What's new

The Luck Of The Chinese

Hey MORON, stop getting personal here!
You wanna know the standards about your Chinese products? Melamine in food, Lead in paint used for kids toys.....bird flu....want me to list some more???

Read the post carefully about what I was trying to say! ...Oh yes! I forget, how can you read between the lines? Pity, poor you don't seem to have a proper grasp of this particular language, the lingua franca of the world! And you want to dominate the world! Ha!

You wanna show a desi the pics of his/her own country...what a moron!

See I can get personal too. Dont provoke me! :)

Abbe oye, kisko moron kaha tu? Slang use karta hay! kitna slang pata hain tujhe? Kitna bara hain list? Kya samajh ta hain akela tereko humiliate karna ataa hain, aur sab cartoons lagta hain kya? Sab kya haat me churiya pahenke baitha hain..? Aur lingua franka!! kahase Phd kiya hain linguistics me? Kaunsa university se pass out kiya tu?

He is a Chinese and he said in English using online translator whatever was possible for him and you do not have the sense as well as sensibility to understand his problem. Now read (agar literate hain toh) his crap once gain very carefully and locate where he went personal. Do you know the definition of the word "personal"? Tune usko "moron" kaha, tune personal attack kiya... Bahut gussa aa raha hain mujhe, main kabhi aisa nehi karta, lekin tune majbur kar diya re!! I do not care whether I shall get banned, but I have to protest against humiliation.

Dekho yaar, bura mat mano, lekin aisa behave karna nehi chahiye... Look, I am not a mod, I could make a complaint but I would like to make it clear that attacking Desh is not personal, attacking an individual is personal. Please do not do this again, you can say anything about China, but do not call anyone moron...

Last edited:
great! how about read and write? half of your female population even could write down their name in their native language. what is your point here?

who is going to listen to your fancy 15 different languages? who is going to enjoy your stupid dialect? please don't over estimate the importance of your culture/language, no one even cares about that.

sir i am not an indian/chinese/pakistani but i do have a great bit of respect for the people there and there culture.
your disrespect for other culture shows only you in poor light.if you are replying to a post why abuse the culture of a country it proves to the readers that education has nothing to do with the culture as educated people like us who abuse the people and culture from another country.
i am ashamed.:eek:

sure. that is the reason why I am here.

here is just a quick summary of the India & China compared chart, let's just use this as the conclusion Sino-India comparison.

India Watch :: India - China Comparison

There is no reason that India has to do lot of catching up. China opened up in 1978, where as India started opening up in 1990. There are many thhings which Indian system of governence simply can not be expected to match with Chinese syetm. However, slowly we are catching up. Such posts act like mirror to show our face. No doubt, we have to clean up many things and we will. I don't think we will and should exactly try to copy the Chinese system. Every model has its strong and weak points. We need to learn from their weak and strong points both. ..

RK

There is no reason that India has to do lot of catching up. China opened up in 1978, where as India started opening up in 1990. There are many thhings which Indian system of governence simply can not be expected to match with Chinese syetm. However, slowly we are catching up. Such posts act like mirror to show our face. No doubt, we have to clean up many things and we will. I don't think we will and should exactly try to copy the Chinese system. Every model has its strong and weak points. We need to learn from their weak and strong points both. ..

please reply with the context of this thread in mind. no one here cares whether you can catch up or not, I won't care any little bit. that is I don't want to point out figures to show that india is a backward state, I don't care this at least in this thread.

this thread is about the technology "clone" and "steal" and my point of view here in simple - nations like the US/EU and Russia have every reason to blame the copyright issues currently that can be observed in China, however there is no say for India - you don't blame other people just because you even couldn't copy.

Arjun is a copy of the German tank, LCA has clear EU background including the engine in development, the whole political system in India is COPIED from UK. The only differences are the above craps are all failures after decades of experiments.

However, if you check some members here in this thread, one is claiming that Huawei rely on Indians to be successful...with craps like this, how to "catch up"?

please reply with the context of this thread in mind. no one here cares whether you can catch up or not, I won't care any little bit. that is I don't want to point out figures to show that india is a backward state, I don't care this at least in this thread.

this thread is about the technology "clone" and "steal" and my point of view here in simple - nations like the US/EU and Russia have every reason to blame the copyright issues currently that can be observed in China, however there is no say for India - you don't blame other people just because you even couldn't copy.

Arjun is a copy of the German tank, LCA has clear EU background including the engine in development, the whole political system in India is COPIED from UK. The only differences are the above craps are all failures after decades of experiments.

However, if you check some members here in this thread, one is claiming that Huawei rely on Indians to be successful...with craps like this, how to "catch up"?

Fine. Every thing in India is a copy. Everything Chinese is original. Chill now..

RK

Fine. Every thing in India is a copy. Everything Chinese is original. Chill now..

RK

no one is claiming this. what I am telling is:

A. there are a lot of copied stuff in China, from the copyright's point of view, this is wrong. I can understand the motivation of such "copies", I support such "copies" in the past, I support such "copies" for some very selective key technologies in the current stage, but I will never call it the right thing to do in the future.

B. the US, EU, Russia are more than fine to criticize China for copying their inventions, but for the basic fairness, India is not in the position to say the same as China is much more innovative (check the R&D spending and WIPO patents filing) than India and China has never copied anything from India.

now feel better?

China is pretty blatant about its technology theft, especially when it comes to weapons. When accused, they deny everything.

After studing China for while, the CCP will do whatever it takes to stay in power. Since the tide of modernization has been turned, the pressure on CCP to keep up with world will be even greater. The tactics they use are really not familiar with the world, to copy and mimic the products. In a way they have to keep a quasi-free market system roling. And you really do not have to go so far of how there coping systems works. Just look at the cars they manufacturer in China. It is copied from the engine to aerodynamics, which looks exactly like the car there are coping.

The problem is not coping per sa, since it is there country, but they are losing out in other important aspects, like safety for example.

Here is a brief article:

Chinese cars are still a few years away from the Australian market given the Chinese have decided to go for Europe and the US first. Chinese cars suffered a massive blow in credibility in Europe after the Brilliance BS 6 failed miserably in crash tests (video here).
There are rumours the Chinese government will rigorously inspect exported cars to prevent a public-opinion backlash. A rumour which the Chinese government has denied.
Google Image Result for http://www.caradvice.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/brilliancebs6front.jpg
So in conclusion, Coping is good to certain point, but new innovation is required in the new market place, and for China only time will tell of how they will do it.

great! how about read and write? half of your female population even could write down their name in their native language. what is your point here?

who is going to listen to your fancy 15 different languages? who is going to enjoy your stupid dialect? please don't over estimate the importance of your culture/language, no one even cares about that.

You just contradicted yourself over your previous post. Lol, want me to make fun of your funny chinese accent? Even if you fellows speak English, all you can hear is .....

You ignorant piece of drivel...
First you say we have only one language that being English, and then you say your culture which is thousands of years old is very important. Atleast we are perfect in what we know, what about you chinese? Cant even communicate properly in English, got tensions between two groups of people who speak the only two languages in mainland China!!! LOL these Chinese do that here in US too....in Chinese accent- " Oh i dont like him/her coz he/she speaks the other language" ....

And now you say that knowing many languages is a handicap and Indian culture, which is as old as yours if not older, is not important?

You seem to be one piece of broken feng shui ****!! Do you even know what you are talking about u ignorant doltish piece of crap.

Check out these links if you've got some time and brains to comprehend and analyze those reports!

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/22/business/22bizpoll.html

Do cheap Chinese goods have to mean trade-off in quality? - USATODAY.com

You guys only know how to copy things nut for nut, bolt for bolt!! Atleast Indians are trying to develop on their own albeit with some help from others. Yes we face failures but we try and improve.
What about you eh? If your copying doesnt work, grab something else and copy that nut-for-nut, bolt-for-bolt!!

ps: apologies to other forum members for this personal rant...this dude doesnt know what hes saying here!

I think the title of this thread is a little unfair and incomplete regarding China.
The thread indicates as if the Chinese had all the luck on the world and basically achieved technology by theft and copying others.
A debate in this thread would only be fair if there was a neutral and honest view about Chinas technological achievements, so on the other hand, China is known for copying and reproducing certain elements to suit their own needs, and the other side, the Chinese are at the same time very intentive and their scientists come up with great technology to counter e.g. Russian or American hardware.
Keep it balanced but don't go off saying that the Chinese are copycats, that makes no sense, they invented countless things and their scientists are continuing with their advancements.

Back
Top Bottom