What's new

The Muslim Situation in Secular India. Must watch

You guys are running towards your own demise nobody is pushing you BJP is doing wonderful job and brain washing stupid Hindus like you.
Remember you won't find place to hide behind Gandhi you guys already killed him .
If this is RAM Rajya then is going to be over some.
Good luck. :tup:

Thank you bye

QUOTE="SarthakGanguly, post: 7474826, member: 146551"]Good luck. :tup:[/QUOTE]

Yeah... thats the worst thing that could have happened to Pakistan....

Why did you make such a ridiculous statement ??? If Pakistanis are happy and content with their constitution and the nature of their state, who are you to pass judgment ? Frankly, there is nothing wrong with an Islamic Republic if the system is applied properly. The "worst thing that could have happened to Pakistan" in my view is their insistence on mixing western rules and values with Islamic ones. That however is a debate for another day.

Why did you make such a ridiculous statement ??? If Pakistanis are happy and content with their constitution and the nature of their state, who are you to pass judgment ? Frankly, there is nothing wrong with an Islamic Republic if the system is applied properly. The "worst thing that could have happened to Pakistan" in my view is their insistence on mixing western rules and values with Islamic ones. That however is a debate for another day.

Why ridiculous?

Its common knowledge that making religion a public affair is detrimental to a nations development. Just compare Pakistan with Turkey... I could write you pages about problems which were created by making religion too important in public life.

Why ridiculous?

Its common knowledge that making religion a public affair is detrimental to a nations development. Just compare Pakistan with Turkey... I could write you pages about problems which were created by making religion too important in public life.

Botswana has a government which relies on Christianity and Christian values to govern the nation. In fact, the constitution of Botswana has a preamble which recognizes Jesus Christ as God and Savior.Botswana is one of the leading developed nations in Africa. Why shouldn't Pakistan or any other Muslim nation adopt an Islamic constitution and not be progressive? The issue is one of mindset and corruption. Not religion

Botswana has a government which relies on Christianity and Christian values to govern the nation. In fact, the constitution of Botswana has a preamble which recognizes Jesus Christ as God and Savior.Botswana is one of the leading developed nations in Africa. Why shouldn't Pakistan or any other Muslim nation adopt an Islamic constitution and not be progressive? The issue is one of mindset and corruption. Not religion

Because it makes legislation based on weird interpretations from a 1400 years old book written by some random people instead of using common sense! :hitwall:

Where else on this planet can you get sentenced to death for "Blasphemy" ?!

Because it makes legislation based on weird interpretations from a 1400 years old book written by some random people instead of using common sense! :hitwall:

Where else on this planet can you get sentenced to death for "Blasphemy" ?!

In Zimbabwe, insulting the President (the Honorable President Robert Gabriel Mugabe) can get you sentenced to life. What's the difference ?

In Zimbabwe, insulting the President (the Honorable President Robert Gabriel Mugabe) can get you sentenced to life. What's the difference ?

And you think thats something to be proud of?

That man is dictator.

A dictator to you but a God/Prophet in his country.

He is a dictator: Just use google to find out about the powers he possess ... or for how long he ruled. Zimbabwe is an poverty ridden, undemocratic nation...
Do you know about its HDI ?
IDK what you are going to prove with that example.

Just compare the nations which keep religion out of public life with those who need to put it right into their constitutions.

well i didnt know that i thought you are a wannabe indian muslim or say lucknowite. :D
k'bhi aap india aaye ho ? jab bhi aaye gujarat mai aana mat bhoolna :p:
Haan, Lucknow aaya hoon, spent a few years in total. Then got out. My mother misses Lucknow and both my parents were born there or in surrounding regions. Pakistan and Lucknow are our blood.

Haan, Lucknow aaya hoon, spent a few years in total. Then got out. My mother misses Lucknow and both my parents were born there or in surrounding regions. Pakistan and Lucknow are our blood.

your experience with Hindus ?
off topic : ye Hindustan ki sat zameen hai bhaijaan tum to kya tumare grandchildren bhi is dash ko miss k're gay kyun ki aap is dash ki pedish ho:D

your experience with Hindus ?
off topic : ye Hindustan ki sat zameen hai bhaijaan tum to kya tumare grandchildren bhi is dash ko miss k're gay kyun ki aap is dash ki pedish ho:D
I do not hate Hindus if that is what you are asking.

Back
Top Bottom