What's new

The Most powerful country in Islamic world

Status
Not open for further replies.
It all started with the colonailism as stated by zraver, he claims with his Wiki sources that islam allows slavery and but has laws to make there life better.

He also claims that Pakistan spends $42.3 billion on defence budget which is 10% of $423 billion.

He says that his Wiki sources have found the first criminals who created the slave trade and that would be the Arabs of course, the Muslims. Were the pioneers of slave trade they had harbours all over the world and traded humans for gold.

Yeah right!

1- My math was wrong big suprise, its my worst subject but I said 4 billion and then made a rounding error I never said 42 billion.

2- You deny history which makes anymeaningful conversation moot becuase you have no foundation for your views.

3- My sources were not all wikiand what wiki sources I used were all properly cited

4- We got off topic becuase Mr Interceptor is one of those who thinks war is cool... He should go do some volunteer work in Iraq with a releif orginisation. War is occasionally required, but it never anything but the lesser of two evils at best.

The Ottomans were every bit the colonial power the British and French were. The Ottoman Empire had not been "strong" since the 1700's and was in slow but unavoidable decline.

At one time of another Turks held dominion of all or parts of modern day Turkey, Russia, Bulgaria,Hungary, Albania, Bosnia, Kosovo, Serbia, Monetegro, Macedonia, Russia, Austria, Italy, Crete, Rhodes, malta, Cyprus, Lebanon, Syria, Arabia, Iraq, Jordan, Israel, Egypt, Yemen, Iran,Armenia, Azerbijan,Chad, Lybia and had overlordship of the followers of the following religions- Islam/sunni, Islam Shai, Christian eastern orthodo, Christian/Catholic, Christian/protestant, Jewish, Druze, Zorosaterian

So what do you call a minority people with domminion over mutlitutdes of differrent races, religions and toungues on 3 different continents? If they are whiite the accpeted word is colonial power I am simply calling a spade a spade.

1- My math was wrong big suprise, its my worst subject but I said 4 billion and then made a rounding error I never said 42 billion.

I corrected that therefore 10 percent of $423 billion is $42.3 billion.

2- You deny history which makes anymeaningful conversation moot becuase you have no foundation for your views.

Prove it that I deny history on this subject show me evidence!

3- My sources were not all wikiand what wiki sources I used were all properly cited

Did I deny that? I simply said you pasted other peoples view like the synopsis of a book is that relevent at all I can post a source against that view and it become pointless.

4- We got off topic becuase Mr Interceptor is one of those who thinks war is cool... He should go do some volunteer work in Iraq with a releif orginisation. War is occasionally required, but it never anything but the lesser of two evils at
best.

Again baseless were did you get that from it is you who started boasting about US starting a war and nuking Pakistan to the stone age! I simply responded by saying Pakistan will never use weapons when it can use dialogues your, the evidence is here on the thread.

zraver Post 118 said:
And it has been tamed since 9-12-01 when the US told pakistan eithe rhelp us stomp out the bastsrd children created by the US and Pakistan or get turned into a bombed out wasteland. It's not nice assuredly rude and uncouth but thats what happens when allies and a creation of Pakistan attack the worlds most powerful superpower.

zraver Post 118 said:
The variosu caliphates had given Europe 1000 years of war, destroyed its greatest empire and defaced its greatest religious site.Even now today the brand of Islam practiced by far to many Arabs is waging war on everyone not a muslim for no other reason than they are not Muslim. Pakistan doesn't have the best record towards its minorities but it is worlds better than Arab nations. Just in my life time the Arabs have gone to war with Jews, Christians, Hindus, Buddhist, Persians, Druze, Kurds, Lebanese, Hashemites, Spanish, Americans, English, Austrailia, Russia etc. Imagine the threat to the world if those tendancies were under a unified power? Nuclear war would be just around the corner

Is that enough to show who is fictional who is making things up to his own cause. Who is boasting about war here!

At one time of another Turks held dominion of all or parts of modern day Turkey, Russia, Bulgaria,Hungary, Albania, Bosnia, Kosovo, Serbia, Monetegro, Macedonia, Russia, Austria, Italy, Crete, Rhodes, malta, Cyprus, Lebanon, Syria, Arabia, Iraq, Jordan, Israel, Egypt, Yemen, Iran,Armenia, Azerbijan,Chad, Lybia and had overlordship of the followers of the following religions- Islam/sunni, Islam Shai, Christian eastern orthodo, Christian/Catholic, Christian/protestant, Jewish, Druze, Zorosaterian

Yeah during Ottoman time they did not exist and the point!

So what do you call a minority people with domminion over mutlitutdes of differrent races, religions and toungues on 3 different continents? If they are whiite the accpeted word is colonial power I am simply calling a spade a spade.

What are you talking about have I offended them or so did I deny there rights what is your point, I am diverse myself to any race I do not want start calling skin colour.

Is it because I said Klu Klux well its part of history which you are now denying.

Your being obtuse, Modern day Morrocco didn't exist when the French controlled it and yet they are still called colonial. The turks had an Empire bigger than France in terms of population) and on almost as many continents.

Nor do I glorify war, I point out how pointless it is.

As for denying history, I have show you sourced and cited example after example of slavery in islam and you refuse to beleive it- thats denial.

Your being obtuse, Modern day Morrocco didn't exist when the French controlled it and yet they are still called colonial. The turks had an Empire bigger than France in terms of population) and on almost as many continents.

I thought you knew how to use Wiki!

Percentage of world population

1. Qing Empire - 36.6% (381 million out of 1041 million in 1820)[15]
2. Maurya Empire - 33.3% (50 million out of 150 million[25] in the 2nd century BCE)
3. Arab Empire - 29.5% (62 million out of 210 million[25] in the 7th century)
4. Mughal Empire - 29.2% (175 million out of 600 million[26] in 1700)
5. Ming Empire - 28.8% (160 million out of 556.2 million in 1600)[15]
6. Achaemenid Persian Empire - 27.6% (42 million out of 152 million in the 4th century BCE)[16]
7. Han Empire - 26.5% (59.6 million out of 226 million[15] in 2 CE)
8. Roman Empire - 26.5% (60 million out of 226 million[15] in the 1st century CE)
9. British Empire - 25.6% (458 million[27] out of 1,791 million[15] in 1913)
10. Mongol Empire - 25.6% (110 million out of 429 million[16] in the 13th century)
11. Song Empire - 22% (59 million out of 268 million in 1000)[15]
12. Spanish Empire - 12.3% (68.2 million out of 556 million[15] in the 17th century)
13. Russian Empire - 9.8% (176.4 million out of 1,791 million[15] in 1913)
14. Ottoman Empire - 7.1% (39 million out of 556 million[15] in the 17th century)
15. American Empire - 6.4% (146.4 million out of 2,295 million in 1938)
16. Japanese Empire - 5.9% (134.8 million out of 2,295 million[15] in 1938)
17. Vijayanagara Empire - 5.7% (25 million out of 438 million[15] in the 16th century)
18. French Empire - 4.9% (112.9 million out of 2,295 million in 1938)
19. Nazi German Empire - 3.3% (75.4 million out of 2,295 million in 1938)
20. Austro-Hungarian Empire - 2.8% (50.6 million out of 1,791 million in 1913)
21. Italian Empire - 2.3% (51.9 million out of 2,295 million in 1938)
22. Portuguese Empire - 0.8% (14.7 million out of 1,791 million in 1913)

Your talking about 19th century well the statistics are of 17th century this Ottoman empire at its peak!

Nor do I glorify war, I point out how pointless it is.

That isn't what the sources show.

As for denying history, I have show you sourced and cited example after example of slavery in islam and you refuse to beleive it- thats denial.

I can see the mentality you have why do you add islam while it is not Islam that says slavery is good, should I say that the christians murderd nearly about 150 million of them selfs in WW1/WW2 do u really think that religion should be blamed. Can you see that those pathetic sources are only pointing fingers to religions and that is what I will not except.

Funny i said the Ottoman Empire had a bigger population than France and you proved it. Anyway you said islam doesn't allow slavery- you were wrong and the Caliphs themselve sused slave soilders. Now if the Caliph doesn't speak for the religion who does?

14. Ottoman Empire - 7.1% (39 million out of 556 million[15] in the 17th century)

The population is of 17th century that I already pointed out.

18. French Empire - 4.9% (112.9 million out of 2,295 million in 1938)

The population of 1938 the population in comparison is too large compared to the Ottoman empire wich broke up during the WW1 and therefore the comparison shows that the French had a larger poulation compared to the Ottomans!

this is my list in order....

1. pakistan (Obviously No 1 because pakistan is a nuclear power, can manufacture its own ballistic missiles, fighterplanes e.c.t ) :pakistan:
2. turkey (modern airforce as well as army)
3. saudi arabia (just eges it because they have a modern and well equiped airforce but lack in land army)
4. Egypt (has one of the largest airforces in the middle east after isreali i think)
5. Iran (could go second if they have a nuclear weapon)

1. pakistan (Obviously No 1 because pakistan is a nuclear power, can manufacture its own ballistic missiles, fighterplanes e.c.t ) :pakistan:
3. saudi arabia (just eges it because they have a modern and well equiped airforce but lack in land army)
4. Egypt (has one of the largest airforces in the middle east after isreali i think)

I would like a minor change here, if you do not mind.
I still belive that indigenous capability and R&D are essential for survival. Iran, by an large, is far ahead in this scenario than Saudi Arabia or Egypt. They lack a modern airforce but most probably they are better on other fronts.
Kashif

Nice calculation by both of U.. But who is major sources and Suppliers to these country because all of them lacks in the Advance technology . Pakistan covers some areas and may be Turkey also do some Technicaly achivments .. ??
While Saudia and Iran can provide the Oil Fundings

i think China or Russians are the major Suppliers ?

well guys i was banned for two weeks for unknown reason. i am back now. return to originall topic.

now i would like to answer one by one. the legend has posted that pakistan has never experience a full scale invasion. if it is fact than what was 1965 and 1971 wars. were they limited wars.?

OK to consider Saudi Arabia DO NOT forget the SANG (Saudi Arabian National Guard).

Sure the main army is only 75000 strong but the SANG adds 100000 men including 3500 special forces in the SSF (SSG type) and 200 SWU (GIGN type).

They also have some 2000 LAV 25, Pirhana and Commando vehicles.

Pakistan in the Islamic world definately and Turkey in the Muslim world. Both have access to high class weaponary from USA and their troops are quite battle hardened.

Over all Pakistan comes as no 1 because of its nukes and nuke delivery systems.

in my opinion amy is nothing without airforce

so 1.turkey 2.pakistan 3....maybe iran(outdated planes) ksa and egypt not even in my list coz record says arabs have always got their airforce destroyed befor even gettin airborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom