What's new

THE PAKISTAN WE LOST SOMEWHERE BETWEEN OUR EGOS AND IMMORALITIES

It would be better for you to suggest how to deal with the problems of present-day Pakistan rather than point fingers and help nobody.
Easy.Vote for people who r loyal to pakistan and determined to do something positive for pakistan
Also as Pakistanis let us all vow to wake up every morning and do at least one act no matter how trivial to help Pakistan come closer to the dream which our Quaid had for us.
OK.I vow to .....(what u wrote)

I have never voted anyone in my life..........:-)...........But i will surely vote anyone who is good and loyal to pakistan and who has done something for pakistan:tup:
Brother that is another problem....JUST months before the election people will do small shit - provide water for 1 school, announce to build a clinic in the area and other small shit that should have already been done in during their tenure just to get your vote hence to be politically aware is necessary and to scrutinize has never been more needed ....

why does Lady Diana looks so uncomfortable? why did you put her in between a bunch of policemen LOL

Just see the policeman on the left side of Diana...He is looking desperately to her....Looks so funny..

It would be better for you to suggest how to deal with the problems of present-day Pakistan rather than point fingers and help nobody. Also as Pakistanis let us all vow to wake up every morning and do at least one act no matter how trivial to help Pakistan come closer to the dream which our Quaid had for us.
That can be a good approach :tup:

But how many actually do?

Maybe a thread to see what needs to be done and how many can do it and how it can be done? Coz I believe people working together can achieve more....

Brother that is another problem....JUST months before the election people will do small shit - provide water for 1 school, announce to build a clinic in the area and other small shit that should have already been done in during their tenure just to get your vote hence to be politically aware is necessary and to scrutinize has never been more needed ....
Yes.Thats a problem but for the people who r too petty themselves........We as Pakistanis have to look beyond our personal benifits towards the greater benifit of Pakistan.....Only then we can acheive Quaid`s Pakistan

Just see the policeman on the left side of Diana...He is looking desperately to her....Looks so funny..
He looks like he is talking...It is kind of surprisingly shameful when you try to paint everyone with your taught, dont you think?

I look at the picture and I see him talking to her you look and you see something else...Maybe you should question yourself first ...

Yes.Thats a problem but for the people who r too petty themselves........We as Pakistanis have to look beyond our personal benifits towards the greater benifit of Pakistan.....Only then we can acheive Quaid`s Pakistan
I suggest doing this:

wake up every morning and do at least one act no matter how trivial to help Pakistan come closer to the dream which our Quaid had for us.

We need a Musafa Kamal Ataturk type ruler in Pakistan .
No we just need to wake up most of us have become de-sensitized we lost sensitivity towards anything and everything going wrong :(

He looks like he is talking...It is kind of surprisingly shameful when you try to paint everyone with your taught, dont you think?

I look at the picture and I see him talking to her you look and you see something else...Maybe you should question yourself first ...

Yes...i do not mind..to be a bad guy for you....Enjoy your day...

Agreed cant see how develop we were most of EU countries were on par with us we see it and we want all current politition out

Back
Top Bottom