What's new

The judge who dared to tell the truth about migrants: Many in Calais Jungle AREN'T refugees

Last time I was on a youtube video (about Gurkhas),and I saw someone comenting

"These guys are so badass, they eat British food and demand refill.

*runs away.

It means being self-centered !

Pretty much what you described above.

Well this isn't a lie. (From my own experience.)

In the bus the other day there were some lads handing out questionaires about the bus experience.Half of the bus was ...no english,no english...no,no :lol:

Integrated you said ? :lol:

It might be stupid,but last week I went to Paris (I'm currently not too far from there) and I was playing as a tourist,I asked the people,and most didn't even look/stop at me,the police officers and soldiers didn't understand a single word of what I said (I do not really have an accent when I'm speaking English),it was really hard to me to find someone speaking or understanding a little bit of English. I never remarked how much of the Parisians were real *ssholes.
I now have the feeling of the tourists coming to Paris,and seriously,we are really a little bit disappointing... really. But I bet not all are like that.

Sorry I don't really understand the expression "too full of themselves".

Got to give the Brits their due on this one,always ready to help if you ask them something.I even found their politeness a little bit exagerated with their familiarities such as "cheers buddy","good luck mate" even if they've met you 30 seconds ago.

Got to give the Brits their due on this one,always ready to help if you ask them something.I even found their politeness a little bit exagerated with their familiarities such as "cheers buddy","good luck mate" even if they've met you 30 seconds ago.

Right....I bumped into a guy the other day while I was walking and listening to music but not paying attention and he apologized to me ! :o:

I felt so uncivilized on not saying sorry first ! :(

really! i thought that was only up north. its the opposite for me when i went to london.

You do know there's more than one Norwegian in the world right? We aren't all the same person or know each other.

Why am I assumed to be this person?

Anyway, as for the thread topic, as if we've even discussed it. A fair number of migrants are as has been said in the OP. Many are not refugees or even from nations experiencing internal or regional strife. Oddly, or perhaps inevitably, many are also leaving their "host" nations. Some have left Sweden, Finland and Norway because the weather is too cold, the food not good, the bars not present enough or the people are too unwelcoming, as if it's our duty to reach out a hand to those that don't want to offer theirs in return.

Refugees are welcome in Norway or France or the UK, but genuine refugees only, people under threat. I recognize a difference between someone who can't find work and someone who is under threat of death by famine, war from all waring sides, and who's life simply can't go on in their home nation because it's too dangerous. We welcome the later, the former is a burden, though cheap labor isn't unwelcomed either, it is in the short-term and that's where most contention comes from in the host nation. It's the time they rely on our good graces without being grateful, the time they need state support at the expense of our tax payments, that's were the problem with economic migrants comes from. Once they settle in and find work, and the people of the nation become for accustom to each others behaviors, all is fine. But the initial burden and unfamiliarity breeds discontent in the nationals and neither side acts soon enough to close these gaps.

Fortunately I'm not the only one making this distinction. So too does our government and citizens and work is being done to rectify these types of situations.

For those that come seeking work, leave, Europe has enough unemployed of its own, we don't need additional economic migrants masquerading as refugees. For those under threat or coming from nations too dangerous to carry on normal life activities, we welcome you if you welcome us in return.

I've a very liberal person, but my good graces aren't endless and if migrants overstay their welcome without attempting to integrate into our society, as this police women is effecting, they should be removed. By force if needed, though hopefully without violence or physical harm to either side. Not matter the levels of physicality, negative reactions and thoughts towards the other party will foster if this stage of the migrants stay comes to pass. It'll leave no one happy.

Refugees-in-Norway.jpg

The refugees themselves, not migrants, need to make their own attempts to integrate into our society and reach out to the natives. We can't do everything. We can't bend over backwards to accommodate them. We'll try to make them feel welcome, but if they don't want to be welcomed and reject our offers they can leave as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Integrated you said ? :lol:

I'll have to be honest and say that many were whites,In fact,i often meet Romanians who don't speak a word of English and it's true for many Europeans in here...from Spanish to Bulgarians

really! i thought that was only up north. its the opposite for me when i went to london.

It's true.Everyone is polite in stores,supermarkets or on the streets when i've asked for directions.

You do know there's more than one Norwegian in the world right? We aren't all the same person or know each other.

Anyway, as for the thread topic, as if we've even discussed it. A fair number of migrants are as has been said in the OP. Many are not refugees or even from nations experiencing internal or regional strife. Oddly, or perhaps inevitably, many are also leaving their "host" nations. Some have left Sweden, Finland and Norway because the weather is too cold, the food not good, the bars not present enough or the people are too unwelcoming, as if it's our duty to reach out a hand to those that don't want to offer theirs in return.

refugees are welcome in Norway or France or the Uk, but genuine refugees only, people under threat. I recognize a difference between someone who can't find work and someone who is under threat of death by famine, war from all waring sides, and who's life simply can't go on in their home nation because it's too dangerous. We welcome the later, the former is a burden, though cheap labor isn't unwelcomed either, it is in the short-term and that's where most contention comes from in the host nation.

For those that come seeking work, leave, Europe has enough unemployed of its own, we don't need additional economic migrants masquerading as refugees. For those under threat or coming from nations too dangerous to carry on normal life activities, we welcome you if you welcome us in return.

I've a very liberal person, but my good graces aren't endless and if migrants overstay their welcome without attempting to integrate into our society, as this police women is effecting, they should be removed. By force if needed.

Refugees-in-Norway.jpg

The refugees themselves, not migrants, need to make their own attempts, We can't do everything. We can't bend over backwards to accommodate them. We'll try to make them feel welcome, but if they don't want to be welcomed and reject our offers they can leave as soon as possible.
well yes there mor than one norwegian in the world, thanks for reminding me. [not that i forgot]

as for your on topic part. well yes thats correct. but how can you filter the ones who come here for work and the ones who come due to the threat in their home country? anyway the ones who come here due to threats, how will they finance them selfs? they are gonna need a job sooner rather than later

I'll have to be honest and say that many were whites,In fact,i often meet Romanians who don't speak a word of English and it's true for many Europeans in here...from Spanish to Bulgarians

It's true.Everyone is polite in stores,supermarkets or on the streets when i've asked for directions.
whichever i dont plan on going donw south any time soon. birmingham is as far as i need to go.

For those who think UK is doomed you could not be further from the truth. Yes there is migration issue but that's pan European problem. However beyond that the future looks damned rosy for this country. UK is bigger than Europe. It's outreach is felt across the globe, a legacy of the empire.

Increasingly as those ex colonies rise in absolute terms (if not in per capita terms) UK is idealy placed to tap into those markets. From Middle East, South Asia and Far East UK has the edge on other countries and that makes very large market which will get even larger.

well yes there mor than one norwegian in the world,

Well with 5 million Norsk they just about make it past the singular ....

I feel for you.Genuinely. Tottenham is gawd damn hell hole. Afro-Carabean street "gangstas" are rage. At least you don't have your family in particular females with you. By the time you done your stint there the Roma are going to look like epitome of civility. Burkas may offend your sensibilities bit blacks will slice hole in you!

article-1036833-0205287B00000578-814_468x473.jpg

"In London in 2006, 75% of the victims of gun crime and 79% of the suspects were "from the African/Caribbean community."[31]

On knife crime, 45 percent of suspected female perpetrators were black; for gun crime, 58 percent; and for robberies, 52 percent.[28]

Source > Race and crime in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On the positive side they are under represented in white collar crime.

From what i gather from forums of the Romanian community in here these street gangs in here mostly try to stay away from recently arrived immigrants such as Turks,Poles,Rou,Bulgarians because they know that they're not so peaceful as the native Brits who mostly high tailed from those neighborhoods and many stick together.

thats me being sarcastic. where did you travel to recently?

Ireland. Presently rather legless. I have been banned for 6 months for speeding as the aggregate penalty points tripped the deadly "12". I have appeal date on Monday and hope magistrates cut some slack on extenuating grounds.

Ps. No. I was not doing crazy speeds. 36mph caught on Gatso camera in 30mph zone. That is I suppose 20% "drift".

From what i gather from forums of the Romanian community in here these street gangs in here mostly try to stay away from recently arrived immigrants such as Turks,Poles,Rou,Bulgarians because they know that they're not so peaceful as the native Brits who mostly high tailed from those neighborhoods and many stick together.

Well yes I suppose your right. In the 2012 riots I heard Turks and Kurds set up patrols to secure their shops etc

And there are lots of Poles where I live. I often hear all sorts about them but my experiance here has been 100% positive. Hardworking. Mind their business. No problems.

No idea how you assume that. Doomed? Far from it. If anything UK is going to go up the country ranks not down over the next 20-30 years.
Yes funny thing is we are the fastest growing major country in Europe, and according to forecasts we will close in/catch up with Germany (the only European country ahead of us today) economically a decade or so from now, despite having a smaller population.

The U.K despite its size and shortcomings still has quite a number of things going its way. things like: GDP output of over $3.087 trillion (Nominal as of Feb 2016) ranking 5th globally, nominal GDP per capital of over $46,244 i.e 14th globally,we have been the fastest growing economy in the G7 for 3 consecutive years as of last year, we have the second largest stock of inward foreign direct investment and the second-largest stock of outward foreign direct investment in the world, London still the world's most popular travel destination city and it is also the world's largest financial centre (tied with New York), our aerospace industry is the second largest national aerospace industry in the world, we have the third-highest share of global pharmaceutical R&D, our currency the pound sterling is also the world's third-largest reserve currency after the US dollar and the Euro, We are also the founder and leader of commonwealth nations, etc etc can go on and on. So still a world power by all means.

So yes there are obviously some bad things/shortcomings we might have just like any other country, but overall we are still quite strong and moving foward nonetheless. Still quite a resilient country I must say.

Plus yes African/carribean do tend to be more involved in gang crimes than many other ethnic groups. I Agree with that. doesn't means others aren't involved either. Pakistani/S.Asians are more into tax avoidance, fraud, fake docs etc. So to each his own. lol Reason our leaders have to be very selective in screening immigrants and those we let in. Only the skilled and educated should have priority similar to Australia. :)

I told you guys Britain was x1000 times better. If France was better @flamer84 would have came and worked here. But we are a failed country and we have no jobs. Unemployment rate in UK is the lowest since many years and many oportunities are there.
No, France is better.So Keep them and force them to accept your asylum offer.:enjoy:

Right....I bumped into a guy the other day while I was walking and listening to music but not paying attention and he apologized to me ! :o:

I felt so uncivilized on not saying sorry first ! :(

Lool Now you got a taste of British manners. Many foreigners I have met always say the same thing. They keep saying they have never seen people being so polite and respectful of foreigners as we brits. :enjoy:

Yes funny thing is we are the fastest growing major country in Europe, and according to forecasts we will close in/catch up with Germany (the only European country ahead of us today) economically a decade or so from now, despite having a smaller population.

The U.K despite its size and shortcomings still has quite a number of things going its way. things like: GDP output of over $3.087 trillion (Nominal as of Feb 2016) ranking 5th globally, nominal GDP per capital of over $46,244 i.e 14th globally,we have been the fastest growing economy in the G7 for 3 consecutive years as of last year, we have the second largest stock of inward foreign direct investment and the second-largest stock of outward foreign direct investment in the world, London still the world's most popular travel destination city and it is also the world's largest financial centre (tied with New York), our aerospace industry is the second largest national aerospace industry in the world, we have the third-highest share of global pharmaceutical R&D, our currency the pound sterling is also the world's third-largest reserve currency after the US dollar and the Euro, founder and leader if commonwealth nations, etc etc can go on and on. So still a world power.

So yes there are obviously some bad things/shortcomings we might have just like any other country, but overall we are still quite strong and moving foward nonetheless. Still quite a resilient country I must say.

Plus yes African/carribean do tend to be more involved in gang crimes than many other ethnic groups. I Agree with that. doesn't means others aren't involved either. Pakistani/S.Asians are more into tax avoidance, fraud, fake docs etc. So to each his own. lol Reason our leaders have to be very selective in screening immigrants and those we let in. Only the skilled and educated should have priority similar to Australia. :)

No, France is better.So Keep them and force them to accept your asylum offer.:enjoy:

Lool Now you got a taste of British manners. Many foreigners I have met always say the same thing. They keep saying they have never seen people being so polite and respectful of foreigners as we brits. :enjoy:
I think overtaking Germany is wishful thinking. For all their faults, like that lunatic Merkel, they still have manufacturing industries which have died here.

Back
Top Bottom