What's new

The Luck Of The Chinese

these are not MASCOW OR ZAVI laws i agree but every one uses these simpleand complex laws and even cant disclose. in PAKFA so many things russia got from others so many ideas. So there is no copy paste any where
if copy paste occur it means one can able to do thing in perfect way copt means 100% resmblance and it needs perfectionia

these are not MASCOW OR ZAVI laws i agree but every one uses these simpleand complex laws and even cant disclose. in PAKFA so many things russia got from others so many ideas. So there is no copy paste any where
if copy paste occur it means one can able to do thing in perfect way copt means 100% resmblance and it needs perfectionia

yes copy and paste means perfecting the art to 100% and i always claimed in all my posts that the world is proud of chinas capability in this regard.
but every time you copy paste it makes it a point to provide or acknowledge the original link unless you are doing it it is termed illegal according to convention and laws thats the whole point of discussion." the acknowledgement"
thanks

Back
Top Bottom