What's new

The PAF is set to receive a batch of Egyptian Air Force Mirage-Vs

no there is nothing for-jf-17 ITS JUST MIDDLE OF ROUTE STOP OVER on a base which can handle c-130 even if it need to repair or overhaul too . please remember nur khan airbase is the one handle Pakistani c-130s fleet home base logistics repairs and overhauling facilities are there you can do anything with c-130 at that base .every day amercan c-17s and many c-130s land there
Why is C-130 going to China though?

so they have to publish in news today egyption c-130 landed we serve them food we refuel c-130 and honeywagons cleaned it and we filled water tanks inspect the planes ? this is not worth as every day many planes land on air bases as good will support .

its perfect spot islamabad is 3900km as air travel from islamabad and C-130H range is 3730km with these extra fuel tanks they can maximum reach china mainland but not beijing or Dalian / chengdu . so they need a point to land before 4000km for further travel 3932km from islamabad to beijing . C-130H can not fly strait cairo to beijing 7800km

so cairo to islamabad 3900km
islamabad to beijieng 3900km

@The Eagle sara maza kharab kara diya ap ne

no there is nothing for-jf-17 ITS JUST MIDDLE OF ROUTE STOP OVER on a base which can handle c-130 even if it need to repair or overhaul too . please remember nur khan airbase is the one handle Pakistani c-130s fleet home base logistics repairs and overhauling facilities are there you can do anything with c-130 at that base .every day amercan c-17s and many c-130s land there

sorry i was trolling previous days :lol:
Thank you @Imran Khan .

so here they reached on spot :lol::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Screenshot_2020-07-28 Egypt - Air Force Lockheed C-130H Hercules photo by dlsunshy.jpg

So no Mirages I guess. Haye kahan gaye jo kehrahe ke Mirages are coming.

Why is C-130 going to China though?
they go to civilian airport sir its mean they are taking something civilian staff most likely COVID-19 materials/ medicine etc from china

So no Mirages I guess. Haye kahan gaye jo kehrahe ke Mirages are coming.
apun ne public ko chutiya banaya lock down main maza liya phuddu kaat ke :D mirages kya andhy goongy hain khud chal ker nhi a sakty ?:P

they go to civilian airport sir its mean they are taking something civilian staff most likely COVID-19 materials/ medicine etc from china

apun ne public ko chutiya banaya lock down main maza liya phuddu kaat ke :D mirages kya andhy goongy hain khud chal ker nhi a sakty ?:P
Baat mei to dam hai bhai.

today everything is al-khalid as we received tanks :lol:

ask @The Eagle :rolleyes:

ghareeb public was happy for delivery but he asked me to be serious :frown:

I tagged you for a reason and I knew you can do that but not like this. Dil tu kar raha ha k ban kar du. :hitwall:

That was a sarcastic serious. Ghalti hu gai. :butcher:

So no Mirages from Egypt then?! :rofl: almost 50 pages and hundreds of posts later. Why do I get the feeling all the talk of Block-52/72, J-15/16, J-20, J-10 etc etc will fall the same fate? These threads are a microcosm of the Pakistani psyche...a lot of talk, boasting, egos, and disconnect with reality, but that's why I love you guys :pakistan:

Sometimes, our friends here minds if something contrary to the wishes, is being told. So conclusively, we have a discussion with all the possibilities, facts, rumors and conspiracies but at least in one single thread.

Everyone! @Imran Khan to be blamed. Throw him to the wolves. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom