What's new

The number zero was invented in Ancient Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't give lecture on bhagwad geetha and shrimadbhagwat. these were written long time ago. :)

forget him, i don't even know what those books says exactly.

let's just follow simple plain facts so it would be easy for others to understand.

if u dont read books its u r problem not mine.
i was just stating that concept of shunya existed much before aryabhatta and that time there was nothing known as pakistan.

if u dont read books its u r problem not mine.
i was just stating that concept of shunya existed much before aryabhatta and that time there was nothing known as pakistan.

if they don't believe what the history books says, than what makes you think that they will believe even the tiny amount of info written on those religious books???

that was my point.

if they don't believe what the history books says, than what makes you think that they will believe even the tiny amount of info written on those religious books???

that was my point.

point taken bro.

!!!!! Having a hard time here...................help me out.
I am not able to find anything about Ancient Pakistan...............every time to try to find it....................."Pakistan was created in 1947" pops up

!!!!! Having a hard time here...................help me out.
I am not able to find anything about Ancient Pakistan...............every time to try to find it....................."Pakistan was created in 1947" pops up

go through rupee news!! :lol:

Last edited:
The modern concept of the zero was given by Brahmagupta in the 5th century AD.

Before him Aryabhata had already given an incomplete definition of zero, which was later improved by Brahmagupta and others.

This article is regarding the concept of zero as it could have developed by those who used an abacus (it might not, we do not know)

The the author does not provide any sources for his claim. Unless you provide a source, the article does not prove anything. Infact, its his personal opinion that the zero "was probably invented by those who used an abacus" There are no ancient texts to prove his claim. Its his own theory.

LOL in today's Pakistan!!!

your home before mugals came into Indian subcontinent was somewhere in middle east. and as u guys grow in size. more and more nations were invaded!!

and it's not just the Indian, it's the entire world who disagree with you on that.

Dude, you seriously need to improve your history :disagree: , or if you dont know anything about the sub-continent history, dont post plzzzz.
And I dont know which is this WORLD you talk about. The disagreement about history between India and Pakistan is not so serious as you are trying to portray it.

your home before mugals came into Indian subcontinent was somewhere in middle east.

WRONG.
Incase you dont know most of the people living in Pakistan are from Indian families and gradually converted to Islam from the time Muhammad Bin Qasim landed on Sindh.

This is why the term "Ancient Pakistan" must be adopted by the historic and academic community because of Hindustans usury of the "Indian" name it's important to distinguish real ancient Indian history which happened in modern day Pakistan. Otherwise Indians will continue to leech of the achievements of the IVC as their own very pathetic I might add.

Why do you pose with an Israeli Flag when you are Pakistani?

The future will be determined by the hard work of TODAY, not any notions or perceptions.

"History is merely the winner's version of events."

Your quote speaks volumes! India's history has been misconstrue and twisted by every invader who conquered her up till and including the British.....so for every person who quotes a famous author, politician, etc. think about that!

Your quote speaks volumes! India's history has been misconstrue and twisted by every invader who conquered her up till and including the British.....so for every person who quotes a famous author, politician, etc. think about that!

well said bro.

Does any sane pakistani realize that there wasn't an islamic rep. of pakistan before 1947? :rolleyes:

Excellent find!!! lots of info.

This iron pillar made in the time of Chandragupta II Vikramaditya (375–413 CE) in Delhi. The 22 feet tall, more than six tonne pillar is 98% pure wrought iron, and is a testament to the high level of skill achieved by ancient Indian blacksmiths. It has attracted the attention of both archaeologists and metallurgists, as it has withstood corrosion for over 1,600 years in the open air. :smokin:

445px-QtubIronPillar.JPG

Lothal port 2400 BCE!!!!

Lothal's dock—the world's earliest known..... The findings consist of a mound, a township, a marketplace and the dock. Adjacent to the excavated areas stands the Archaeological Museum, where some of the most prominent collections of Indus-era antiquities in modern India are displayed.

Lothal's people were responsible for the earliest-known portrayals of realism in art and sculpture, telling some of the most well-known fables of today. Its scientists used a shell compass and divided the horizon and sky into 8–12 whole parts, possibly pioneering the study of stars and advanced navigation—2000 years before the Greeks. The techniques and tools they pioneered for bead-making and in metallurgy have stood the test of time for over 4000 years.

Lothal_map.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom