What's new

The Mumbai Drama

every terrorist is trained by ISI and the funniest part is that they even don't leave us
they have also harmed their trainers too and made us defenseless :coffee:

Sorry but I am new and I thought it was worth discussing!!!!

There is a facility on this forum whereby before posting new threads we can check if this subject has already been discussed or is being discussed.

Why dont we use this ?

Not at all, killing of 166 people is not a Drama at all, it is utmost reality, for which you should thank your RAW.

However, the way it is being associated with Pakistan is 'DRAMA'.

It may be a drama for you. It is not for us. Neither for US, nor for UK or France or Israel whose citizens lost lives in these attacks perperatred by terrorist based out of Pakistan and which were ostensibly trained by elements of Pakistan Army. This has been established and the trial of Dawood Gilani and Rana continues in US to find out greater truths about the fact.

However, it is not expected of you to believe that and it is not just an individual dilemma. It is a majority enough dilemma in Pakistan society as reared up by the media motivated and controlled by Pakistani Army such that the free world has decided to take direct action in your country. That is why OBL raid was conducted and irrespective of your calling everything a drama, there is a direct action almost every day in your country via a drone strike. Something akin to damaged beyond repair or redemption or to paraphrase, those who like such dramas should expect similar countenance from nations who are impacted by the purportedly (for you?) funny side of these events.

All this makes it clear that in order to counter the terrorism out of your country it is no more a good return on investment to try and convince your country and its army for action against these elements. It clearly seems to have been determined that a better return on investment is a direct action in your country and that too even when it is a direct violation of your soverignity. Violation in itself is a very wild word. Lives are violated and so also are bodies however the worst violation in the national and social perspective is the violation of national soverginity. And that is happening because of the national narrative that you just mentioned of "dramas".

So in short, it does not matter what you think or what your army's narrative is. There is only so much that impacted nations can take and then they just start taking direct action. Whether it be in Abbottabad or in FATAs or in Balochistan or anywhere else. But this direct action is a pointed result of the "drama" thinking.

In the skewed form of fairness, you have a right to call such incidents dramas and not question your national psyche, and exactly in similar manner, impacted nations have a right to ensure that your nation realizes the pain of such staged dramas in different parts of your country.

Have a good time watching TV and DRAMAS on your news channels tonight. I am sure that there will be a new one that will be gripping enough to keep you giggling all through the night. Insha Allah. (Can I say that, even when I am not a Muslim?)

every terrorist is trained by ISI and the funniest part is that they even don't leave us
they have also harmed their trainers too and made us defenseless :coffee:

Well, thats what they say about riding a tiger.. cant stay on, cant get off...

Not at all, killing of 166 people is not a Drama at all, it is utmost reality, for which you should thank your RAW.

And do you thank your ISI for the daily blasts in Pakistan??

Again same thinking, if it is done by RAW then it should also not be thanked. Please people should outcome of denial mode. Is all the phone call online traced by us not a evidence ?. Is azmal kasab home and his family traced by pakistani media is not a evidence ?. Is Devid headly and tahavur rana not a evidence ? and how many evidence u need further related to pakistan envolvement.It is really Shame.

Again same thinking, if it is done by RAW then it should also not be thanked. Please people should outcome of denial mode. Is all the phone call online traced by us not a evidence ?. Is azmal kasab home and his family traced by pakistani media is not a evidence ?. Is Devid headly and tahavur rana not a evidence ? and how many evidence u need further related to pakistan envolvement.It is really Shame.

You are taking the word 'thank' in wrong manner, okay, replace that with 'held responsible'.
Now coming to tracing calls and blah blah. You know how many indians comes to Pakistan every month officially, and others those come unofficially from our open border with afghanistan. So creating such evidences is not a big deal in Pakistan. As for Ajmal Kasab's home and family traced by pakistani media, dont look that in isolation, if you trust Pakistani media then please trust those videos as well which proved that the video by Geo was a FAKE.
Enough said. as Nobody in the world care for 26/11 anymore. take a chill pill and stop ranting on same thing again and again.

No, as we know that ISI is not involved.

Lo ji, this guy already know everything. Why do all the countries investigate the terrorist attacks? All they need is to call up this guy.

Carry on buddy, keep on enlightening us. You will sure graduate to THINK TANK level pretty soon. BTW, please enlighten us furthur about how & why RAW staged that drama? I am in a mood to laugh..

Enough said. as Nobody in the world care for 26/11 anymore. take a chill pill and stop ranting on same thing again and again.

Really no body care about killings of 166 people in India ? but we do. May be killings of innocent people is legalize by your government. And what about your government, if it saying that it is done by "Pakistani Non-state actor".

7 billion peoples of this planet see this mascare and no one care for you. I think your are the one who dont care. But we care and make the justice.

This ranting started by you that there is no pakistani involment and i think you are among the 10 people of world who is not accepting this killings. Even pakistani beleive that there is pakistani envolment whether non-state actosr or by state actors. We will not take chill- pill until justice done.

Lo ji, this guy already know everything. Why do all the countries investigate the terrorist attacks? All they need is to call up this guy.

Carry on buddy, keep on enlightening us. You will sure graduate to THINK TANK level pretty soon. BTW, please enlighten us furthur about how & why RAW staged that drama? I am in a mood to laugh..

Yeah.. And Osama was in Afghanistan ;)

C'mon mate, no point discussing anything if both sides keep making statements like "WE KNOW SO"

In same lines when your media came to know within 15 minutes of the attack.

Mumbai attack was a drama staged by RAW, just like PNS Mehran attack was a drama staged by ISI. RAW successfully put the blame on Pak, but ISI failed to put the blame on India.

Again I must say:
"Operation Northwoods was a series of false-flag operation proposals that originated within the Indian government in 2008. The proposals called for Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) or other operatives to commit acts of terrorism in Indian cities and elsewhere. These acts of terrorism were to be blamed on Pakistan in order to create public support for a war against that nation, which had recently become hostile Islamist under ISI.[2] One part of Operation Northwoods was to "develop a Islamist Pakistani terror campaign in the Mumbai area, in other Maharashtra cities and even in New Delhi.""

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom