What's new

The judge who dared to tell the truth about migrants: Many in Calais Jungle AREN'T refugees

Yep,but it's a horrible country,unfortunately i'll be stuck here for a year.After that ,i'll even swim back home if i have to.
I was gonna ask you about your first impressions, so whats so terrible about it except the weather? :D

I was gonna ask you about your first impressions, so whats so terrible about it except the weather? :D

Well,it's hard to say,starting from the feeling that i'll get shanked every night entering my flat by the local negroe gang sniffing glue,smoking weed ,or whatever the fudge they do all day in there,to the weird feeling of walking next to people dressed in tents,strange,appaling Arab music in every shop,to the fact that everything seems backwards in here .Strange enough,the few things familiar to me are a Turkish kebab and coffe shop.Also,a Turkish supermarket has Romanian products,from beer to sausages.

Well,it's hard to say,starting from the feeling that i'll get shanked every night entering my flat by the local negroe gang sniffing glue,smoking weed ,or whatever the fudge they do all day in there,to the weird feeling of walking next to people dressed in tents,strange,appaling Arab music in every shop,to the fact that everything seems backwards in here .Strange enough,the few things familiar to me are a Turkish kebab and coffe shop.Also,a Turkish supermarket has Romanian products,from beer to sausages.
In which city did you move?

of course they aren´t refugees. Now the tide is pushing them back and i love it.

Price.It's a 1100 pounds for a 1 bedroom flat in here allready,downtown would have killed me .

You need to move out of London. Move to cities within 30 miles of London's M25 orbital. Try St. Albans, Stevenage, or if you can afford it one of the garden cities. I agree London is a hellhole. While the favourite scapegoat is the "Musee" the reality is when walking in some neighbourhoods have your one hand on your posterior and the other on your pocket.

While the people have been very cleverly been over sensitized to the "Islamic" threat the real threat comes from Africa. Either have a hole shot in your chest or your backside enlarged or your pocket deflated. Some areas in London like Lewisham are hellholes.

Use this website to stay out of trouble > England crime map: annual crime rates | illustreets

It doesn't matter,Britain is doomed anyway.

No idea how you assume that. Doomed? Far from it. If anything UK is going to go up the country ranks not down over the next 20-30 years.

Last edited:
@flamer84 1100£/weeks.... or months ? If that's the price in the trashiests areas of London,I don't imagine the price in the others...

While the people have been very cleverly been over sensitized to the "Islamic" threat the real threat comes from Africa. Either have a hole shot in your chest or your backside enlarged or your pocket deflated. Some areas in London like Lewisham are hellholes.

Africans are by far the worst,I would even trade them with Roma gypsies anytime.

Yep,but it's a horrible country,unfortunately i'll be stuck here for a year.After that ,i'll even swim back home if i have to.
Or we may send you in Romania bit early if British public decided to leave the EU in June referendum

Or we may send you in Romania bit early if British public decided to leave the EU in June referendum

Nope,you can't as i've signed a working contract after a job interview which has nothing to do with Britain and the EU.I'm not claiming benefits nor does the state give me something,anything for free.

Nope,you can't as i've signed a working contract after a job interview which has nothing to do with Britain and the EU.
We have got few Romanians and Portuguese in our company and they said they would have to leave the UK if UK leave EU unless they have settle status

Back
Top Bottom