What's new

"The Japanese see India as the land of Lord Buddha ,which is why they have a lot of respect for Indians"

One of the reasons (maybe minor?) apart from all others, is that we have a lot of deadwood like you in the country.

But there are 500 million Hindutvadis at least who should have brought ultimate technologies to the world with their super duper vedic tech and helped Japan in the process too. How many "deadwood" Communists and others are there compared to 500 million brilliant Hindutvadis ? And however many "deadwood" there are that shouldn't hinder brilliant Hindutvadis like you, yes ?

But there are 500 million Hindutvadis at least who should have brought ultimate technologies to the world with their super duper vedic tech and helped Japan in the process too. How many "deadwood" Communists and others are there compared to 500 million brilliant Hindutvadis ?
Jihadi will remain a jihadi. Neither did I bring religion, nor the religion of the deadwood.
But you had to do what you had to do, right?
Atleast the "Hindutvadis" have something to nurture, you are free to laugh it off.
But what do you, the illegitimate progenies of foreign invaders have?
Born here but revere the fictional glories of your Arab god? LOL

Buddha and Gandhi are India’s most famous exports

Jihadi will remain a jihadi. Neither did I bring religion, nor the religion of the deadwood.
But you had to do what you had to do, right?
Atleast the "Hindutvadis" have something to nurture, you are free to laugh it off.
But what do you, the illegitimate progenies of foreign invaders have?
Born here but revere in the fictional glories of your Arab god? LOL

"Jihadi will remain a jihadi. Neither did I bring religion, nor the religion of the deadwood." But that was your intention which the underlined clearly brought out. Irrational Hindutvadi will remain irrational Hindutvadi.

And what do Hindutvadis have to be "nurtured" ?

About foreign invaders your religion too was foreign 3000 years ago. You came and enslaved the indigenous people. You should go back to the historic Iranic lands where your faith originated.

And since we are talking about Buddhists you should repent that your kings eradicated Buddhism in India instead of dogs and now your Yogi ji made it a crime for suppressed Hindus to do mass conversion to Buddhism. Maybe the late Dalit student Rohith Vemula's mother and brother who converted to Buddhism the year Rohith suicided because of upper caste oppression, the two would have been jailed for converting to Buddhism.

As for me revering in the fictional glories of an Arab god what does that mean anyway ? And remember, the computer you use to type out your irrational hatred against Muslims, that same computer came through the science and inventions of the Greeks, then the Muslims in the Islamic Golden Age and then the Western Christian Europeans of the Renaissance and the Industrial Revolution. So be grateful.

Buddha and Gandhi are India’s most famous exports
Even this guy

1650907844090.png

China for millenniums, had been a shadow civilization of India. They can approximate Buddha to. They clam the martial art bought to China by Indian prince Bodhi Dhama.

LOL.. you won. Animal bestiality creates great minds. How did some Indians get a hard on at the sight of a giant lizard? The biologist who can answer this question deserves a Nobel prize for sure.

China and the rest of the world will never be able to catch up on that.

Lord Buddha despise Hinduism and his doctrine is against Caste System in the first place.

Lord Buddha would for sure disagree with Hindutva fanaticism.
LOL.

Now that I am a little free, it is nice to see these interesting interpretations of Buddhism and Hinduism.

Would you understand if I humbly say, "Yes", and "No"?

Buddha is a Nepalese, Buddhism is a creation of Nepalese. You Indians are Hindus, not Buddhists after all.
Sure.

Aren't you the brilliant poster I noticed with warmth and affection a little while earlier? It is nice to see a prognosis coming so close.

Japanese are East Asians. They only respect countries which high IQ and high quality of life.
Yes, true.

However, I feel they are wrong about the Chinese, who are a very cultured people, and they should start respecting them too.

"Jihadi will remain a jihadi. Neither did I bring religion, nor the religion of the deadwood." But that was your intention which the underlined clearly brought out. Irrational Hindutvadi will remain irrational Hindutvadi.

And what do Hindutvadis have to be "nurtured" ?

About foreign invaders your religion too was foreign 3000 years ago. You came and enslaved the indigenous people. You should go back to the historic Iranic lands where your faith originated.

And since we are talking about Buddhists you should repent that your kings eradicated Buddhism in India instead of dogs and now your Yogi ji made it a crime for suppressed Hindus to do mass conversion to Buddhism. Maybe the late Dalit student Rohith Vemula's mother and brother who converted to Buddhism the year Rohith suicided because of upper caste oppression, the two would have been jailed for converting to Buddhism.

As for me revering in the fictional glories of an Arab god what does that mean anyway ? And remember, the computer you use to type out your irrational hatred against Muslims, that same computer came through the science and inventions of the Greeks, then the Muslims in the Islamic Golden Age and then the Western Christian Europeans of the Renaissance and the Industrial Revolution. So be grateful.

Thought I'd reply in detail, but then realised no point wrestling with the pig.

You are free to move to any shithole when you've had your fill leeching the country.

That would be honorable, not that I believe you have any... So continue leeching the country.

That's what you Indians like to claim, no surprise.
This is intriguing.
You are aware of the Great Wall of Nepal, is it, the one that separated Nepal from India? What were they known in those days, rather than Nepal and India, did you find out? What were the cultural differences or even the ethnic differences?

I bet that, too, is no surprise.

In my eyes they are nothing but lackeys of those that dropped nukes on them and are a dying country.
Ah, a different approach! Get the Japanese, let the Chinese handle the Indians.

So clever!

It’s not we “claim” but it’s a reality, even today the borders between India and Nepal are open and people move easily in both countries. Non-Hindus won’t understand but that’s a fact, you can find a lot of Indians in Nepal and a lot of Nepalis in India. You can ask any Indian or even a Nepali about that.
You really mess things up. You could have played along with him for quite some time.

Oh yeah, 80% of Nepalese are of East Asians or related to Chinese, only 20% could be said related to you Indians or South Asians.
They are actually Chinese but forgot the language.
Like you.

Japanese "like or respect" you Indians is because you two peoples were partners in war crimes in WW II, you Indians supported the evil Japanese barbaric invasion of Asia and slaughter of Asians in WWII, indeed you Indian judge had the moral audacity to side with the WW II war criminals of Japan at the international criminal court in Tokyo. Both your two countries were/are on the wrong side of history always.
<sigh!>

How unpleasant, to have Japan with us, and Canada, with a Fujian accent, against us.

Last edited:
Bet the Japanese also respected the Indonesians, Indians, Chinese, Malaysians, Koreans, filipinos when they committed war crimes. Where was the respect for Indians during ww2 when they used eat them. All this is talk.
This is fried fish and chips week in international diplomacy.

Indians are really something else,they are even creating whole narrative about how others views India and lndians.

These lndians have never had any interactions with Japanese nor understand how they conceived lndia, lndians thinking Japan admires lndia or lndians is a most mindbending self patting notion devised by typical lndian mind,no other folk are so genius to type such mindbending self assertion on behalf of another nationt.And the Buddhist they casually follow is rooted in Chinese Buddhism not even lndia .Japan has statues for these chinese scholars.
Terrible, isn't it, listening to people talking about other people they know nothing about, and about subjects they know nothing about?

Back
Top Bottom