What's new

The Jamaat-e-Islami in India

How do I believe your view is representative of sentiments of most Indian muslims. Have you been elected or endorsed by any Indian Muslim organization. Can you atleast get the endorsement of even 5 Indian Muslims in PDF to your above statement?

You don't have to believe anything I say. I could care less.

I am sure you mean well, but your logic needs some improvement. When discrimination is on the basis of religion, why not say it for what it is?

Also, I have seen you mention this more than once - somehow alluding that I am advocating "revenge and violence". I have never once advocated any violence. I simply want India and the larger Hindu society to stop discriminating against Muslims and demonizing them. My fight is for justice and equality for Muslims in India - to be able to live freely and to practice their faith and customs, without any fear.
If a child loses a parent, a step-parent will never care and love the child as his own. No one can replace the selfless love of a parent. It is human nature. Similarly, only a Muslim leader will truly care and love his people. Muslims need a muslim leader, maybe bet on Owaisi. BJP is enemy of muslims but, don't trust Congress and other secular ilk too. Better to chose the leaders who are trully the well-wisher of muslim community.

You don't have to believe anything I say. I could care less.
Sure. If you do not care what I say or believe, you would I believe need not respond to me in future.
I am not sure if any personal events have made you bitter or there is some other wierd reason for your belief which rejects even the moderate voices of the other communities.

Sure. If you do not care what I say or believe, you would I believe need not respond to me in future.
I am not sure if any personal events have made you bitter or there is some other wierd reason for your belief which rejects even the moderate voices of the other communities.
Will you accept domination of Muslims in India as your forefathers did for 800 years? We allowed Hindu rituals such as Satti and Beastiality. It was the British who tried to control the Hindu religion by banning Satti.

Will you accept domination of Muslims in India as your forefathers did for 800 years? We allowed Hindu rituals such as Satti and Beastiality. It was the British who tried to control the Hindu religion by banning Satti.
'Sati' was a bad practice which few Hindus followed for some time. It was good that it was banned. No one is seeking its revival.
The era of community domination is gone. If an individual is capable, he/she is welcome to run for leadership of the country, irrespective of community.

Do Muslims get a fair chance in India? No.

muslims are getting more fare chance than hindus of pakistan and bangladesh .
problem with you people is that you don't accept you are living in india hindu's share of land , you got your share of land pakistan , you did not go to pakistan after getting your share , that is your fault .
pl don't expect VIP status for yourselves ,

@xeuss I think may be you could come to India and lead a islamic revolution against Hindus. It's easy for every tom, dick and harry start such revolution on anonymous PDF. Lol.

@xeuss I think may be you could come to India and lead a islamic revolution against Hindus. It's easy for every tom, dick and harry start such revolution on anonymous PDF. Lol.

he is still living in maulana maududi era , though jamat i islami is outdated even in pakistan .

what's average income of Muslim houesholds compared to Hindu households? Is the difference more than 5 percent..certainly it would be naive to say that zero discrimination against Muslims take place...smart tackling of issues will put Muslim welfare on a faster track....yes there needs to be a reduction in seeing Muslims as a group and discriminating against Muslims as a group....

Muslim are well versed compare to other groups except UC

problem with you people is that you don't accept you are living in india hindu's share of land , you got your share of land pakistan , you did not go to pakistan after getting your share , that is your fault .
But India is secular country unlike evil Pakistan? Oh I forgot: secular = Muslims worshipping idols

But India is secular country unlike evil Pakistan? Oh I forgot: secular = Muslims worshipping idols

yes we are secular , we have given equal rights to every citizen of india , we don't give special rights just because you are muslim .
Wait till the RSS get hold of ya 😂😂

he will be honoured for spreading religious harmony .

If we claim India to be a secular country, which means all religions are equal, we cant say to our Muslim brothers that they are living in Hindu's share of land. It is their land as well.
The Muslims who chose to stay in India rejected Jinnah's stance of a nation based on religion. Hence we cant fault Indian Muslims for the demand made by those Muslims who went to Pakistan.

Ofcourse, that does not mean we should be giving VIP treatment to anyone or to any community. Equal treatment should be given to all, but for that we should let go of the mentality that we are allowing muslims anything. Indian muslims dont need us to allow them anything. India is as much theres as of others.

Muslim are well versed compare to other groups except UC

Not the worst, but not the best either---the lot of Muslims...ties in with Other backward castes and better than SC/ST...obviously a lot needs to be done...there has to be two pronged approach...get India's nominal GDP per capita to $5,000 as quickly as possible (we need new round of super-reforms...we have exhausted the gains from 1991 reforms) as well as see that at least 20-25% of India's bottom four communities are in the upper class or upper middle class

Last edited:
If we claim India to be a secular country, which means all religions are equal, we cant say to our Muslim brothers that they are living in Hindu's share of land. It is their land as well.
The Muslims who chose to stay in India rejected Jinnah's stance of a nation based on religion. Hence we cant fault Indian Muslims for the demand made by those Muslims who went to Pakistan.

Ofcourse, that does not mean we should be giving VIP treatment to anyone or to any community. Equal treatment should be given to all, but for that we should let go of the mentality that we are allowing muslims anything. Indian muslims dont need us to allow them anything. India is as much theres as of others.

those who did not go to pakistan should remember hindus are liberal tolerant and secular people because we gave respect and equal opportunity to them , they are getting everything which a common hindustani is getting , why they have problem with CAA which gives relief to hindus of bangladesh and pakistan ? after all india is the country which jinnah sahab left for hindus muslims got pakistan ? hindustan should be first priority of all indians .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom