What's new

THE PAKISTAN WE LOST SOMEWHERE BETWEEN OUR EGOS AND IMMORALITIES

Looking at these pics and where we stand today I am LIKE :cray:... kub achey din "wapis" aeyengey ...

A majority of the people. Not party, not Army. The people.
And apparently govts keeps such majority high by depriving them of basic education or thinking rights (by giving rattafication education)...Helps keep vote banks in their pockets

such memories, btw OP how could you forget vital signs ??? This is an outrage. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 36
such memories, btw OP how could you forget vital signs ??? This is an outrage. :)

And now the lead singer supports a pious beard and yet hides in the Land of Great Satan to run away from being punished for blasphemy. That is the real outrage.

And now the lead singer supports a pious beard and yet hides in the Land of Great Satan to run away from being punished for blasphemy. That is the real outrage.

Hey don't blame me, I actually flipped the lid when I heard he was quitting music. Tableegh Jamat can be a powerful thing.

All of that was during Capital was Located in Karachi thus most of the bureaucracy were also Karachi Based. Once Capital Moved we lost one half of a territory in 6 years then Nationalization of Industries took out the rest of Resources we had and last Nail to the Coffin was Zia ul Haq's Dictatorship. This is what happen when we started Engineering things for Political Motives what if we havent Moved Capital from Karachi at least we would had got an efficient Bureaucracy today if other things wouldnt have happened.

Hey don't blame me, I actually flipped the lid when I heard he was quitting music. Tableegh Jamat can be a powerful thing.

We listen to his Bengali naats on Bangla channel during Ramadan e has a very nice voice. Not all tableeghis are bad.

Pakistan is not lost but the Pakistanis and their values.

I laugh sometimes when people post old screen shots of PTV drama and PIA airhostesses to prove that Pakistan was very enlightened back in those days. Well, if we see today's PTV and countless other channels, Pakistan should have become lot more enlightened. It is not that these channels are broadcasting Quran recitation all day long or PIA's airhostesses have started wearing Afghan-style shuttle cock burqa. Similarly, it is 'p0rn' that is searched most on internet not Quran or Hadith books, what better a proof we need for the enlightenment?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom