

Here comes chamcha of bal thakrey. is sonia murza also security threat to india after getting married to pakustani lol

Yes absolutely. Sania Mirza, Ashmit Patel (did not marry, but still had an affair with Veena Malik), or any other Indian that marries a Pakistani, they are a threat to India. I think intermarriage between Indians and Pakistanis must be made illegal by both Govts. We made separate nations (Two Nation Theory/Partition) to live separately, not intermarry and live as joint families.

Yes absolutely. Sania Mirza, Ashmit Patel (did not marry, but still had an affair with Veena Malik), or any other Indian that marries a Pakistani, they are a threat to India. I think intermarriage between Indians and Pakistanis must be made illegal by both Govts. We made separate nations (Two Nation Theory/Partition) to live separately, not intermarry and live as joint families.
What i think is indian persons sitting in west are more of a security threat to indian than couples marrying across border.

Cant take chances you know. So many David Headleys are floating around. Sorry.

Cant take chances you know. So many David Headleys are floating around. Sorry.
And who were all helping David headly in india its india's very own mahesh bhatt's son and all other bollywood crowd.Why is that none of his Indian contacts were arrested.Its very easy to say for mahesh bhatt that what his son did was foolish thing after 165 dead people.If his son and these bollywood crowd would have done same thing in usa or china they would have been behind bars.But alas its india here law is only for poor and weak other wise influential and rich go scotfree.

On the topic of discrimination when it comes to granting visa's.......can anyone tell me why Bangladesh/Pakistan/Gulf countries simply refuse a person's application if he has ever visited Israel.

And who were all helping David headly in india its india's very own mahesh bhatt's son and all other bollywood crowd.Why is that none of his Indian contacts were arrested.Its very easy to say for mahesh bhatt that what his son did was foolish thing after 165 dead people.If his son and these bollywood crowd would have done same thing in usa or china they would have been behind bars.But alas its india here law is only for poor and weak other wise influential and rich go scotfree.
Lol if you also come from Pakistan to India, we will welcome you and be nice with you. That's our nature you see. And that is what Mahesh Bhatt had done. He welcomed him and been nice with him. But then you guys end up as terrorists, now tell me whose fault is that? Mahesh Bhatt? Use logic my friend.

On the topic of discrimination when it comes to granting visa's.......can anyone tell me why Bangladesh/Pakistan/Gulf countries simply refuse a person's application if he has ever visited Israel.
May be because they think that the person is coming from a hostile country. Same is the case with India.

Lol if you also come from Pakistan to India, we will welcome you and be nice with you. That's our nature you see. And that is what Mahesh Bhatt had done. He welcomed him and been nice with him. But then you guys end up as terrorists, now tell me whose fault is that? Mahesh Bhatt? Use logic my friend.

May be because they think that the person is coming from a hostile country. Same is the case with India.
I know indians will always try to hide and deny indian nationals' role in 26/11.nothing new in it.

I'm curious to know if Oscar, came across same problems in obtaining a visa for India.

I wont reply to your trolling, but my humble request is take them in and kill them secretly PLEASE we dont need treacherous scum
In fact i believe all pakistanis marrying indians should be killed too

Please do that...If you have bit of Mardangi.

I wont reply to your trolling, but my humble request is take them in and kill them secretly PLEASE we dont need treacherous scum
In fact i believe all pakistanis marrying indians should be killed too

ajtr is going to be very angry.

I recollect taking a Sri Lankan friend to the Indian Consulate in New York; his visa was rejected because the Kargil War was just over and the officer said "We are rejecting all South Asian applications - they need to apply from their home countries."

Back
Top Bottom