What's new

THE PAKISTAN WE LOST SOMEWHERE BETWEEN OUR EGOS AND IMMORALITIES

Our Leader Quaid E Azam wanted a secular Pakistan and not the Pakistan which we have right now, hijacked by some Mullah goons .

Secular Pakistan = Punjabistan, Balochistan, Jinnahpur, Sindh, Pakhtoonistan and Independant Kashmir. Islam is what binds us together, but we are no where close to an actual Islamic country. We need to become a REAL Islamic state to remove the problems of crime, corruption and other major problems.

We need a Musafa Kamal Ataturk type ruler in Pakistan .

Your a joke; modern day Turkey is nothing compared to it's glorious past. Secularism killed Turkey, but that's what the west wanted anyway.

Pakistan is not lost but the Pakistanis and their values.

I laugh sometimes when people post old screen shots of PTV drama and PIA airhostesses to prove that Pakistan was very enlightened back in those days. Well, if we see today's PTV and countless other channels, Pakistan should have become lot more enlightened. It is no the these channels are broadcasting Quran recitation all day long or PIA's airhostesses have started wearing Afghan-style shuttle cock burqa. Similarly, it is p0rn that is searched most on internet not Quran or Hadith books, what better a proof we need for the enlightenment?
Janab,

Actually the dilemma with this nation is that we don't know who we are, but we do know what we are.

We are corrupt, liars, fallen, disgraced nation as a whole. ( the goods ones have gone silent for years now)

The liberals or the privileged I must say, are hell bent on serving white masters, with their fake wanna be accent and style, they will closely follow everything that Goras spews out ( even if its Puke) Remember that rainbow craze in facebook.

Then we have this extremist mindset Mullah, who actually think that, God has given them divine right to judge people and pass on their silly yet powerful judgements .

Both of these extremist mindsets have virtually destroyed the very fabric of society and its values which it stood for.

Then, at last comes the criticizing group, that will only seek to criticize and undermine everything related to this nation, just for the sake of criticism, without providng a positive feedback or role for development.

With so much wounds on a nation's body, I still see some times ray of hope, every now and then we witness something beyond ordinary.

On closing note, i will only say this.

Is shehr-e-khauf me, behisi ka raj hai

Ignorance is the King, in the city of fear

If I am getting my translation right

Our Leader Quaid E Azam wanted a secular Pakistan
Hi,

Leader wanted a progressive Islamic state of Pakistan, Him and others did not sacrifice their land, daughter, sons and their entire bright future for a secular nation.

Get your facts right !

Last edited:
Well 1stly, the 1st few set of pix was high class lifestyle which is still available to those who have money and fame

the problem is we had series of "leaders" who were not visionary and dint develop for the future ....In fact didnt walk with time

Top that with 3 OVERLY itchy neighbours

And the turning point the Soviet war where we chose America and became its bitch.....

Lets not forget EVERY bloody politician worked for his pit-less never ending hungry stomach .....

We had a good country going then somewhere along the lines we found it necessary to be America's bitch....we should have clearly stayed away from both sides Soviet and America and let them fight each other to shreds!

MQM and PPP did the perfect job to make it what it is now!

PPP preventing development

MQM playing victim card instead of burying the bloody victimhood and trying to integrate idiots and ego in this case did suck up the whole city....
Lol overly itchy neighbours.

Apart from India, we're the cause for bothering Afghanistan. Did we not try to make it out fifth province?

Looks like someone didn't study history at all.

No fkin thanks
Yeah that worked out so well in Saudi. There are no crimes/corruption there.

Secular Pakistan = Punjabistan, Balochistan, Jinnahpur, Sindh, Pakhtoonistan and Independant Kashmir. Islam is what binds us together, but we are no where close to an actual Islamic country. We need to become a REAL Islamic state to remove the problems of crime, corruption and other major problems.

Your a joke; modern day Turkey is nothing compared to it's glorious past. Secularism killed Turkey, but that's what the west wanted anyway.
Actually the guy who proposed secularism was fighting the west. He brought independence to Turkey.
Back in the early 20th century, west didn't care about secularism or religion. Remember how the west supported Saudi Arabia and other religious groups against the ottomans?

Our Leader Quaid E Azam wanted a secular Pakistan and not the Pakistan which we have right now, hijacked by some Mullah goons .

Again, bhai you will not resist from making derogatory remarks. The country has been under the hands of the secularists and liberals from day one. Never, has a ''Mullah'' have any say in the running of the country. And yet they're blamed for the dysfunction state the country is. Look at the leadership. Sandy Berger, told Mrs Clinton to go after Generals bank accounts. The country is looted by them, so please stop detracting blame from the real culprits.

The pictures above are disgusting. Liberals think by undressing our sisters that is progress. There is a man who has no shame sitting with his aura (nakedness) exposed. It is haram for a man to show the area (from belly button and around waist) to his knees? He could have wore long shorts.

And you are giving us dawah for this? It's IMMORALITY and regression to pre-Islamic ways. Waqt al jahahiliyya!

The pictures above are disgusting. Liberals think by undressing our sisters that is progress. There is a man who has no shame sitting with his aura (nakedness) exposed. It is haram for a man to show the area (from belly button and around waist) to his knees? He could have wore long shorts.
Its a woman's choice to wear what she wants, mullahs here go around telling women to cover up whilst preying on young boys.

Lol overly itchy neighbours.

Apart from India, we're the cause for bothering Afghanistan. Did we not try to make it out fifth province?

Looks like someone didn't study history at all.

Yeah that worked out so well in Saudi. There are no crimes/corruption there.

Actually the guy who proposed secularism was fighting the west. He brought independence to Turkey.
Back in the early 20th century, west didn't care about secularism or religion. Remember how the west supported Saudi Arabia and other religious groups against the ottomans?

Saudi Arabia cant be called a full islamic country neither even so it has one of the lowest corruption rate in Asia and Saudi Arabia has a very very small crime rate similar to North Euro countries.

You havent studied history havent you? He brought Turkey independance but at a price; you can look them up. And please... the Ottoman empire was very religious and Islamic; the British introduced nationalism to the Muslim world and now what was one nation is now dozens.

Again, bhai you will not resist from making derogatory remarks. The country has been under the hands of the secularists and liberals from day one. Never, has a ''Mullah'' have any say in the running of the country. And yet they're blamed for the dysfunction state the country is. Look at the leadership. Sandy Berger, told Mrs Clinton to go after Generals bank accounts. The country is looted by them, so please stop detracting blame from the real culprits.

And you are giving us dawah for this? It's IMMORALITY and regression to pre-Islamic ways. Waqt al jahahiliyya!

I sometimes feel that Kashmiris from are more religious when compared to general Pakistani. Is this true or just a misconception? This question is to the other people on this thread and forum (Not to you azad kashmiri, I simply quoted your post as evidence).

ts a woman's choice to wear what she wants, mullahs here go around telling women to cover up whilst preying on young boys.

I did not focus on the miserable situation of our sisters; I did mention the naked man as well. As far as what you allege, it is haram and if you have any information on such a disgusting crime i suggest you take it to the Police.

I sometimes feel that Kashmiris from are more religious when compared to general Pakistani. Is this true or just a misconception? This question is to the other people on this thread and forum (Not to you azad kashmiri, I simply quoted your post as evidence).

''Religious'' is a relative term. Azad Kashmir is a very conservative part of Pakistan.

I did not focus on the miserable situation of our sisters; I did mention the naked man as well. As far as what you allege, it is haram and if you have any information on such a disgusting crime i suggest you take it to the Police.
My argument stands, people are free to wear or do whatever they want, you have no right to judge them as we have no right to judge your religion or beliefs.

/QUOTE]

beautiful scene.

When PIA had elegance and style
B7NivwuCEAEEwWf.jpg

is there something stuck to the foot of the left one?? the right one seems curious. :D

arre janaab, yahaan bhi?? :(

We need a Musafa Kamal Ataturk type ruler in Pakistan .

no, you need muammar gaddafi.

Last edited:
Pakistan is not lost but the Pakistanis and their values.

I laugh sometimes when people post old screen shots of PTV drama and PIA airhostesses to prove that Pakistan was very enlightened back in those days. Well, if we see today's PTV and countless other channels, Pakistan should have become lot more enlightened. It is not that these channels are broadcasting Quran recitation all day long or PIA's airhostesses have started wearing Afghan-style shuttle cock burqa. Similarly, it is 'p0rn' that is searched most on internet not Quran or Hadith books, what better a proof we need for the enlightenment?

Speaking of PTV, anyone remember this opening theme from PTV back in the day it would start playing at 05:30:

It was composed by my paternal grand uncle Sajjad Sarwar Niazi

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 20
Speaking of PTV, anyone remember this opening theme from PTV back in the day it would start playing at 05:30:

It was composed by my paternal grand uncle Sajjad Sarwar Niazi

it is a nice tune, and so much better than the old tune of doordarshan, india's government tv channel...

(((
)))

Back
Top Bottom