What's new

The Muslim Situation in Secular India. Must watch

These hindu terrorists are as bad as ISIS. India has done a big favor to Pakistan by bringing BJP to power.
May be ur right but 99% of terrorists in the entire world are Muslims you are lucky that ur not a terrorist but just a keyboard warlord.

Look at your county's condition today is it made by hindu or Muslim terrorists on the other hand India is 2.3 trillion economy despite being a home of Hindu terrorists.

Shermati JE ignorance is Bliss......
what did pakistan did with culprits and conspirators of GHQ , Mehran , minhas and kakul acedamy attackers

what did your nation did on attackers of parade ground mosque masacre ?

what did your nation did on attackers of peshawar church attacks ?
what did your nation did on plotters and attackers of karachi airport attack ?
Operation Zarb-e-Azb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
hat last tiome such a thing hppenned in pakistan :azn:
We simply kill them,we have no food for such peoples.:p:
what did you nation did on plight of hindu girls who are raped and then forciballi converted ?
What we can do on things which never happen:o:
what did you nation did on massacrre of ahmedies ?
When did thousands of ahmedis were burnt alive in Pakistan last time.

Shermati JE ignorance is Bliss......

We simply kill them,we have no food for such peoples.:p:

What we can do on things which never happen:o:

When did thousands of ahmedis were burnt alive in Pakistan last time.
what will oerations like zar be azb do when the root cause and mother of all terrorists is still striving in pakistan had such operations been sucsessfull USA would have been not leaving afghanistan then where do you stand :azn:

now about killing or feeding these rats well do i have to remind you what happenned in bannu prison brake and a few before that :azn:

so you think nothing wrong is happeneing with hindu girls specially in sindh ?

do i need to tell about ahmedies and their plight in pakistan :0:

madaam ji jp log sheeshe ke gharo me rehte hain wo doosro per patharr nahi fainkte per apke mulk ke log ye baat abhi tak samjh nahi payye hain aur yahi karan hai ki wo is haal me hain :sarcastic:

This time India will survive as complete but without Hindus lol
They will be deported to the only Hindu Rastra in the universe ie Nepal omg
Don't push it please. There is no Gandhi now to temper the Hindus. Try something stupid and all mosques may disappear here.

Because Muslim are responsible for every bad thing and poor Hindus are tired of the bad Muslim so they will fight holy jihad with bad Muslims
Muslim are so bad you have no idea
Muslim kill mahatma Gandhi
Muslim kill indira Gandhi
Muslim kill Rajiv Gandhi
They kill their fellow Gujarat Muslim
They destroy babri masjid
They make all Hindus women prostitute and all Hindus babies are harami ki Aulad.
They are curse for holy India
But unfortunately for Hindus they will be defeated and will be send to Nepal end of story lol
Big words. Let us see.

this is a farce, there are still India focused jihadi terrorist camps across the LOC and Pak army trains and supports them

As a Lucknowi I strongly stand by my brothers. We must liberate our lands from the yoke of Indian hegemony. Jinnah was proven right to us when the Indians slayed people I knew. India is not a country but an amalgamation of several distinct identities. We muslims must work to enrich our rich culture which is under the vice like grip of Indian evil. As a Lucknowi I strongly stand by Pakistan and I believe my Pakistani countrymen must help migrants reclaim their original lands. As a son of parents born in Lucknow and surrounding areas I have a solid attachment and fond memories of the place.

According to the Azad Deccan Council muslims in Hyderabad too are suffering. They claim that since the invasion ad operation polo Hyderabadi demographics are gradually but surely being changed with muslims fallen from 60% of the population to 40% not to count the fact that so called "riots" too are used along with other laws as a tool against muslims.

Jinnah did not want Pakistan at first but when he saw the extent of, and capacity of India to oppress (cow slaughter ban and muslim majority provinces not granted self rule) he explicitly parted ways with the congress and decided to work with the muslims to carve a new land. The ADC also states that there is nothing such as an Indian muslim which they see as slaves while there is a distinct identity for the muslims.
lo..... bhai sahab aap Pakistani hai waha hi r'heye yaha pe aap ka koi kaam n'hi hai

LoL, what? The same guy Raja Singh Bjp MLA takes out the largest Sri Rama Shobha Yatra which has more than 1 lakh people every year through the very same streets owaisi goes for a walk.
Owaisi can't do anything about him, he got elected with majority in owaisi backyard. Goshamahal Constituency.

ROFL fyi, This guy Raja Singh BJP MLA is elected with majority from Hyderabad old city, yes the same old city where Muslims are close to 40% as you say, he speaks freely in their own backyard ,GhosaMahal Constituency which is in the core of Old city.So what were you saying again?He dared owaisi to stop him, even owaisi won't piss him off.As i said before Old city is electing BJP members and that got Owaisi brothers worried.
you telgu lanjas are scared of hyd muslims. Owaisi bros alone rule hyderabad

this is a farce, there are still India focused jihadi terrorist camps across the LOC and Pak army trains and supports them
whatever you,we and rest of planet calls fighters of IOK for there own peoples they are Freedom Fighters,and that only matters.........

lo..... bhai sahab aap Pakistani hai waha hi r'heye yaha pe aap ka koi kaam n'hi hai
I am a Lucknowite with 3/5ths of our family present in Lucknow. I will come and go as I please as we are the same people in the elections in 45 muslim league or jinnah earned 90% of muslim votes in our lucknow and 75%+ in all Indian occupied parts. So the link and bond still exists and is very important to us since we were all one once and will be in the future too inshaAllah. We do not count lucknow as foreign territory and treat it as our own.

People trying to moke Indian Secularism are the same bunch who has pushed minority of their own country to extinction. What an Irony. :sarcastic:
Hindu population in west pakistan in 1950 = 1.4%
Hindu population in pakistan 1998 = 1.7%
Extinction? If going from 1.4 to 1.7 is extinction then im sorry to say vedic maths has failed
Note: its 1950 because migrations were continuing even till then but by 1950 they were almost over

Hindu population in west pakistan in 1950 = 1.4%
Hindu population in pakistan 1998 = 1.7%
Extinction? If going from 1.4 to 1.7 is extinction then im sorry to say vedic maths has failed
Note: its 1950 because migrations were continuing even till then but by 1950 they were almost over
Migrations continued in fact even after 1950 though, especially on the Pakistani side despite Ayub Khan's idiotic policy of closing the border before all migrants even had a chance to move to Pakistan. My family migrated much later and my mother even after that. My grandfather who had stayed on in Lucknow was such a Pakistani Nationalist he married every daughter to people from outside Indian occupied territory as they were more independent and believing in a unique Islamic identity.

However our failure was in making the muslims left in Lucknow feel like a part of us, like a part of Pakistan. This I believe was us migrants biggest failure.

Quaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah was formerly President of Congress party left due to its pro-Hindu policies rather than so-called secularism as its official policy.

And then he made Pakistan which is the cradle of secularism and modern statehood and the most developed....... oh wait... I forgot what happened next:

Religion.

I am a Lucknowite with 3/5ths of our family present in Lucknow. I will come and go as I please as we are the same people in the elections in 45 muslim league or jinnah earned 90% of muslim votes in our lucknow and 75%+ in all Indian occupied parts. So the link and bond still exists and is very important to us since we were all one once and will be in the future too inshaAllah. We do not count lucknow as foreign territory and treat it as our own.
Then you should consider calling rest of 3/5 family back to Pakistan, because if I go by the narrative of the OP then India is not safe for muslims, though as an example, lead nuclear scientist of both the countries were/are muslims, one made his country proud (Dr Kalam) and another bring shame (AQ Khan). Once became president and another is house arrest.

Shame on misleading threads..No wonder pakistani's youth is pushed to the black hole called terrorism by their own rules. We got one of them today in J&K...

Admins please upload this video on facebook page of Pakistan Defence and dun forget to mention my name. :triniti:
Loji tumhara video to unavialable ho gaya.. Admin ko pehle hi copyrights notices mil chuke hai...u want him to go to jail?

Back
Top Bottom