Amavous

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

and this old tweet from Jan 2019

Details of Egypt air force Mirage Vs

Egyption_Dassault_Mirage_5_delivered_01.png

Egyption_Dassault_Mirage_5_delivered_02.png

Mirage 5SDE : Single-seat radar-equipped fighter-bomber version for Egypt, equivalent to Mirage IIIE; 54 built
Mirage 5E2 : Upgraded radarless attack version for Egypt. 16 built
Mirage 5SDR : Export version of the Mirage 5R for Egypt; six built
Mirage 5SDD : Two-seat trainer for Egypt; six built

Last edited:
what a stupidity

its say lakh di lanat .

Do you know how this platform performed in last Surprise for India? Let's not just carried away being unaware of situation. In my opinion, addition as such is firstly not going to cost us much & secondly, will add more punch while thirdly serving the concern of being short in numbers. It is like adding more punch to the existing fleet.

And by the way, I am seeing two way traffic in this regard. @Khafee

At one end we are trying to retire Mirage V fleet, on the other we are getting used ones from the third party. Indeed, Facepalm. I guess PAF has not yet integrated the JF-17 into nuclear and naval strike role. PS, anything short of Mirage-2000 is a waste of resources on so many levels.

Last edited:
we are waiting to see last mirage of PAF or ye chutiyee dunya bher se kabar ka maal khareed rahy hain . salo jf-17 bana lo 4 new itni takleef hai to .

It is because Pakistan has not inducted enough JF-17s to date that PAF is unable to phase out Mirages any time sooner.

Production of 100 JF-17 Thunders in 12-years is too slow.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom