What's new

The number zero was invented in Ancient Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was right about you :azn:

And I was right to believe that some indians have a severe inferiority complex, that leads them to try to steal other peoples heritage. :azn:

“India is as much a nation as the Equator” – Winston Chuchill"

Old Winston was totally right, the concept of india is a totally modern one, it has no basis in geography, culture, ethnicity, or in fact. :yahoo:

And I was right to believe that some indians have a severe inferiority complex, that leads them to try to steal other peoples heritage. :azn:

“India is as much a nation as the Equator” – Winston Chuchill"

Old Winston was totally right, the concept of india is a totally modern one, it has no basis in geography, culture, ethnicity, or in fact. :yahoo:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

right right :pakistan::pakistan: :bunny:

whatever that makes u happy ..dear..

anyway nice talking to u.. continue repeating of posts and advertising that book and that pic of plane.. someday u will realise the "simple" logical fact.

Bye

So Indus valley people were Muslims! That's a good revelation! :lol:

Come to think of it, this is not a good development at all! Some people in Pakistan surely gonna blame them of committing shirk(them worshipping pashupathi and all!) and will probably send suiciders(sic) to bomb what is left of the old civilization.

aka trolling. The frustration is really shining through. I thought you didnt find this worth discussing? Why are you still here?

2) Isn't the people of this land was Indian before 1947?? In 1947 India just got independence. But India and Indians were there for thousands of years.

Pakistani ancestors were there for 1000s of years. The dispute is only regarding what to call them. Why call them Indian when India didnt exist, they didnt call themselves Indian and they are not the ancestors of modern Indians?
From 1849 - 1947 Pakistan was part of British Indian empire. True. Before and after this the region cannot be called India.

The region has been known by countless of names but the Geographic area is known as Indus Valley (not talking about the IVC here). Everything that happened in this region is Pakistani history because it belongs to the Pakistani people.

The Indus Saga and the Making of Pakistan: Amazon.co.uk: Aitzaz Ahsan: Books

This book is recommended reading for all Pakistanis, and indians lol, it outlines the fact that the Indus based peoples and civilisations are distinct.

Drawing on primary sources, especially literature, this work endeavours to establish the separateness of Indus from India. Discarding accepted myths of Indian history, it presents a history of the political culture of the Indus region (now Pakistan) from ancient times to the modern age. It is aimed at historians and scholars as well as general readers interested in the history of the subcontinent.

aka trolling. The frustration is really shining through. I thought you didnt find this worth discussing? Why are you still here?

I was just having some fun, it's your countryman who's making stupid claims. And when did I say the topic is not worth discussing?

Pakistani ancestors were there for 1000s of years. The dispute is only regarding what to call them. Why call them Indian when India didnt exist, they didnt call themselves Indian and they are not the ancestors of modern Indians?
From 1849 - 1947 Pakistan was part of British Indian empire. True. Before and after this the region cannot be called India.

The region has been known by countless of names but the Geographic area is known as Indus Valley (not talking about the IVC here). Everything that happened in this region is Pakistani history because it belongs to the Pakistani people.

Wonderful and concise post, my brother = You have in a few eloquent words have succeeded in expressing what I was trying to say, old chap.

Our history is unique, we are the people who have lived here for millennia, and we are also proud of our Islamic history, and the mix of these newcomers and that is what has made us Pakistanis. :pakistan:

There must be achievements that the bharati civilisation has made to the world, and we Pakistanis would never dream of claiming, because that is not our heritage or "virsa" :pakistan:

The Indus Saga and the Making of Pakistan: Amazon.co.uk: Aitzaz Ahsan: Books

This book is recommended reading for all Pakistanis, and indians lol, it outlines the fact that the Indus based peoples and civilisations are distinct.

Drawing on primary sources, especially literature, this work endeavours to establish the separateness of Indus from India. Discarding accepted myths of Indian history, it presents a history of the political culture of the Indus region (now Pakistan) from ancient times to the modern age. It is aimed at historians and scholars as well as general readers interested in the history of the subcontinent.

So you want us to believe Pakistani politician that Chaudhry Aitzaz Ahsan. :devil::devil:

How do you know they are not ancestors of modern Indians, do you have some-kinda genetic prove or something?

Even if you do have a prove, the only thing that is propagated through time is culture, language, value system etc. not some-kinda genetic mark. And modern day India is the one who's bearing the legacy of IVC and Gandhara.

I was just having some fun, it's your countryman who's making stupid claims. And when did I say the topic is not worth discussing?

It's some indians that are totally confused about their identity, they have to disprove old Winston's contention, that the concept of indian nationhood is a total fallacy, it does not even appear until almost the end of the British mandate.

It was an artificial construct to enable the Brits to have a legacy to trumpet, and lump umpteen ethnicities and peoples into a sort of empire.

Indus Valley Pakistan :pakistan:

bharat = modern india

hey indians.... get rid of this thread...let pakistanis enjoy this.....have fun !!!

Thank you, our intention was never to hurt the feelings of our indian friends, but to prove our relationship to our land, and our ancestors. And the worlds growing acceptance of Ancient Pakistan. :cheers::pakistan:

How do you know they are not ancestors of modern Indians, do you have some-kinda genetic prove or something?

Even if you do have a prove, the only thing that is propagated through time is culture, language, value system etc. not some-kinda genetic mark. And modern day India is the one who's bearing the legacy of IVC and Gandhara.

Pakistanis have always lived in the Indus Valley. If you are going to propose a convenient mass migration theory the burden of proof lies on you. You can start by explaining why India was lying empty only 5000 years ago and who repopulated the entire Indus Valley once again.

The culture argument is even more ridiculous. Where do you think the Sindhi, Punjabi, Pashtun cultures, languages, value systems came from? Indian ethnic groups have their own cultures and languages and only Indian Punjab and occupied Kashmir can be said to belong to the Indus Valley.

Pakistanis have always lived in the Indus Valley. If you are going to propose a convenient mass migration theory the burden of proof lies on you. You can start by explaining why India was lying empty only 5000 years ago and who repopulated the entire Indus Valley once again.

The culture argument is even more ridiculous. Where do you think the Sindhi, Punjabi, Pashtun cultures, languages, value systems came from? Indian ethnic groups have their own cultures and languages and only Indian Punjab and occupied Kashmir can be said to belong to the Indus Valley.

There whole argument corresponds to cultural theft, india as a state is a total artificial construct, made by the British empire, so that they could rule the country, I say - what does a Punjabi have in common with a Tamil, non what so ever.

Winston had a point, that is for indians to ponder, that is there country and their culture, and we have us and ours. :pakistan:

That's the racial way of viewing the history. History is not written based on peoples' race, but their deeds.

Also please do explain how proto-Dravidian language of IVC and Classical Sanskrit of Gandhara has anything to do with Pashto and Balooch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom