What's new

The Muslim Situation in Secular India. Must watch

People trying to moke Indian Secularism are the same bunch who has pushed minority of their own country to extinction. What an Irony

Its the Indians that pushed the Muslims out of India since the Muslim percentage dropped from 24% in 1941 to 9% in 1951.

Idiots such as this exists in every society. Spurt out any bs just to draw a crowd

Exactly !

And then he made Pakistan which is the cradle of secularism and modern statehood and the most developed....... oh wait... I forgot what happened next: Religion.

Pakistan only became Islamic Republic in 1958.

Its the Indians that pushed the Muslims out of India since the Muslim percentage dropped from 24% in 1941 to 9% in 1951.

You have to take much migration into account. It has only grown ever since. On the other hand Hindu population was in a swift decline since independence in Pakistan.

Yeah... thats the worst thing that could have happened to Pakistan....

The worst thing in Pakistan were the Pakistan Army's coup d'etats and military rule.

You have to take much migration into account. It has only grown ever since. On the other hand Hindu population was in a swift decline since independence in Pakistan.

So has the Hindu population in Pakistan. You must also take into account the fact that many minorities did not take part in census after independence due to religious conflict and then slowly revealed their numbers.

Hindu population in west pakistan in 1950 = 1.4%
Hindu population in pakistan 1998 = 1.7%

I will be happy if you provide some valid links to state your claims. Thank you.
Extinction? If going from 1.4 to 1.7 is extinction then im sorry to say vedic maths has failed

Our vedic math is much more respected around the world than you can ever imagine. Vedic teachings like ayurveda, arthaveda etc are as scientific as it gets. Without vedic contribution like discovery of zero, astronomy, mathmatical equations world will not be this advanced today. You can laugh at us, but its way much better than your wahabi idiologies.
Note: its 1950 because migrations were continuing even till then but by 1950 they were almost over

got your point. :tup:

I will be happy if you provide some valid links to state your claims. Thank you.

Our vedic math is much more respected around the world than you can ever imagine. Vedic teachings like ayurveda, arthaveda etc are as scientific as it gets. Without vedic contribution like discovery of zero, astronomy, mathmatical equations world will not be this advanced today. You can laugh at us, but its way much better than your wahabi idiologies.

got your point. :tup:
First of all thank you for replying kindly we dont get that here much anymore. Anyways i got the figures wrong a bit they are
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1438785470.151956.jpg

Newslaundry – The Vanishing Hindus of Pakistan – a Demographic Study

The worst thing in Pakistan were the Pakistan Army's coup d'etats and military rule.

So has the Hindu population in Pakistan. You must also take into account the fact that many minorities did not take part in census after independence due to religious conflict and then slowly revealed their numbers.

I will retreat from earlier my statements if you can provide me with some valid links about various states related to hindus after independence. What I have learned from International media is that Hindu's are still merginalised in your country forcing them to still migrate to India. I have posted links earlier.

First of all thank you for replying kindly we dont get that here much anymore. Anyways i got the figures wrong a bit they are View attachment 244052
Newslaundry – The Vanishing Hindus of Pakistan – a Demographic Study

Thanks mate. I went through this ink earlier today. I would love it if you post some census reports from post independence era.

p.s. I am a sane member, you can always have a fruitful discusion with me. :)

I am a Lucknowite with 3/5ths of our family present in Lucknow. I will come and go as I please as we are the same people in the elections in 45 muslim league or jinnah earned 90% of muslim votes in our lucknow and 75%+ in all Indian occupied parts. So the link and bond still exists and is very important to us since we were all one once and will be in the future too inshaAllah. We do not count lucknow as foreign territory and treat it as our own.
well i didnt know that i thought you are a wannabe indian muslim or say lucknowite. :D
k'bhi aap india aaye ho ? jab bhi aaye gujarat mai aana mat bhoolna :p:

Irony is when a muslim and that too a pakistani speaks about secularism of India... are you done with killing your minorities for 72 virgin goats or are there any dozen left ??

Don't start a flame war. Stick to the issues. Most of the Hindu god and godesses have weapons in their many arms and some hold severed head or blood dripping from their mouth and necklace of skulls. The Hindus also used those religious images to arm themselves to commit pograms against Muslims in India.

Last edited:
Don't start a flame war.
flame war ?? why is it always pakistanis that open stupid threads on India ?? did you ever see us opening threads abt what a sunni extremist in pak thinks abt his shia counterparts.. or how they treat there minorities in most inhuman way in there country ?? 70 yrss frm bloody independence you are still trying to define your country by taking India as a reference/rather anti-india as a reference and your fellow brethern cross borders to kill Indians and when caught say "It is fun to kill Indians".
Stick to the issues. Most of the Hindu god and godesses have weapons in their many arms and some hold severed head or blood dripping from their mouth and necklace of skulls. The Hindus also used those religious images to arm themselves to commit pograms against Muslims in India.

and what %ge of muslims were attacked by hindus unprovokedly.. and all those hindu gods that you are referring to represent the victory of good over evil and has nothing to do with religion of a person..

You guys are running towards your own demise nobody is pushing you BJP is doing wonderful job and brain washing stupid Hindus like you.
Remember you won't find place to hide behind Gandhi you guys already killed him .
If this is RAM Rajya then is going to be over some.
Don't push it please. There is no Gandhi now to temper the Hindus. Try something stupid and all mosques may disappear here.

Big words. Let us see.

Back
Top Bottom