What's new

"The Japanese see India as the land of Lord Buddha ,which is why they have a lot of respect for Indians"

Japanese only respect whites, they don't even respect themselves.

View attachment 837852
You seem so lofty and dignified when you talk in that deep growl. Very fetching.

Do you know Japanese use Chinese writing , their traditional ideologies are most Chinese and they even use Chinese chopsticks to eat?
I know.

Pretty embarrassing to see where they got using your cultural artifacts.

Do you know why Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese have similar names and share same family names?
I know that one! They are all Chinese, only some of them have forgotten Chinese.

you Indians supported the evil Japanese barbaric invasion of Asia and slaughter of Asians in WWIII laughed because many people from our region served in the pre-partitioned Indian army, a good chunk of the army was made up of people from this region
So we know exactly who the Japanese were, their barbaric nature
to call em "partners in crime" is an insult when we were actually fighting them, a lot of our grandfathers were part of Burma campaigns, almost everyone has a war story of Burma, SEA or North Africa
now I hate being associated with anything Indian but in this instance I think record needs to be clear
Indians were "partner of crime" in that the Indians supported Japanese war of WW II in Asia even today, they have the pretense opinion that Japanese were merely "liberating" Asians from the whites, but in reality, the Japanese were most savage and they were more than ten times worse than the white colonizers, they embarked on an journey of Asia and eventually world conquest to enslave at least Asians. What the Japanese did in Asia is no different from what Germans did in Europe in WW II. Indeed, the Indian judge had the moral audacity to side with the WW II war criminals of Japan at the international criminal court in Tokyo, the only country in the court to do so. .

Last edited:
They are actually Chinese but forgot the language.
Like you.
If I forgot the Chinese language, then you Indians are slave to the English language in that you Indians love the foreign English so much that you people make it the first official language of your country. After all, I do live in North America where English is the dominant and official language there.

But their soldiers knew real China

Your existence is proof of that

The Japanese know about the Indian soldiers.

FELba4OWYAsQsPg.jpg

China for millenniums, had been a shadow civilization of India. They can approximate Buddha to. They clam the martial art bought to China by Indian prince Bodhi Dhama.
You hubris Indians can brag of all the so called "greatness" of your cow piss drinking Hindu civilization you want. After all, Buddhism is a Nepalese creation and it was just one of the many schools of thoughts in China. Indeed, the famous and prominent Chinese monk Xuanzang (玄奘) in the Tang dynasty as characterized in the famous Chinese novel "Journey to the West" went to study Buddhism mainly in Pakistan, not India. Chinese martial arts have nothing to do with you Indians, it was developed over many thousands of years by many Chinese. Get your dirty Indians' hands off China !

Last edited:
China for millenniums, had been a shadow civilization of India. They can approximate Buddha to. They clam the martial art bought to China by Indian prince Bodhi Dhama.
lol I can say quite a few things about India, but I would get a warning or infraction or even be banned by the mods.

lol, Chinese civilization is superior to Indian/Hindu civilization.

Don't get me started even, lol.

Buddha was not Indian, but a Nepalese man. Get your facts straight first!

The Japanese have their own kind of Buddhism,it's more like Shinto-Buddhism. And these two nations are completely different in almost everything.

lol I can say quite a few things about India, but I would get a warning or infraction or even be banned by the mods.

lol, Chinese civilization is superior to Indian/Hindu civilization.

Don't get me started even, lol.

Buddha was not Indian, but a Nepalese man. Get your facts straight first!

Tomorrow, you can say that Chanakya was a teacher not in India as Taxila is in Pakistan now a days. Any history of subcontinent is Indian history . Where is bodh Gaya where Buddha got enlightenment? When Japanese themselves made that a base for India Japn rrlations, I don't know what these trolls are going to achieve it by denying it. Where is Bodh Gaya where Buddha attain enlightenment?

You hubris Indians can brag of all the so called "greatness" of your cow piss drinking Hindu civilization you want. After all, Buddhism is a Nepalese creation and it was just one of the many schools of thoughts in China. Chinese martial art have nothing to do with you Indians, it was developed over many thousands of years by many Chinese. Get your dirty Indians' hands off China !

Last edited:
Tomorrow, you can say that Chanakya was a teacher not in India as Taxila is in Pakistan now a days. Any history of subcontinent is Indian history . Where is bodh Gaya where Buddha got enlightenment?

Tomorrow, you can say that Chanakya was a teacher not in India as Taxila is in Pakistan now a days. Any history of subcontinent is Indian history . Where is bodh Gaya where Buddha got enlightenment? It is the place where Buddha became Buddha.
Flawed logic. history of the Asian subcontinent is not Indian history.

History of the Republic of India is Indian history.

History of Pakistan is not Indian history.

lol, what do they teach you in Indian schools?

Flawed logic. history of the Asian subcontinent is not Indian history.

History of the Republic of India is Indian history.

History of Pakistan is not Indian history.

lol, what do they teach you in Indian schools?

Thanks for enlightening me with your great knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom