What's new

The judge who dared to tell the truth about migrants: Many in Calais Jungle AREN'T refugees

I'm in Tottenham,i allready loose 1hour to Liverpool street to get to work so moving out of London isn't a viable option.Thanks for the site and you're right,racism or no racism some of,the blacks in here seem really bent on pillaging.Now,i'm not easily intimidated but walking by 15 20 of them acting gangsta' every day isn't really a picnic so i'm expecting trouble.I'm allready not caryring more than 50p cash on me/

A month.Yep,suddenly,gypsies seem so humane.

Nope,i don't have such problems but don't worry,i'll leave on my own after a year.Not my cup of tea,and i'm glad i didn't brought my family/
Hope they're paying you well! I wouldn't stay in Tottenham for all the money in the world.

if you want my honest opinion if you serious on living here. move out of london. if you hardly have enough money you will only be able to afford the worst. move up north a bit, try cambridgeshire. do you have any quals ?

I'll loose the deposit and my 1 month advance and since i don't plan to overstay my contract it doesn't really add up for me.

Just say it loud - You don't want me to come to France ! :(

And here I thought we were brothers ! :cry:

That's what you thought. I never bared you to come to France. 8-)

Same reason Paris is no longer French.

There are some areas of Paris where you would amalgamate with Africa,Asia,Eastern Europe,such as in London. But at saying it's no longer England...

As for the gypsies...few years ago we demolished their center near roma in a night activity with bulldozers. They were sit into a bus and driven back home to romania...ahhh i miss Berlusconi :D

Few weeks ago was a club down in africans in Fireze

holy sh!t you already made love! damn you pakistani's dont wait and juse dive in and hope to get lucky first time.
:o:

Well I'd probably have to have the stamina of superhuman to be able to make love to an entire city but if that rocks your boat....sure I did ! :undecided:

So are you telling me that I should start taking French classes at Uni now ? :azn:

Imagine if I come to Lahore and only speak French ? :o:

You have to learn some basic French,but if one of those Frenchies try to enter in a complicated discussion with you.... flee for your life. :azn:

Back
Top Bottom