What's new

The Muslim Situation in Secular India. Must watch

Admins please upload this video on facebook page of Pakistan Defence and dun forget to mention my name. :triniti:

Funny.. the guy in the video is playing you, and you are happy to oblige :)

Quaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah was formerly President of Congress party left due to its pro-Hindu policies rather than so-called secularism as its official policy.

History is much more than that.. ah well it will be a long one if we start. Let's just say, there is a reason you never had proper land reforms in Pakistan. :)

Owaisi slapped the sht out of him in hyderabad
LoL, what? The same guy Raja Singh Bjp MLA takes out the largest Sri Rama Shobha Yatra which has more than 1 lakh people every year through the very same streets owaisi goes for a walk.
Owaisi can't do anything about him, he got elected with majority in owaisi backyard. Goshamahal Constituency.

Who is this Ignorant Fellow ?

Ignorant fools like this fellow can only speak in areas where Muslim Population is below 10%.

Hyderabad City where Muslims are close to 40%, people like this guy would not dare speak like this.
ROFL fyi, This guy Raja Singh BJP MLA is elected with majority from Hyderabad old city, yes the same old city where Muslims are close to 40% as you say, he speaks freely in their own backyard ,GhosaMahal Constituency which is in the core of Old city.So what were you saying again?He dared owaisi to stop him, even owaisi won't piss him off.As i said before Old city is electing BJP members and that got Owaisi brothers worried.

This sick guy is minority but this hatred is spreading very fast and is going to destroy india and one more partition is going to happen

This sick guy is minority but this hatred is spreading very fast and is going to destroy india and one more partition is going to happen

So this time what will be revenue sharing model. I mean on next partition. Since you predicted such.

This time India will survive as complete but without Hindus lol
They will be deported to the only Hindu Rastra in the universe ie Nepal omg

So this time what will be revenue sharing model. I mean on next partition. Since you predicted such.

As far as I remember we didn't even give it to you. That must have hurt badly.. Hmm I know.

LoL, Nothing like that will happen, Those who wanted a separate nation got Pakistan, they are free to go there.Those who dream of partition will only get a boot up their arse and a free entry to Pakistan. Infact, i even wonder if those muslims will even survive such a situation,because there are no Nehrus nor Gandhis to pacify hindus now.

LoL, Nothing like that will happen, Those who wanted a separate nation got Pakistan, they are free to go there.Those who dream of partition will only get a boot up their arse and a free entry to Pakistan. Infact, i even wonder if those muslims will even survive such a situation,because there are no Nehrus nor Gandhis to pacify hindus now.

Shush...there is Sonia and Raul....

Because Muslim are responsible for every bad thing and poor Hindus are tired of the bad Muslim so they will fight holy jihad with bad Muslims
Muslim are so bad you have no idea
Muslim kill mahatma Gandhi
Muslim kill indira Gandhi
Muslim kill Rajiv Gandhi
They kill their fellow Gujarat Muslim
They destroy babri masjid
They make all Hindus women prostitute and all Hindus babies are harami ki Aulad.
They are curse for holy India
But unfortunately for Hindus they will be defeated and will be send to Nepal end of story lol
Accha? Woh kaise?

As a Lucknowi I strongly stand by my brothers. We must liberate our lands from the yoke of Indian hegemony. Jinnah was proven right to us when the Indians slayed people I knew. India is not a country but an amalgamation of several distinct identities. We muslims must work to enrich our rich culture which is under the vice like grip of Indian evil. As a Lucknowi I strongly stand by Pakistan and I believe my Pakistani countrymen must help migrants reclaim their original lands. As a son of parents born in Lucknow and surrounding areas I have a solid attachment and fond memories of the place.

According to the Azad Deccan Council muslims in Hyderabad too are suffering. They claim that since the invasion ad operation polo Hyderabadi demographics are gradually but surely being changed with muslims fallen from 60% of the population to 40% not to count the fact that so called "riots" too are used along with other laws as a tool against muslims.

Jinnah did not want Pakistan at first but when he saw the extent of, and capacity of India to oppress (cow slaughter ban and muslim majority provinces not granted self rule) he explicitly parted ways with the congress and decided to work with the muslims to carve a new land. The ADC also states that there is nothing such as an Indian muslim which they see as slaves while there is a distinct identity for the muslims.

How can you give which you don't own . Did u own a restroom or still go to sulabh sauchalaya .

As far as I remember we didn't even give it to you. That must have hurt badly.. Hmm I know.

Back
Top Bottom