What's new

The judge who dared to tell the truth about migrants: Many in Calais Jungle AREN'T refugees

Imagine if I come to Lahore and only speak French ? :o:

You have to learn some basic French,but if one of those Frenchies try to enter in a complicated discussion with you.... flee for your life. :azn:

My French friends were telling me that English is now widely understood in France and if you pick up on some basic French you ought to be alright ! :unsure:

But they also said something very strange....all French outside of Paris don't like Parisians that much 'cause they're too full of themselves ! :o:

Is there truth in this ? :what:

Legal work for Romanian agencies contracting workers from Romania in the UK

hey amigo i have a question. gypsies in italy usually get clubbed down and bus loaded to romania. what do you guys do with them over there?

I'm in Tottenham,i allready loose 1hour to Liverpool street to get to work so moving out of London isn't a viable option.Thanks for the site and you're right,racism or no racism some of,the blacks in here seem really bent on pillaging.Now,i'm not easily intimidated but walking by 15 20 of them acting gangsta' every day isn't really a picnic so i'm expecting trouble.I'm allready not caryring more than 50p cash on me/

I feel for you.Genuinely. Tottenham is gawd damn hell hole. Afro-Carabean street "gangstas" are rage. At least you don't have your family in particular females with you. By the time you done your stint there the Roma are going to look like epitome of civility. Burkas may offend your sensibilities bit blacks will slice hole in you!

article-1036833-0205287B00000578-814_468x473.jpg

"In London in 2006, 75% of the victims of gun crime and 79% of the suspects were "from the African/Caribbean community."[31]

On knife crime, 45 percent of suspected female perpetrators were black; for gun crime, 58 percent; and for robberies, 52 percent.[28]

Source > Race and crime in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On the positive side they are under represented in white collar crime.

My French friends were telling me that English is now widely understood in France and if you pick up on some basic French you ought to be alright ! :unsure:

It might be stupid,but last week I went to Paris (I'm currently not too far from there) and I was playing as a tourist,I asked the people,and most didn't even look/stop at me,the police officers and soldiers didn't understand a single word of what I said (I do not really have an accent when I'm speaking English),it was really hard to me to find someone speaking or understanding a little bit of English. I never remarked how much of the Parisians were real *ssholes.
I now have the feeling of the tourists coming to Paris,and seriously,we are really a little bit disappointing... really. But I bet not all are like that.

But they also said something very strange....all French outside of Paris don't like Parisians that much 'cause they're too full of themselves ! :o:

Is there truth in this ? :what:

Sorry I don't really understand the expression "too full of themselves".

Imagine if I come to Lahore and only speak French ? :o:

You have to learn some basic French,but if one of those Frenchies try to enter in a complicated discussion with you.... flee for your life. :azn:

In the bus the other day there were some lads handing out questionaires about the bus experience.Half of the bus was ...no english,no english...no,no :lol:

Back
Top Bottom