What's new

The number zero was invented in Ancient Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abir said:
Wow! There was an ancient Pakistani dinosaur as well!

The guy is a robot. Previously he used to advertise for the Book by some Pakistani author about how Indus (Pakistani?!!) culture is (was) different from the Gangetic culture (this argument has been blown apart )

This will now be followed by quotes from Churchill, the pic on a Pakistani cargo jet more 'Ancient Pakistani' mammals and claims of cultural theft :rolleyes:

Wow! There was an ancient Pakistani dinosaur as well! :lol:

Well the world accepts it - because it is on Pakistani soil, big thanks to Pakistani scientific community for getting the recognition for Ancient Pakistan - :chilli::chilli::pakistan::pakistan:

Pakicetid

Pakicetus.
Scientific classification
Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Class: Mammalia
Order: Cetacea
Family: Pakicetidae
Genera
Pakicetus
Nalacetus
Ichthyolestes

Pakicetids or Pakicetidae are a carnivorous mammal family of the suborder Archaeoceti which lived during the Early Eocene to Middle Eocene (55.8 mya—40.4 mya) in Pakistan and existed for approximately 15.4 million years.[1]

Scientist acknowledge a creature that lived in Ancient Pakistan, Pakistani scientists were successful in lobbying for the creature thus, and now the world accepts the concept of Ancient Pakistan.

Pakicetid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:rofl::rofl:

Are u for real..

Listen dude, that name wasnt given millions of year back.. The names are given on discovery based on the present site..

Even today newer species are named based on location..

I cant believe i am answering to you :hitwall:

Did that dinosour extincted after 1930 or what ?? :hang2:

Pakicetus was named by Gingerich and Russell (1981).

So if ur nations name was something else.. he would have named it on basis of that..

OMG. some really need some serious spoon feeding all the time.

Everything in ur post is utter BS.. except the cute smileys.. i like it especially the :chilli: - ones

:rofl::rofl:

Are u for real..

Listen dude, that name wasnt given millions of year back.. The names are given on discovery based on the present site..

Even today newer species are named based on location..

I cant believe i am answering to you :hitwall:

Did that dinosour extincted after 1930 or what ?? :hang2:

My friend, why the frown, the name was based on the premise that this creature lived in Pakistan millions of years ago :pakistan:

:bunny:
Pakicetids or Pakicetidae are a carnivorous mammal family of the suborder Archaeoceti which lived during the Early Eocene to Middle Eocene (55.8 mya—40.4 mya) in Pakistan and existed for approximately 15.4 million years.[1] :pakistan::pakistan:

My friend, why the frown, the name was based on the premise that this creature lived in Pakistan millions of years ago :pakistan:

:bunny:
Pakicetids or Pakicetidae are a carnivorous mammal family of the suborder Archaeoceti which lived during the Early Eocene to Middle Eocene (55.8 mya—40.4 mya) in Pakistan and existed for approximately 15.4 million years.[1] :pakistan::pakistan:

I thought the name was derived from the states, didnt knew it was from dinosours.

Wait a minute. Are u a robot or something?? :what:

So was it the dinosaur first or the state first?

The guy is a robot. Previously he used to advertise for the Book by some Pakistani author about how Indus (Pakistani?!!) culture is (was) different from the Gangetic culture (this argument has been blown apart )

This will now be followed by quotes from Churchill, the pic on a Pakistani cargo jet more 'Ancient Pakistani' mammals and claims of cultural theft :rolleyes:

The author is right about the Indus, Churchill was right about india, and the cargo jet is actually a P3C Orion MPA. :pakistan::pakistan:

The Indus Saga and the Making of Pakistan

Sindh Sagar Aur Qyam-e-Pakistan
:bunny::bunny::pakistan::pakistan:

The author is right about the Indus, Churchill was right about india, and the cargo jet is actually a P3C Orion MPA. :pakistan::pakistan:

The Indus Saga and the Making of Pakistan

Sindh Sagar Aur Qyam-e-Pakistan
:bunny::bunny::pakistan::pakistan:

OMG.. same old story.. more smileys..

Better watch cartoon network than this..

Bye friend :wave:

Pakicetids or Pakicetidae are a carnivorous mammal family of the suborder Archaeoceti which lived during the Early Eocene to Middle Eocene (55.8 mya—40.4 mya) in Pakistan and existed for approximately 15.4 million years

The name was actually given, because scientists acknowledge that (through great lobbying by the Pakistani scientific community) that there is such a thing as ancient Pakistan. :)

OMG.. same old story.. more smileys..

Better watch cartoon network than this..

Bye friend :wave:

Why get upset my friend, petty insults are a sign of a defeated argument, be proud of the contributions of your own ancestors, and we will be proud of ours. :cheers:
:wave:

Pakicetids or Pakicetidae are a carnivorous mammal family of the suborder Archaeoceti which lived during the Early Eocene to Middle Eocene (55.8 mya—40.4 mya) in Pakistan and existed for approximately 15.4 million years

The name was actually given, because scientists acknowledge that (through great lobbying by the Pakistani scientific community) that there is such a thing as ancient Pakistan. :)

Yes there was and those dinosours had google maps to locate it too.

Cant u understand nowadays animals discovered are named on the basis of the current location..

Rafi sir.. its simple common sense and the english i am using it simple too..

If tommorow a new species in discovered in quebec which was previosly in canada it will be named on basis of it and nobody like u can claim there existed a place called quebec in ancient years..

OMG.. its getting irritated to make u understand small facts.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Why get upset my friend, petty insults are a sign of a defeated argument, be proud of the contributions of your own ancestors, and we will be proud of ours. :cheers:
:wave:

I am not used to spoon feeding "simple" logical factors.. that why.. dont take it as an offence though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom