What's new

The partition of laughter

ajtr is going to be very angry.
main uss sab se pehale uske aaloo ka kachaloo bana doongi.

I'm saying it again. Use logic my friend, i.e. if possible of course.
logic my foot...........simply indian govt was never intersted to probe indian role in 26/11.thanks to usa all these things are coming out.there are more local abu jindal related to 26/11 living in india whoes roles goi dont want to probe.

Yes absolutely. Sania Mirza, Ashmit Patel (did not marry, but still had an affair with Veena Malik), or any other Indian that marries a Pakistani, they are a threat to India. I think intermarriage between Indians and Pakistanis must be made illegal by both Govts. We made separate nations (Two Nation Theory/Partition) to live separately, not intermarry and live as joint families.

seriously how old are you ? 16 ?

so sania mirza is threat to india and still representing india in tennis international competition. Are your raw is sleeping ? why they dont do anything about this threat ? i think you and your indians fellow who think like bal thakrey shoul join raw to eliminate such threats lol

logic my foot...........simply indian govt was never intersted to probe indian role in 26/11.thanks to usa all these things are coming out.there are more local abu jindal related to 26/11 living in india whoes roles goi dont want to probe.

Yeah really thanks to them. David headley has testified in US court about ISI role in those attacks. I'm really thankful to them.

Further, Who discovered about Abu Jindal my friend?? Was it someone from the Mars or was it from India itself?? It just shows that we are not trying to hide anything. And mind you, Abu Jindal also said about ISI involvement :lol:

So we are back at the square one. Cant take chances you know. Any pakistani can later be found to be the terrorist, and of course not all of them are, but we have some bad experience in the past, so no visa. Sorry.

so sania mirza is threat to india and still representing india in tennis international competition. Are your raw is sleeping ? why they dont do anything about this threat ? i think you and your indians fellow who think like bal thakrey shoul join raw to eliminate such threats lol
That was on the lighter note I think. You are getting excited unnecessarily.

Yeah we should kick AJTR out of the country, and ban her from re entry :flame:

So we are back at the square one. Cant take chances you know. Any pakistani can later be found to be the terrorist, and of course not all of them are, but we have some bad experience in the past, so no visa. Sorry.

That was on the lighter note I think. You are getting excited unnecessarily.

I am not getting excited but its you guys who are getting stupid and you actually need to come out of this gutter thinking :D
You are acting like its you who have got any authority to issue any visa..and what is there in india that peoples will be desperate to go there when indians are the ones getting out of india and working in middle east and western countries

I am not getting excited but its you guys who are getting stupid and you actually need to come out of this gutter thinking :D
lol calm down. its okay.
You are acting like its you who have got any authority to issue any visa.
nah, i just repeated what the thread is actually saying. did you read it pal?

.and what is there in india that peoples will be desperate to go there when indians are the ones getting out of india and working in middle east and western countries
I dont know Raja, may be you can ask your fellow countrymen who are missing in India... here - :enjoy:
9600 Pakistanis 'missing' after visa expiry - Times Of India
I dont know what is there in India, but some pakistanis are dying to call themselves Indians. I can come up with the that link too:lol:

And she's a married aunty :lol:

Okay.....

:pop:
Its even better.
again @atjr
hey, how you doin? :smitten:

lol calm down. its okay.

nah, i just repeated what the thread is actually saying. did you read it pal?

I dont know Raja, may be you can ask your fellow countrymen who are missing in India... here
I dont know what is there in India, but some pakistanis are dying to call themselves Indians. I can come up with the that link too:lol:
stupid peoples like youself make their opinions based on one or two random news get from internet..its the most funny things i hear from indians that pakistani are dying to call themselves indians its really make me laugh as if they call themselves indians they get some great honour and crown from others. grow up peoples :lol:

For the first part, no but I wish I still was young at 16. But alas, I am reaching the old age (of 22) :cry:

Yes I do know that Sania Mirza represents India in tennis. I don't want to eliminate/kill anyone, but thanks for the suggestion.

I simply want a law that states that any Indian man/woman that marries a Pakistani should no longer be considered an Indian. What I am saying is, for future purposes marriage should be made illegal between Indian men and Pakistani women (and vice versa). I don't know why you make it sound like such an unreasonable demand, Indians and Pakistanis are the polar opposites of one another when it comes to our national identities and cultures, as well as our government policies. We made separate nations because we did not want to live together, so it only makes sense we continue the legacy.

stupid peoples like youself make their opinions based on one or two random news get from internet..its the most funny things i hear from indians that pakistani are dying to call themselves indians its really make me laugh
he he he he
its not me who is saying it pal. its the media. :lol:
here -
Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare | Reuters
:rofl:
as if they call themselves indians they get some great honour and crown from others. grow up peoples :lol:
That I dont know. You can catch a flight to US and ask them though :cheesy:

For the first part, no but I wish I still was young at 16. But alas, I am reaching the old age (of 22) :cry:

Yes I do know that Sania Mirza represents India in tennis. I don't want to eliminate/kill anyone, but thanks for the suggestion.

I simply want a law that states that any Indian man/woman that marries a Pakistani should no longer be considered an Indian. What I am saying is, for future purposes marriage should be made illegal between Indian men and Pakistani women (and vice versa). I don't know why you make it sound like such an unreasonable demand, Indians and Pakistanis are the polar opposites of one another when it comes to our national identities and cultures, as well as our government policies. We made separate nations because we did not want to live together, so it only makes sense we continue the legacy.

You need to use your brain because you are acting like emotional kid when you suggest every indian marry with pakistani is threat to india..in other words you are suggesting every pakistani wearing sucide jackets. i dont know who teach you such non sense. we are indeed two seperate nations and i dont think i will ever go to india but there are people who have relationship on other side of the borders as there are familes who have some relative either in india or pakistan. Your thinking is very backward. its personal choice of people to marry whoever they wish so they will automatically become enemy if they marry people of opposite side. We get many sikhs from india to visit nankana sahib and we dont consider them threat

he he he he
its not me who is saying it pal. its the media. :lol:
here -
Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare | Reuters
:rofl:

That I dont know. You can catch a flight to US and ask them though :cheesy:

so this news is proof that all pakistani are dying to call themselves indians. Dont make yourself look like an idiot . i am sure you never been outside india and dont know that for most western indians/bengali/pakistani all same. i know many indians whom many white guys called P A K I..we know many sikhs got attacked after 9/11 because white were so ignorant that they thought they are muslims because keeping beard and wearing turban

Back
Top Bottom