What's new

The myth of ‘Hindutva terror’

These are just few example but indian history is full of these Brain washed Hindu terrorist who thinks India is only for majority hindu and they are only patroitic and other religion are their servent with this mentality we as a whole nation cannot go far .
These Hindu Fundamentalist movement (RSS) made very strong statement by killing The Father of The Nation and showed us that how far they can go to achieve their goal ,this so call Desh bhakt Nathuram godse is matry with these hindu terrorist .

nearly 82 per cent are Hindus in india is a myth of this 25% are dalits and 25%- 30% are muslim

you see, the region i belong to is one of most violent of all, the CHAMBAL region. here it is predominantly hinduism. people say all the things about this region. RSS is also predominant here.

but 15 yrs of living here , i faced just 4 fights in last 15 yrs that were justified from both sides. NONE OF THE FIGHTS I SAW OR WAS INVOLVED IN INCLUDED RSS OR SOME SUCH HINDU ORGANIZATION but only random individual or groups . muslims live here in peace as well, there is no differentiation. even there are many muslims working in RSS , i heard.

hindu terrorism is a "farce" created by pseudoseculars and radical islamists to say " hey, we do **** all the time . so rather that not doing it , we splash some on you so we can justify it."

sikh are different people, proud and honorable. terrorism in punjab was crushed not just because of govt but active participation of sikh community . they didn't blame hindutva terror , they introspected and did what was right !

It is not a crime to love your country and your nation. In fact, my respect goes to those who love and support their countries.
Indians should be proud of their nation.

Only your enemies will tell you not to express love and loyalty towards your country, so they may tear it apart without any resistance piece by piece.

Good post mate :tup:

The irony is that some so called brainwashed sickular get so much convinced of the hindu terror just by a few rare or constipated examples where they blindly support the looting party.... A foreign national.....more irony that the most people(only from Indians) on the forum who sing the song of Hindu terror are from the lot where we have living examples of not just looters or thief but hundreds of traitors to country. Then we have our poor minded and insecure weak lot of millions of Hindu population who are still just comfortable in guided like sheeps in horde with no brains by their sonia mummi..

What did you mean by that? Who are from the lot where we have living examples of not just looters or thief but hundreds of traitors to country? Whom are you referring to? Or have you lost track of your syntax, as most who read your sentence must have?

you see, the region i belong to is one of most violent of all, the CHAMBAL region. here it is predominantly hinduism. people say all the things about this region. RSS is also predominant here.

but 15 yrs of living here , i faced just 4 fights in last 15 yrs that were justified from both sides. NONE OF THE FIGHTS I SAW OR WAS INVOLVED IN INCLUDED RSS OR SOME SUCH HINDU ORGANIZATION but only random individual or groups . muslims live here in peace as well, there is no differentiation. even there are many muslims working in RSS , i heard.

hindu terrorism is a "farce" created by pseudoseculars and radical islamists to say " hey, we do **** all the time . so rather that not doing it , we splash some on you so we can justify it."

sikh are different people, proud and honorable. terrorism in punjab was crushed not just because of govt but active participation of sikh community . they didn't blame hindutva terror , they introspected and did what was right !

I don't think that anyone, anywhere, other than the occasional Pakistani or Bangladeshi troll, ever suggested that the whole of India was filled with warring bands of Muslims and Hindus.

On the other hand, there is an organised effort by the Sangh Parivar to drive wedges between two parts of the population. Hindu terrorism, and the Samjhauta Express blasts, are expressions of this organised effort.

I don't think that anyone, anywhere, other than the occasional Pakistani or Bangladeshi troll, ever suggested that the whole of India was filled with warring bands of Muslims and Hindus.

On the other hand, there is an organised effort by the Sangh Parivar to drive wedges between two parts of the population. Hindu terrorism, and the Samjhauta Express blasts, are expressions of this organised effort.

The Sangh Parivaar is defensively reactionary.

And too mild by far by my reckoning.

There are a lot of fundu Hindus and extremists. But Hindu terrorists are minuscule even to consider. Just like Hinduism, Hindu extremists are not organized. That said, one is not excited about losers like sri ram sene , bajrang dal etc. if a few members of these groups are punished severely, others will go hide behind their mommies .

Too little.

Too half assed.

Too confused (= politically correct)

Too late.

=

Hindutva today.

Hindu have addiction to be rule by other community and addiction is addiction.

All around the world majority are real ruler, in India its always minority.

There are a lot of fundu Hindus and extremists. But Hindu terrorists are minuscule even to consider. Just like Hinduism, Hindu extremists are not organized. That said, one is not excited about losers like sri ram sene , bajrang dal etc. if a few members of these groups are punished severely, others will go hide behind their mommies .

The point is to arraign, try and punish them, severely or whatever. The point is not to ignore them, which requires publicity, sometimes some more publicity than is necessary. The point is to keep them at this stage, and never politically or socially threatening.

Too little.

Too half assed.

Too confused (= politically correct)

Too late.

=

Hindutva today.

I'm in a trolling mood.

How exactly, Doc, would you write out your version of a Sangh position? On all issues?

The dichotomy never ceases to amaze me man.

Hindus are way too chilled out.

And therein lies their resilience and strength as well.

I can just imagine 850 million Parsis having to deal with what they deal with.

And looking the other way / turning the other cheek.

Yet Persia fell.

And India stood.

The dichotomy bears study.

Was it the numbers and size?

Was it the distance?

I'm in a trolling mood.

How exactly, Doc, would you write out your version of a Sangh position? On all issues?

I have said it so many times before man.

And pretty bluntly at that.

I will speak about Indian Muslims here, as those are the ones I know best.

And those are the ones we deal with as part of the Parivar.

Muslims are good fighters.

They have heart.

They are loyal and amazing friends.

They suck at most everything else as a community.

They need to be shown the way. By firm unflinching force if need be.

By a benevolent nation that wants to draw them back into the fold.

Hindutva needs to be seen as the counterbalance unifier to Pakistan's and Arab Islam.

An Indian unifier.

For all. Not just Hindus.

But for our Muslims and other minorities as well.

Elevate it unabashedly to the position and respect it deserves.

We cheat ourselves with anything short of that.

As a young nation of an ancient people.

I have said it so many times before man.

And pretty bluntly at that.

I will speak about Indian Muslims here, as those are the ones I know best.

Then there is no point because you cannot give a holistic POV.

Muslims are good fighters.

As someone descended from a family that thrashed sent their armies 2000 miles away, I would beg to differ that.

Have a politician's hand on your head and see how good a fighter even you can be.

It is all about will.

They have heart.

They are loyal and amazing friends.

Anyone can be a good and a loyal friend. As I said, since you don't know about our neighborhood that well it will be difficult for your to get a clear picture.

They suck at most everything else as a community.They need to be shown the way. By firm unflinching force if need be.

That is 100% true.

it is just that ! my simple question is "when i am with my christian or sikh or hindu friend, i don't care what i say ! but why when i talk to a good muslim friend of mine , i have to contemplate everything i say (just feels like i am walking on slippery surface) . and always afraid that i might hurt him if i say something wrong ! why i can't be normally free with him ?"

Back
Top Bottom