What's new

The mythical Aryan invasion

If I am not wrong Rajnikant is from Maharashtra .
@levina
if you don't mind, where are you from specifically ?

The debate you are trying to make is the following
images

&&

RAJINI_643925f.jpg

is the same as

968full-saira-bano.jpg

My assertion is that, the difference between the two pictures are more than just climatic adaptation.

r1a1???
Try this
View attachment 228560

The man you had posted is Rajnikanth, let me show you his family.
abc.engimg

I assume you have got your answer. But comparing north Indian and south indian features is off topic here, you can tag me on a more appropriate chit-chat thread where i can post more such pics to clarify your doubts.
I hope you have something substantial to post when you reply back to my post next time.

I know that is Rajnikanth.
The other picture was that of Saira Bano.

And you didn't answer my question.

i don't care about DNA and stuff; all what I am saying is that there two maybe more distinct people in the subcontinent.
Our culture, our fascination with fair complextion, all suggest the same thing.

Consider this, majority of the Movie Divas, are from north western subcontinent. Where as the North Western subcontinent is smaller by population to the rest of it.

I know that is Rajnikanth.
The other picture was that of Saira Bano.

And you didn't answer my question.

i don't care about DNA and stuff; all what I am saying is that there two maybe more distinct people in the subcontinent.
Our culture, our fascination with fair complextion, all suggest the same thing.

Consider this, majority of the Movie Divas, are from north western subcontinent. Where as the North Western subcontinent is smaller by population to the rest of it.
Pls tag me on a bollywood thread to discuss bollywood celebrities.

@levina you won't accept this theory no matter how much evidence is given, right? It's like you've chosen your side, your PoV is etched in stone, and the debate's just for proving your point, not like a constructive discussion where you might reconsider your position given sufficient facts to the contrary.

Your avatar reads "no religion". You know, it's as hard convincing religious Muslims about evolution. Discarding all logic, rationality and factual evidence, they will tell you that the theory of evolution has been "debunked countless times". I have given up arguing, because they've got science and religion mixed up. And you guys, Indians, have got science and politics mixed up. Sad.

Discarding all logic, rationality and factual evidence, they will tell you that the theory of evolution has been "debunked countless times".
I haven't met a muslim who has rejected evolution theory.

All the facts given anywhere on this theory of Aryan all just absurd. The word originated in Vedic literature. Only Vedas and Upanishads have the correct explanation if one can understand good sanskrit he would know it correctly.

Rest of the articles and findings are highly politically motivated. This word Aryan is like a title or a prefix, or a description of a noble, wise, well educated person, irrespective of any colour , skin, etc racially motivated propaganda.

@levina you won't accept this theory no matter how much evidence is given, right? It's like you've chosen your side, your PoV is etched in stone, and the debate's just for proving your point, not like a constructive discussion where you might reconsider your position given sufficient facts to the contrary.

Your avatar reads "no religion". You know, it's as hard convincing religious Muslims about evolution. Discarding all logic, rationality and factual evidence, they will tell you that the theory of evolution has been "debunked countless times". I have given up arguing, because they've got science and religion mixed up. And you guys, Indians, have got science and politics mixed up. Sad.

I haven't met a muslim who has rejected evolution theory.

Islam does not condemn the evolutionary theory; actually Islam is good with it,
the creation of man, as described in Quran is exactly as per the theory.

Man if a Haryanvi, or even a Rajasthani was arguing with us over ownership of history, I would consider it seriously. But I have no clue what these South Indians have to do with Harappa, Taxila etc... You're a different people with no link to the land, what the hell are you punks arguing about?

And if R1a originated in India, then Russians, Scythians also hail from India. You have to be completely retarded to even consider such a proposition. And yes, South Indians lack R1a except for some tribal, lower than shudra, tribe; even which only shows it at 20% compared with 78% West Bengal Brahmins and 60-70% for Punjabi Jatts and Khatris.

Maybe the pre-IE R1a* originated from India, but the PIE R1a-M417 originated from the South Ural, and the older R1a-M198 originated from the Northern Russia.

Maybe the pre-IE R1a* originated from India, but the PIE R1a-M417 originated from the South Ural, and the older R1a-M198 originated from the Northern Russia.

There's no such thing as PIE R1a. Proto-Indo-Europeans were carriers of the whole haplogroup R family including R1b. All the R1a clades are descended from the same population and all are related. And the R1a of South Asia is the same as that of Tajiks, Kyrgyz, Pashtuns, Iranians. It's not Sub-continent centric.

There's no such thing as PIE R1a. Proto-Indo-Europeans were carriers of the whole haplogroup R family including R1b. All the R1a clades are descended from the same population and all are related. And the R1a of South Asia is the same as that of Tajiks, Kyrgyz, Pashtuns, Iranians. It's not Sub-continent centric.

How does it matter when the word Aryan has nothing to do with any race migration colours etc? Are you some kind of insensible person that you come up with rogue arguments on colour and blood all the time?

This shows that how much desperate you are to show yourself as Aryan and claim back the Hindu/vedic/Dharmic ancestry and ownership. Amazingly as per the definition of Vedas, your ego is very high in this case you are atleast not an aryan .:)

Now what ever argument you bring, scientific non scientific remains with no value after this post End of discussion :closed:

r1a1???
Try this
View attachment 228560

The man you had posted is Rajnikanth, let me show you his family.
abc.engimg

I assume you have got your answer. But comparing north Indian and south indian features is off topic here, you can tag me on a more appropriate chit-chat thread where i can post more such pics to clarify your doubts.
I hope you have something substantial to post when you reply back to my post next time.

nothing to try, people laugh at this paper written by nationalist hindu.

Man if a Haryanvi, or even a Rajasthani was arguing with us over ownership of history, I would consider it seriously. But I have no clue what these South Indians have to do with Harappa, Taxila etc... You're a different people with no link to the land, what the hell are you punks arguing about?
These type of threads are made by the South Indian type. These negros have nothing in common with IVC yet they walk around with the Indus statues in their pockets as if it's theirs.
Post reported for the racist slur, and flaming.
If you guys can not back up what you've said with data then it's invalid. I've already posted links to studies which have proven AIT to be a myth.
So long as racism exists so will the concept of race, anyway do not try and throw the thread off topic.
If you did not realise I'm the OP of this thread.
nothing to try, people laugh at this paper written by nationalist hindu.
There's nothing Hindu about the OP, facts and evidences have been provided to prove AIT theory wrong.

Post reported for the racist slur, and flaming.
If you guys can not back up what you've said with data then it's invalid. I've already posted links to studies which have proven AIT to be a myth.

If you did not realise I'm the OP of this thread.

There's nothing Hindu about the OP, facts and evidences have been provided to prove AIT theory wrong.

As the op you should not try and throw the thread off topic. Either you want to talk about Aryans or open a thread about the concept of race.

As the op you should not try and throw the thread off topic. Either you want to talk about Aryans or open a thread about the concept of race.
Learn to comprehend. Your argument made was illogical in the light of race being proven non-existent.

Back
Top Bottom